• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Fire Emblem Divide: Announcements

SirBlazeALot SirBlazeALot

I would also like to participate in the upcoming battle!

Also, for anyone who doesn't know..

Hello, I just joined the RP and I'm a member of the alliance. Nice to meet you. Stoners, please don't stone me to death.

Blazers, let's get lit!

ChazGhost ChazGhost Hachi Machi Hachi Machi Katakon Katakon @TheForgottenDoll @Chromquistador Reinhardt Reinhardt InsaneAsylum InsaneAsylum Pretzel Heart Pretzel Heart theplasticdemon theplasticdemon theunderwolf theunderwolf KageYuuki KageYuuki Horror Horror Necromantic Necromantic Creek Creek Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo Truthblade Truthblade Petite Rouge Petite Rouge @BlueInPassing DoctorDiggles DoctorDiggles IG42 IG42 Jellyon Jellyon CallmeMyth CallmeMyth Mothman Mothman

If you read my last major announcement and are an official participant of next Saturday's battle then ignore this message.

Hey everyone just going to hit you guys again with the Major Announcement I made a few days ago concerning our first battle for those of you who missed it. Make sure you throw a like on this post to signify that you've read it. Check the Current Battle post and look in the tab that says Participants. If you don't see your name, then so far you aren't participating in the battle! Whether you are or aren't participating in our first fight please reply to this message here with your answer so we know what's good.

If you said you were participating and don't see your name on the list, please let me know I have fucked up so I can fix that. Blazers keep blazing stoners keep stoning and have a good one guys.

MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT NUMBER 9849139-8230

Hey suh dudes!! So I got an announcement to make about our very first battle and some future battles. First of all though, I just wanna give you guys a round of applause for making it through the thread. I know that mountain of text you had to read to join was quite the trial but it is a trial by design. Getting through it all not only teaches you about the world and how to play, but it also shows commitment. And anyone who's been on the site for a while will tell you that commitment around here is rare so I want all y'allz to treat yourself to something nice this week for being committed motherfuckers. Also from what I've seen in your PMs shows a lot of understanding of the game, and as the game's designer I just wanted to thank you all for taking that time out to really get it. I love y'all, get used to me saying that.

Anyway, *clap* onto the big news. I wanna start our first battle next week. I'm gonna roll in this post to see which team will be going first, and the battle will start on Saturday, July 22nd at 12pm my time Pacific Standard. That's not to rush those of you who are still making your characters, do your thing. After all, I've given you all a week to make your characters so you still have plenty of time to finish them. I'm very impressed by all the strategy you guys have been doing in your PMs, but I also notice a lot of you are very nervous. I want you guys to focus on learning how to play the game. As I've said this will be a no-death chapter and the subsequent two chapters will also be no-death. So feel free to experiment and be aware I will also be studying these chapters and altering the game a bit to fix anything I perceive as imbalances. Your experiences in battle will help me out a lot so do your thang ladies and gents.

You are all ambassadors of Fire Emblem Divide and together we'll watch this RP grow into something spectacular. But we'll have to learn from each other and build a roleplay worth playing in this experimental phase. Rest assured, you will all be rewarded for remaining steadfast during this process. So keep up your lovely Support Conversations and don't be afraid to put together a Side Quest guys. We have a lot of characters approved so that's completely possible. Anyways, down to the nitty gritty. If you're ready to roll on this next battle and you are committed to participating in it, I will need a reply from you right here in Announcements. I'll add your name to a list of participants which will be available in Current Battle once I have a comprehensive list. I will then decide how many units each team will be allowed to bring into the battle and shortly afterward I'll have you guys put together your teams for Chapter 1. The 15 units you see currently is just a placeholder, it will be more or less depending on how many players are participating. And don't worry y'all, I will be giving out door keys and chest keys to both teams whether your team has a Ninja or Thief or not. That was an oversite on my part, sorry about that. I've told both teams I expected those classes to be way more popular. (I'm still in shock Spirit Rider was pretty popular)

And that's it pimps. As always like this status once you've read it, don't forget to reply here if you're participating and remember to tell your friends about Fire Emblem Divide. Keep in mind you don't have to actually know anything about fucking Fire Emblem to join this RP so tell everyone you know that likes fantasy or dice stuff and I'm sure they'd be willing to join. Even if you think they won't be, they might surprise you. Especially if you're here to help them along. Blazers keep blazing, stoners keep stoning, and have a wonderful day. Love y'all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back