• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Fire Emblem Divide: Announcements

1. Commander: Nayu

2. Elta

3. Kayo

4. Korvalt

5. Lloyd

6. Lothric

7. Melnax

8. Pandora

9. Quetzal

10. Rex

11. Sami

12. Vlad

13. Zane

1. Commander: S'Zura

2. Afi

3. Ari

4. Charme

5. Dali

6. Emilia

7. Fynola

8. Iona

9. Mazelle

10. Naira

11. Reva

12. Veilvel

13. Whimsey

@Chromquistador Truthblade Truthblade Hachi Machi Hachi Machi DoctorDiggles DoctorDiggles CallmeMyth CallmeMyth ChazGhost ChazGhost Jellyon Jellyon Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo Misuteeku Misuteeku IG42 IG42

theplasticdemon theplasticdemon Horror Horror Petite Rouge Petite Rouge InsaneAsylum InsaneAsylum Necromantic Necromantic Pretzel Heart Pretzel Heart theunderwolf theunderwolf Creek Creek KageYuuki KageYuuki @ZephyrTD @BlueInPassing

Alright everyone, these are your teams, their corresponding numbers on the map. No, we're not gonna switch positions around for this one. Stats will be ready to roll by tomorrow guys :3

MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT UP THE BUTTHOLE
Alright guys all the stats are entered and we're ready to roll. Give 'em a check over in Current Battle and see if everything's been entered properly for your characters~

I noticed some things while I was doing it, so I'm gonna address them here. Make sure you like this announcement to signify you read it because it's important shit. If you noticed someone on your team hasn't liked this shit, direct them to it.

• I was looking at you guys' Relationships, and as far as I know there's only one conversation I've approved. And yet I see some ranks have been achieved in profiles. You guys need to tag me in your "C-Rank Achieved!" post of your conversations, so that I can check to see if the conversation that took place was sufficient enough to count for the Rank. Otherwise it won't count. If I haven't okay'd a relationship rank, DO NOT ENTER IT in the Number Cruncher.
  • The Birthday Bonus now lasts for the entire month. I think that's more fair than praying a battle takes place during the week your character was born. The Bonus will last for the entirety of the month, so happy birthday to Naira, Nour, Sami, and Vlad.
  • This was an oversight on my part Legion, but Ari shouldn't be able to participate in this battle because he hasn't been approved yet. Since it was a fuckup on my part and his stats are at least done, I'm gonna let it slide for now. But @BlueInPassing please finish him before the Legion's turn this week so I can get him approved.
  • You guys are free to get items out of your Inventories and trade them with each other in Battle Preparations until the fight begins tomorrow. After that, what you have is what you have. Be sure you guys have a sufficient number of keys.
  • If one of your players is MIA, you guys can take control of their characters, even in regards to getting items from Battle Preparations. What you guys do with them can be a group decision, however, I need one person to handle the posting for said character every time they post for their own.
We good? We good. Alright, make sure your stats are all gravy and stay sexy Blazers and Stoners.

@Chromquistador Truthblade Truthblade Hachi Machi Hachi Machi DoctorDiggles DoctorDiggles CallmeMyth CallmeMyth ChazGhost ChazGhost Jellyon Jellyon Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo Misuteeku Misuteeku IG42 IG42
theplasticdemon theplasticdemon Horror Horror Petite Rouge Petite Rouge InsaneAsylum InsaneAsylum Necromantic Necromantic Pretzel Heart Pretzel Heart theunderwolf theunderwolf Creek Creek KageYuuki KageYuuki @ZephyrTD @BlueInPassing

Last edited:
MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT ALL UP IN YOUR FACE

Alright guys wassuh! The battle has begun :3 Plan wisely Alliance. This is a PSA primarily for two things.

Here's a quickie for ya a little PSA I just wanna remind you guys about and will constantly remind you about until you hear me saying it in your sleep XD It is a reminder to never ever ever ever EVER use the color "Red" for Unit Color in the Number Cruncher. It's Divide Red. Always always always always. I recommend giving the Number Cruncher a review before you use it.

