• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fire Emblem Divide [ALWAYS OPEN!]

SirBlazeALot

The Dank Knight
I heard you were looking for a Fire Emblem RP
BAM!

INTRODUCTION
Fire Emblem Divide is an easy to play, well organized, dice based PvP RP based off of Nintendo's Fire Emblem series where players will choose between two sides: The Alliance of Fire and The Legion of Stone. Each team will compete in a series of battles to decide the ever so cliche fate of the world!

Features
  • Don't know shit about Fire Emblem? You don't have to! Fire Emblem Divide is for anyone who enjoys the Fantasy genre. Zero knowledge of the games released in the series is required to play! Fire Emblem Divide features an original continent with its own complex history and original characters made by you and the other players!
  • Don't like dice games due to the calculations and math involved with stats and rolling? Players won't have to calculate shit! I've made a computer app for calculating dice roll results! Anyone who can download a simple computer program and enter a few values from a screen can get their results in no time at all!
  • 91 options for character classes! Choose from 12 different weapon types and a myriad of classes from throughout the series such as Heroes and Falcoknights, as well as custom classes made by yours truly!
  • Easy to understand and fun battle system! The dice system I've created here emulates the simplicity of the Fire Emblem experience while making it adaptable to the roleplaying medium! Move your characters on custom maps made for the RP to fight your opponents and gather loot for your team!
  • Several ways to play so that you NEVER have to worry about activity! You'll never have to worry about the thread being slowed down by that one guy who just never posts. Fire Emblem Divide's main thread is timed so that the action's always moving, but you'll never be left behind in a sea of posts! There are also several RPing activities outside of the main thread to keep you busy! Fans of One on One RPs can participate in Support Conversations, which are intimate RPs between two characters. While fans of smaller group RPs can participate in Side Quests for the casual tight knit feel of a smaller group RP. And that's not even all the ways to RP! There's much more!

If Fire Emblem Divide sounds like the kind of RP you'd like to be a part of, then come join us right now! I'd be so happy to have you, and I can't wait to see what characters you'll make! And bring some friends, dog!

To start your journey toward joining the RP, head on over to the Rules section.
To chat with the other players or myself, head on over to Conversation.
To check out more of the thread, head on over to the Table of Contents, where you'll find links to the many different components of the RP.

Omg, so much information. I'm going to cry so much rn.
tumblr_nf52h3QKKs1s3lkzpo1_400.gif

You got this amigo, you're the boss you're the boss you're the boss

Users who are viewing this thread

Back