• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fire Emblem: Anamnesis

OOC
Here
Lore
Here
If the red-haired mercenary was nearby, she would've heard the level of exasperation in what would hopefully be the loudest sigh Dingo made today, as he stepped outside the village and witnessed the inevitable. This day was getting better and better by the minute.

Well, it was a good thing the mercenary was here. She was easily equipped to deal with these foes, unlike the cavalier.

Time for Dingo to check on the next house.

>Move to F4
>Visit House

yas.png
The leap spelled his doom -- Theo had bitten off more than he could chew. The axe blade struck deep! He felt the warmth weep along his leg.

"Ah... Elmine... I'm sorry. I'm such a fool."

The words escaped him as he slumped over his saddle, the binding on his legs squeezing his horse's stomach. At once, the beast burst into a gallop, carrying him away from the battlefield.

official clown business official clown business NemoTheSurvivor NemoTheSurvivor
Vianna closes in on the archer to finish him off, and... wait a minute. How did she managed to miss twice? Unbelievable. (+1)
Dingo takes a look inside one of the houses. There's a peasant with helpful info. "Don't let those nasty brigands near our villages! If they get too close, they might just destroy them with one swing of their axes!"
eBD66QBpIROdy_qJ4OLnKB2qRS-Q0xLmuR3pGqN8962kSScG2_Xk0q2E53CWlFNwK4R0A-ro4nn5UStTE-hrLMKRWERRNoyRqPnfbZp0eOHBRROWWO-URHajEdYry3RDV5eF7PEE

The archer steps back and takes a shot at Vianna. This time, he manages to hit. -5. (+1)
Then the mercenary walks and stabs him, because that's what she was going to do next turn and there's no need to waste any more time finding that out. -6. (+40)
8hrKiQz7W1YLC2uuxiVAyTrPbnaQrxDAgoKthTiV0qj7zebuJP0-33hAWtAIEi5Od6TqWQFylFNjSht0fSiD1jVzyCiWwSABCp_oB25QheXgZ4dFKMWc25RQFO10TsCZsFpO9G9Z

Just as Vianna was going to take out the archer, Dingo finds himself visiting him another house before the boss's time can come. There's a mustached man with crazy hair. "Money is important! If you don't have enough money, then you can't replace your broken weapons! And you can't fight without weapons!" Well, Dingo already knew all that during the war so he leaves the house without a second thought.

Anyway... it's time to take care of Balk, and get a little justice for Theo as well.
LtJuA8Z.png

• witr6yu-png.506829
    Lv3, 0/26 Hp
    QYFC5O1.png
    Lv1, 37/37 Hp, 18 Str, 18 Skl, 16 Spd, 13 Lck, 12 Def
    OFQDvTL.png
    Lv2, 16/26 Hp, 4 Str, 10 Skl, 10 Spd, 8 Lck, 5 Def

Vianna wipes her sword on her sleeve again. She turns towards the bandit leader and smiles. She starts walking towards the shirtless bandit slowly, then gains speed, running near full speed as she attacks him.

(6 spd means two attacks. 109 to hit - 18 evade + 15 weapon triangle equals 106 To Hit)

(10 base damage - 4 defense + 1 weapon triangle means two hits at 7 damage each. Bandit has 7hp, so he dies in one hit).

The bandit raised his axe as Vianna approached. But before the bandit could strike, Vianna pierced his chest with her sword. She smiled coldly as she stared into his eyes. The bandit dropped the axe behind him. Vianna held him up until she saw he was dead, then shoved the corpse off her sword. After wiping the sword clean on her right sleeve, she sheathed the sword and took a deep breath.

Last edited:
Chapter 1: Post
eldorado eldorado official clown business official clown business NemoTheSurvivor NemoTheSurvivor
"Those damn... knights..." The bandit leader crouches down as blood spills out of his chest, head lowering as well. His axe drops to the ground, and he follows.

Balk is no more. (+50)
Level Up! Hp +1, Skl +1, Spd +1, Res +1.

Firnsen has been saved, and with the bandits defeated, they'll never be able to hurt anyone else.
A villager peeks out of one of the houses. "Are... Are they gone?" He asks meekly.

Dingo strode towards the center of Firnsen, and as one of the villagers stepped outside with a question, he turned and nodded in response.

