• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fire Emblem: Crusade

Untitled.png
  • Millennia ago, the world was at war with legendary and mythical creatures such as dragons, sea serpents, and even astral beings like spirits and demons. Humanity was on the verge of losing, until the Heroes of Old discovered an extremely powerful mysterious artifact, now known as the "Fire Emblem".

With its power in their hands, they banished the creatures into a distant realm, ending the dreadful war and obtaining victory for humanity.

Peace and prosperity was brought upon the world once more.

Slowly, they began to rebuild the world for the future of mankind. And soon enough, the various kingdoms rose, each led by the Heroes of Old.

The Grawen Kingdom, led by Bornad, the Fierce, and Frieda, the Righteous. The warriors of the world rallied to them, granting them an army rivaled by none in physical strength.

The Vanate Empire, led by Theron, the Valiant. With the pegasi and the wyverns populating the area, they were granted dominion over the skies and the seas.

The Auranian Theocracy, led by Lancelot, the Wise, and Verena, the Devoted. The magicians of the land, and those faithful to the Light Spirit, followed them, making them the most fearsome when magic comes to play.

However, with the Fire Emblem's existence, old friendships and alliances were broken in pursuit of this powerful artifact. The nations warred against each other, and once more, conflict and ruin was scattered throughout the land. After ten years of unceasing strife, the rulers of the various nations held an assembly, with which they formed the "Treaty of Rineh", named after their fallen comrade during their old days of heroism. This treaty, signed and approved by each and every single of them, had the artifact disassembled into pieces and scattered throughout the world, sealing the Fire Emblem and its power away from the hands of mankind.

Thus, the war, known as the War of the Emblem ended. Still, the aftermath was there - blood has been shed, towns and cities had been burned, and trust had been broken. The nations were at peace, but their camaraderie was questionable. The world was never the same again.

Conflict, once again, begins to stir among the nations. Rumors have been spreading the existence of a forgotten artifact that hold immense power, and almost every living person in the world is intrigued by it. Especially the nobles of the land, since power will always lead to greater glory and authority. Search parties were assembled, and sent to scour every inch of the world in hopes of finding this artifact. Unfortunately, there had been no evident results, and people began to stop believing about such a silly rumor.

That was, until the Grawen Kingdom had gotten a piece of this mysterious artifact. Then and there, it was all revealed - that the artifact was the "Fire Emblem", and its great powers that no mortal should have. The Vanate Empire, after hearing this, doubled their efforts in their searches. Of course, so did the Grawen Kingdom.

The Auranian Theocracy, however, did not desire history to repeat itself.

High Priestess Lutia, of Aurania, held an audience with the rulers of Grawen and Vanate. With her best efforts, she tried to convince them to halt their searching, but the trust had been broken ages ago. King Orvil, of Grawen, threw a fit and declared war to those who seek to hinder him in finding all the piece of the Fire Emblem. Emperor Veldar, of Vanate, saw this as a challenge to his rule, and stated that he will take the artifact for himself. And with that, another war had began.

Well, it seems that the winning choice is quite obvious. We will be taking the route of the Auranian Theocracy.

I shall start working on the necessary threads soon. In the meantime, feel free to go to the OOC.

Oh, and if anyone wishes to take on the leading role, do tell me so.

No love for the flier classes I guess.

But, if you would allow me, I would like to join

Hmph! Someone starts another FE and dares not to alert the magnificent Chrom of It? Heresy!

I would like to join.

none aside form the ones on the first psot of the thread.

edit: and the OOc, up the way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back