Next thing, the Rescue action and skill have been updated in regards to dropping dudes off, you can check that right over here in the Actions Tab in Basic Mechanics in the green text. Good luck guys!

I'm Mr. Meeseeks Look At Me!!!
Hey guys I changed the rescue description again because I fucked up the last time. I added a clarification about rescuing people and dropping them off. You can't do that shit in the same turn you feel me? You're either rescuing someone in a turn or droppin' their ass in a turn. Ya feel me? Sweet.

Rescuing:
A Mounted Unit uses their basic skill Rescue to protect a unit from further harm by carrying them on their mount. Though their turn will not end, they will only be capable of moving afterward if they haven't already moved. Either way, after using this skill, the unit will be unable to attack. When dropping off a rescued unit, the mounted unit will end their turn. However, their passenger will still be capable of movement. You cannot rescue a unit and drop a unit in the same turn.

*poofs out of existence*

LOOK AT ME~!
Hey what's up guys so I just wanted to tell you guys something before people start getting salty just in case one of my monsters fucks 'em up. We're gonna talk about monster behavior. You guys may have noticed that the monsters didn't exactly make the most tactical decisions they possibly could have. This is because each monster has a very specific behavior that they'll act out on above anything else if given the chance to do so. When you guys fight with monsters you should be looking for behavior. Each monster type has a specific type of unit that they target. So when you're studying monsters pay attention to who they're attacking, and who they aren't attacking. Think about the monster itself, and you'll soon figure out its behavior. Once you've figured it out you can plan around it. Studying monster behavior will also lend to better understanding The Monolith.

Truthblade Truthblade Hachi Machi Hachi Machi DoctorDiggles DoctorDiggles CallmeMyth CallmeMyth ChazGhost ChazGhost Jellyon Jellyon Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo Misuteeku Misuteeku IG42 IG42

Alright guys we conveniently have a situation where someone rolled too few dice and someone rolled too many, so I'm gonna use it to set the precedent for how we'll handle that going forward. So listen up and shit.

Mazelle Vs. Mogall
Bronze Lance Vs. Elthunder

Accuracy: 90
Critical: 30
Number of Attacks: 2
Damage Per Hit: 50

Mogall's Remaining Health: -60

S SirBlazeALot
So in this case Rogue, you rolled two dice when you should have rolled four. I was thinking it doesn't really matter because Mazelle got a crit on one of these things, but the next time it happens the situation might not be as black and white. So in order to be fair, I'll ask you guys to roll again when you accidentally roll too few. So Rogue go ahead and do that when you get a chance.

Dali Vs. Zombie
Light Breath Vs. Demonstone

Accuracy: 75
Critical: -15
Number of Attacks: 2
Damage Per Hit: 70

Zombie's Remaining Health: -100

S SirBlazeALot
Now in this situation Insane you rolled four dice when you should have only rolled two, because we don't roll for negatives. This is a bit easier. Instead of rolling again we'll just ignore the extra dice and count only the first two. Since enough dice were already rolled, it'd be like getting a second chance to roll again if we did it again and that wouldn't really be fair.

S SirBlazeALot ChazGhost ChazGhost Hachi Machi Hachi Machi Katakon Katakon Misuteeku Misuteeku Reinhardt Reinhardt InsaneAsylum InsaneAsylum Pretzel Heart Pretzel Heart theplasticdemon theplasticdemon theunderwolf theunderwolf KageYuuki KageYuuki Horror Horror Necromantic Necromantic Creek Creek Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo Truthblade Truthblade Petite Rouge Petite Rouge @BlueInPassing DoctorDiggles DoctorDiggles IG42 IG42 Jellyon Jellyon CallmeMyth CallmeMyth @ZephyrTD SilentKillerOwl SilentKillerOwl

Chill as Botanist for Alliance of Fire and an Enchantress (Love Doctor) for the Stoners, please c:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back