• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fire emblem crossover

Crimson Rose

Elder Member
Various heroes have been disappearing all over the realms, vanishing right out of their worlds with out a single trace of where they have gone leaving the others distraught of course until one of course makes the journey to this world controlled by immense dragons and other villains from previous games working together in order to try and destroy their enemies one by one while they store up their true power. Your heroes finds them selves scatter across a great land full of life with very few items, such as a knock off version of their main weapon, their mount if they have one, a single bottle of water and some supplies that will last two days.

The heroes must work together in order to find there way through the land fighting off various troops that they stumble upon occasionally coming across one’s main weapon. Traveling occasionally coming across a big boss until the dragons are ready.

This is basically a mass survival crossover between the Fire Emblem series.

My Rules:

No ocs aloud ! Just want canon characters for once, and you can be any character from ANY fire emblem game! As long as they are available! (I call dibs on Female Corrin)

Please try to post often.

You may have a total of 4 characters though one must be your main character ^.^

If your character forms a relationship with another please don't just decide oh I'm going to put ditch this person's character for another. Also please let me know if a couple is formed.(Please no shipping wars.)

Do not control someone else's characters with out there permission.

Your main character is your one character that cannot die. If one of your side characters was to die they would be revived in about three postings so your not actually loosing that character.

If there is a character that has two different versions such as Robin, Corrin, and that one character from the japenese game you may give that character a nickname based of their name, or use their other name.

How to claim your canon character you must fill out this small application.(Unless you're me.)
Name:
Are they your main character or your side character?:

Spots available in this rp.

1. Crimson Rose
Main character: Corrin (Female)
Side characters: None at the moment.

2. open
3. Open
4. Open
5. Open
6. Open
7. Open