• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Conversation - Fire Emblem Divide

the unit will come under partial control of their lover. The lover can dictate where the victim moves during their turn. When standing next to each other, the victim will absorb all incoming damage for the lover. Units under the Love effect will be incapable of attacking, using skills, or items.
What happens if someone's in love with someone who is in love with you (other than heartbreak)?

What happens if someone's in love with someone who is in love with you (other than heartbreak)?
GOOD QUESTION.
Exactly heartbreak. The Love effect is like mushrooms dog, only people who are under the effect at the same time really understand how intense that passionate love really is. So when they discover that their bae has that passionate love for someone else they get so heartbroken they get snapped out of the Love effect. There now you guys have a lore reason to cover up my apprehension about the concept of Love chains LMFAO. Maybe Love will be replaced with Berserk instead lol. That'd be pretty fun. "IF I CAN'T HAVE YOU NO ONE WILL"

GOOD QUESTION.
Exactly heartbreak. The Love effect is like mushrooms dog, only people who are under the effect at the same time really understand how intense that passionate love really is. So when they discover that their bae has that passionate love for someone else they get so heartbroken they get snapped out of the Love effect. There now you guys have a lore reason to cover up my apprehension about the concept of Love chains LMFAO. Maybe Love will be replaced with Berserk instead lol. That'd be pretty fun. "IF I CAN'T HAVE YOU NO ONE WILL"
Oh dear god. Yes, definitely the berserk. Please. Now, what about harems? Are we allowed to start our own harems without repercussions, Blaze? Inquiring minds need to know.

Last edited:
Unacceptable. That throws a wrench in all my pl- I mean, that's blatant favoritism.

Seriously, though, what happens if multiple people are in love with the same person at once? Or is that fine?
They all go Berserk and fight each other. I'll edit this shit into Love rn

S SirBlazeALot

You're not gonna kidnap all of your homies in Divide and stick them in a box until we make it to chapter 6 and beyond? You're only gonna kidnap your peeps from TNW? Why do they get the exclusive box privileges?

Is there anyone who knows how I can access the group chat for Legion of Stone? As far as I know, I'm good to go

Users who are viewing this thread

Back