• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Fire Emblem Divide: Announcements

S SirBlazeALot I'll be sitting this one out. Just want to observe the way battles work before jumping in.

There's no character death for the first three chapters so the best time to learn would be this chapter. Especially since everyone else is new with the system too. That's just my suggestion but don't let me deter you from what you want to do!

There's no character death for the first three chapters so the best time to learn would be this chapter. Especially since everyone else is new with the system too. That's just my suggestion but don't let me deter you from what you want to do!
hosaki hosaki But yeah Hachi's right. Plus, you've gotta noob character and if you have him start right now, he'll hit his first class during this no death period and be better prepared for the 4th chapter when there's a high chance he could lose his first life.

hosaki hosaki But yeah Hachi's right. Plus, you've gotta noob character and if you have him start right now, he'll hit his first class during this no death period and be better prepared for the 4th chapter when there's a high chance he could lose his first life.

Oh yeah, that's true. Sign me up on board then!

Major Announcement 45.1
What's up stoners and blazers, I just gotta quickie for ya today but it's important. So throw a like on this shit once you've read it and if you notice one of your teammates is slippin' give them a heads up. Our first battle is in FOUR DAYS. I'm pretty excited about it mates. So, make sure if you haven't signed up to participate in the fight you do so before the end of tomorrow Wednesday July 19th 11:59pm PST.

Look on the Current Battle tab. Do you see your name in participants? Nope? Then you're currently not participating in the battle. So make sure you reply to this message saying you're ready to rumble if you are indeed ready to rumble before the end of tomorrow. If not, we're sticking with who we have.

Once I have this information, I'll declare how many units each team will be allowed to deploy for Saturday's battle. You will then meet with your team in your PMs, choose your Commanding unit, and you'll make a roster of all the characters you'll be bringing into the battle. The player controlling your commanding unit will send me this roster, and I'll add each character's battle details to the Current Battle section.

Please have the roster sent to me before Thursday July 20th 11:59pm PST. Otherwise, the characters coming into the battle will just be chosen in order of the participants for your team.

This should go without saying, but each participant should have at least 1 character on the field.

Have fun guys, Blazers keep blazing and Stoners keep stoning, stay sexy ladies and gentlemen.

ChazGhost ChazGhost Hachi Machi Hachi Machi Katakon Katakon Misuteeku Misuteeku @Chromquistador Reinhardt Reinhardt InsaneAsylum InsaneAsylum Pretzel Heart Pretzel Heart theplasticdemon theplasticdemon theunderwolf theunderwolf KageYuuki KageYuuki Horror Horror Necromantic Necromantic Creek Creek Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo Truthblade Truthblade Petite Rouge Petite Rouge hosaki hosaki DoctorDiggles DoctorDiggles IG42 IG42 Jellyon Jellyon CallmeMyth CallmeMyth Mothman Mothman

Whaddup Motherfucks!
Alright, we have our official participants for Saturday's battle!

For the Alliance of Fire, we've got--
@Chromquistador Truthblade Truthblade Hachi Machi Hachi Machi DoctorDiggles DoctorDiggles CallmeMyth CallmeMyth ChazGhost ChazGhost Jellyon Jellyon Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo Misuteeku Misuteeku IG42 IG42

And for the Legion of Stone, we've got--
theplasticdemon theplasticdemon Horror Horror Petite Rouge Petite Rouge InsaneAsylum InsaneAsylum Necromantic Necromantic Pretzel Heart Pretzel Heart theunderwolf theunderwolf Creek Creek KageYuuki KageYuuki Mothman Mothman hosaki hosaki

Each team must bring 13 characters into the battle! If you check your Inventories, you will notice that each of you have been supplied with 10 Door Keys and 8 Chest Keys! Remember to head to your team's respective Battle Preparation thread to claim them! Please put together your rosters before this time tomorrow so that your characters' stats can be loaded up on Friday!

Good luck Blazers and Stoners!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back