"They're gone," the archer confirmed. "We've taken care of the bandits in the area, but your village isn't completely safe yet. We have no intention of stopping until we find every last bandit and wipe them out from the country. Now, how does that sound?"

And then the country could finally have some peace and quiet, Dingo thought to himself. Even now, some areas in Avarisse had only just finished rebuilding after the war. The bandits that had been showing up lately only served to make problems worse.

But they wouldn't be around for long. Rigelia would make sure of it.

Vianna let the soldier do most of the talking. Her bruised chest needed her attention, after all. She removed her chest piece and stretched out across the ground, taking measured breaths to try and manage the pain.

She suddenly remembered why she was here. "Hey!" she called out as she sat up. She groaned as her chest protested the sudden movement. "I'm looking for, uh, I never got his name. Someone got a kid in a town over that away?" She pointed in the direction towards the town she came from. "Shoot, never got the kid's name either." She then started explaining what the person who told her to rescue his father looked like.

Dingo took out the earth token, examining closely. It was a valuable item, being made out of gold with an emerald gemstone in the middle, and it would sell for a considerable sum. Dingo and Theo would have plenty of gold to bolster their arms as they continued to deal with the bandit menace.

"Yes, I've got the token," the sniper replied. "We'll be sure to make good use of it. Thanks, old man."

NemoTheSurvivor NemoTheSurvivor
Dingo turned towards the red-haired mercenary, the earth token still in his left hand. "So, this was supposed to be your reward, huh?"

official clown business official clown business eldorado eldorado
"I have no idea," Vianna said as she laid back down. "I thought the son was going to pay me for rescuing his father." She raised her hand and pointed in the general direction of the father. "Could you write your son a personal note or something so I can give him proof you're safe? Or maybe you want to go on vacation and visit him personally. Doesn't matter to me either way." She dropped her arm as she turned her head towards the soldier. "I never caught your name. Just Thado's. It was Thado, right? Where'd he run off too, anyway?"

eldorado eldorado NemoTheSurvivor NemoTheSurvivor
"Sorry, I completely forgot about introductions." The sniper rested a hand on his chest. "It's Dingo. We're with the Rigelian army, as you probably know, and we're trying to deal with the bandit presence in the area. Of course, it might be a little more difficult if I have to drag a fresh recruit along."

Dingo leaned his head towards the red cavalier. "That would be Theo. He's far too headstrong for my liking, and he somehow managed to get himself injured by these third-rate cutthroats already. I should've known that would happen, but there's nothing we can do.

"However... we're not just here to deal with a couple bandits. I'm planning on tracking the rest of them down until I figure out where their hideout is. We're going to be passing by the other villages if you want to come along. I'd appreciate it, actually, since-" Dingo sighed again- "Theo will probably end up getting himself killed if I'm the only one keeping an eye on him. Damned recruits."

official clown business official clown business
"Hi Dingo," Vianna said as she gave a single wave. "I'm Vianna. You should probably go easy on the kid." She turned her head and smirked. "After all, how good he is depends on his teachers." She chuckled as she went back to staring at the sky. "Besides, he wasn't the only one to take a hit, which is kind of why I'm laying here." She laughed, then winced as her bruise told her to stop. "Anyway, I'd love to help you with your bandit problem. And I'll even cut you a deal. Cover my expenses, and I'll stick around until we root out every last one of them. I won't be making a profit, but hey, I usually have to pay for a good fight."

yas.png
Leaning up against a tree, Theo grimaced as he finished binding his wounds. The bleeding had ebbed to a mere dampness, but around the leg, a sticky mess of blood remained. "Ahhh..." Theo sighed. "Why did I have to do rush in like that?"

He limped his way back to the battlefield, finding it significantly more peaceful than before.

He cupped his hands and called out to the commanding officer, "Hey, Sir Dingo, is there anything else we need to take care of?"

"Of course," Dingo decided. "I'll take care of your payment after the bandits are dealt with. I'm just glad I'll be with someone who actually knows what they're doing. As for my comrade in red, though..."

eldorado eldorado
Dingo stormed over to Theo with a rather stern glare on his face, followed by a few harsh words. "Back already, huh? Tell me, Theo, did you even listen to a word Kimarae told you during training? I've never ever seen anyone pull what you just did, but you have truly defied my expectations today."

