• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Conversation - Fire Emblem Divide

SirBlazeALot

Seven Thousand Club
CONVERSATION/DISCORD
Welcome to our primary OOC. This is where we'll chat about stuff! It doesn't necessarily have to relate to the RP of course, it's OOC. Come meet your fellow players, maybe work on characters together, ya know! Stuff like that! Have fun!

And now, we also have a brand new Discord! We'll see how this turns out, but right now I'm predicting that a real solid portion of all OOC chat is gonna go down there. If it seems a little dead in here that's why. So joining the Discord is VERY STRONGLY recommended, because a healthy OOC is a healthy RP. It takes like 5 seconds to make an account and hop on in, so get in on that action ASAP homie. Click the link to get started.

Click here to join the Fire Emblem Divide Discord Server.
Please take all questions concerning the RP to Questions.
Please take all announcements that everyone needs to be aware of to Announcements.
Click here to return to the Table of Contents.

Last edited:
Do we at least get the TNW advantage of same mechanics ...?

We don't need one. We don't have to do anything extra to prove our superiorty -hair flip-
Yepperooni saaaaame mechanics.
Just some minute changes in Advanced Mechanics with Commanding Units, which I talked to you about, and defecting.

*peeks in, waves*

Won't lie, I have the absolute worst luck with dice xD

Join us join us join us!!

Also S SirBlazeALot
If no one steps forward by the time things need to get into motion I'm interested in taking Legion's Transporter role ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
But of course there is a lot to be done first!
I'm about to spend my flight getting ready for this RP xD

It's seriously the biggest thing holding me back xD

That and this damned head cold ><

Hope you feel better soon. :/

I have godtier level terrible luck, so I can burn in hell with you-- lmao
But seriously it will be lots of fun! Not to mention Blaze has put forth provisions to try and keep our characters alive (at least I think??)

Hope you feel better soon. :/

I have godtier level terrible luck, so I can burn in hell with you-- lmao
But seriously it will be lots of fun! Not to mention Blaze has put forth provisions to try and keep our characters alive (at least I think??)
I'll have to finish reading later, work just decided to drop a long shift on me despite repeatedly telling me I didn't have any hours this week

Pretzel Heart Pretzel Heart noted about the Transporter mr. stoner :3

KageYuuki KageYuuki Yeeeeep it's as Pretz says. I've provided provisions so that death won't happen easily, you guys will have more incentive to capture your enemies than kill them :3 I hope you decide to join and get well soon dude :D Lemme know if you have any questions and stuff.

Believe me, I know something out shittier luck. Idk if anyone in TNW remembers but one of my characters had a 90% chance of hitting a dude, the ability to hit him twice, and missed both times lmfao. I cri evrytim. But, strategy won't be all about dice. If anything you can always play a healer and keep the homies alive.

It's not a hard 'yes' right now, but I've read the rules section. I'm definitely interested.

Never done dice before, and any mention of perma-death usually makes my heart skip a beat (I always reset my battles in Classic mode whenever a character is down for the count). I mean, I've been in a couple of things where character death is possible, but I've been a lucky boi with this so far (i.e. cucking the real murderer in a murder mystery rp into getting the axe when mine was framed and on the chopping block).

It's not a hard 'yes' right now, but I've read the rules section. I'm definitely interested.

Never done dice before, and any mention of perma-death usually makes my heart skip a beat (I always reset my battles in Classic mode whenever a character is down for the count). I mean, I've been in a couple of things where character death is possible, but I've been a lucky boi with this so far (i.e. cucking the real murderer in a murder mystery rp into getting the axe when mine was framed and on the chopping block).
Good to hear amigo.

I do the exact same shit unless I'm on a second playthrough and really going for broke lol. But, like I've said, death will be uber hard to accomplish :3 I'll never fuck you guys over and make "Kill everyone" the sole mission to avoid such things. I understand people get attached to their characters, and I think that makes them even more inclined to be strategic work together ;)

I need this because my 3ds broke, so I can't even SoV, Fates, or Awakening anymore. Man, I wish Fire Emblem games were on steam.

I need this because my 3ds broke, so I can't even SoV, Fates, or Awakening anymore. Man, I wish Fire Emblem games were on steam.
I would fling myself from a bridge if my 3DS broke. I have a capture card installed on it that took 6 months to install, and like 5 of those months I had to deal with having a copy of Fates just sitting on my desk

S SirBlazeALot

Dang that sucks. Why'd it take so long to install a capture card? I've never installed one before, so I'm just curious.
Welp it had to be sent to Japan, and the person who does it does it by hand all by herself. So she gets backlogged with tons of orders. Especially since I sent mine around the holidays. There was a cool few months where I thought it would never come back. Then I got the email it'd been shipped back and got drunk off my ass. Now my 3DS never leaves the house XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back