• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fire Emblem, anyone?

Midnight Paragon

Savior of Dusk
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello everyone. I've been in the mood for some Fire Emblem themed rp's, so I'd like to find some people to do some with. I've got some ideas that involve both canon games and my own unique scenarios. They range from as early in the timeline as Shadow Dragon to as late as Fates, so if theres a specific game youd like it to take place in, please let me know. I can play both canon and OC characters, though I prefer to use OCs, and though the rps will more than likely consist mainly of action, I still like for there to be romance in them, though it is optional of course. At the moment, I'm craving something more Awakening or Fates themed, maybe even Heroes, but if that's not the game you're looking for, I can certainly do a different one!

Anyways, if this has interested you somehow, please tell me down below or by a PM, and we can discuss the details further!

I played Fire Emblem 7, though I haven't actually completed it yet. If you think we can still RP something with my limited knowledge of the franchise, then sure, let's go for it!

Hello everyone. I've been in the mood for some Fire Emblem themed rp's, so I'd like to find some people to do some with. I've got some ideas that involve both canon games and my own unique scenarios. They range from as early in the timeline as Shadow Dragon to as late as Fates, so if theres a specific game youd like it to take place in, please let me know. I can play both canon and OC characters, though I prefer to use OCs, and though the rps will more than likely consist mainly of action, I still like for there to be romance in them, though it is optional of course. At the moment, I'm craving something more Awakening or Fates themed, maybe even Heroes, but if that's not the game you're looking for, I can certainly do a different one!

Anyways, if this has interested you somehow, please tell me down below or by a PM, and we can discuss the details further!
By any chance you are still looking, I recently played Fire Emblem Blazing Blade.

Starishcomposer Starishcomposer
You must have scrolled quite a ways back to find this! I'm impressed by your determination. We can certainly do something with Blazing Sword! Send me a PM and we can go from there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back