• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Fire Emblem Divide: Character Sheet Skeleton

SirBlazeALot

Seven Thousand Club
SKELETON
This is the character sheet skeleton. Just copy and paste it and fill it out. I've handled all the bbcode you'll need, but ask me if something goes wrong. Each character gets their own tab, so if you'd like to make another character, simply copy everything inside of [-Tab] and [-/Tab] (minus the little dashes of course) and just copy and paste that shit right below the [-/Tab] of your previous character. Make sure it's above the [-/Tabs] though.

If the bbcode starts freaking out or something (it tends to do that when aligning text for some reason so just leave everything to the left inside the accordion if I were you) hit me up and I'll see what I can do. Here's that skeleton yo. Do not deviate from the skeleton. Format it however you like with colors and fonts but make sure the skeleton remains in tact. All of your characters must go within the same post.

Click here to go to the Alliance of Fire Characters
Click here to go to the Legion of Stone Characters
Click here to go to the Character Sign Up Sheet
Click here to return to the Table of Contents

Code:
[SIZE=7] Player's Characters [/SIZE]

[Tabs]

[Tab=Character's First Name]

Name

Race

Appearance

Sex

Country of Origin

Faction

Personality

Backstory

[divide][/divide]

[accordion]

{slide=Class}

Class Name ⟶ Projected Class
Weapon 1 Rank: D Weapon 2 Rank: E
Attributes: (INSERT ATTRIBUTES IN CAPITALS HERE IF APPLICABLE)
(Insert description here)

{/slide}

{slide=Stats}

Health: 0/0
ACC: 100 CRIT: 10 EVA: 30 LUCK: 5 ASS: 0 BLOK: 0
Att: 0 Def: 0 Mag: 0 Res: 0 Mov: 0

{/slide}

{slide=Skill Loadout}

Custom Skill*:

{/slide}

{slide=Inventory}

{/slide}

{slide=Relationships}

Name: Rank

{/slide}

{slide=Skill Bank}

Second Chance: Basic Skill. The first time their HP reaches 0, they will merely flee the fight, and they may return for the next chapter. Can only be used once until it’s refilled.

Capture: Basic Skill. Allows the unit to capture opponents in place of killing them. Requires Ropes or Chains.

Rescue: A Basic Skill that allows the unit to carry an infantry unit on their mount and protect them from further harm.

{/slide}

[/accordion]

[/Tab]

[/Tabs]

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back