The sniper crossed his arms in disappointment, but he wasn't quite speechless yet.

"Unfortunately for you, we're going to be moving out very soon, so you won't have any time to recover from your wounds either."

Chapter 2: Shadow of Life
eldorado eldorado official clown business official clown business NemoTheSurvivor NemoTheSurvivor
That's enough for now. Everyone was theoretically ready to get back on the road, so they did. Again, they were in pursuit of those dastardly bandits, and would (hopefully) stop at nothing to bring them to justice. And hey, they might get some money as well.

Chapter 2: Shadow of Life
So far, it was clear. For a while, no travelers on the road could tell the soldiers where to find the rest of the bandits, because there were always more. However, it looked like it would be a little different this time. Another traveler was walking down the road in the opposite direction, though not with the usual wagon that most use for travel, and with no horse, either.

He seemed shifty-eyed, and when he saw the group, he made a point to give them some distance as he was about to pass by them.

Agent Agent
"Hello there!" Vianna exclaimed, waving as the group neared the strange individual. "We happen to be looking for bandits, and there's even a sizeable reward for any reliable information given! Perhaps you would happen to know some bandits?"

The man looks up and stops. "Bandits? No, sir." He looks like he's about to continue on his merry way, but he turns toward the group one more time and smirks as he says his next piece. "Unless, you fellows consider dressing up in weird clothes a crime."

Agent Agent
Vianna frowns at the man's response. "What makes you think your clothes are strange?" she asks, turning towards the man. "And I didn't accuse you of a crime."

Agent Agent
Vianna laughs and smiles, then says, "Oh, my apologies. I misinterpreted what you said. If they were wearing strange clothes, then the might not be from around here. Not illegal, but suspect. When and where did you last see these people in strange clothes?"

The stranger points down the road. "Just keep walking, and look left every few seconds. Can't miss them; they're all wearing some flamboyant colors." That's about all he's got to offer, so he continues on his merry way. "Purple, of all things..." you overhear him say.

So, there are some strange people wearing purple somewhere off the side of the road, huh? They couldn't possibly be part of any of the three nations, and they certainly couldn't be bandits, so perhaps it would be worth stopping by to investigate. It was in the same direction the group was headed, so there was no harm in looking.

Once Dingo and Theo are finished having their conversation on the road, Vianna will be able to let them know about the stranger's words. Perhaps they would be interested in taking a look as well.

yas.png
What? Theo reared back as if stung. He had expected some reproof, but this was too much! "That's hardly fair!" Before he could think, he retorted. "Where were you the whole time? Taking a nap? I could have died out there, fighting alone for our people, and you were no help at all! If you were going to send me out there and sit in the back on your rear, why did you even come?"

eldorado eldorado
What's this? The cavalier was trying to blame Dingo for his own incompetence? The sniper couldn't help but chuckle lightly at that. The boy sure had some nerve.

"Well, if you really want to know, I was quite busy securing the villages and making sure the bandits didn't destroy any more. And, of course, I brought a little help along. You'll have to introduce yourself to Vianna sometime later." Dingo leaned his head, indicating the red-haired bounty hunter, who... was she speaking with someone?

"At any rate, Firnsen was something you easily should've dealt with on your own. They were all third-rate bandits - no match for any Rigelian force. Had you approached the leader any other way, you would have defeated him. Easily."

Dingo turned around to walk off, but he still had some parting words to get out of the way as he regarded Theo one last time.
"I don't want to hear you tell me what I should and shouldn't be doing again. In fact, it's probably better if you learn to restrain yourself and take a few orders from time to time. Now, let's go on and see what our friend found out."

As the stranger was walking away from the conversation, Dingo called out to the mercenary as he approached.

"Hello, Vianna," the sniper greeted. "I see you're finished with your chat as well. So, any new information for us to make use of on our mission?"

"If you learned anything interesting, I don't mind you leading the way. We can figure out the details while we're walking along the road."

Last edited:
Chapter 2: Encounter
Sure enough, after several minutes of walking along the road, you happen to find what you appear to be looking for, hopefully. There's a bunch of people, in a nearby clearing, most of which are wearing purple clothes in some form. They were all armed as well, and there happened to be a small fort up on a cliff behind them. It's almost as if they were planning something.
LPXOgyA.png
Now what was happening here? One of them quickly notices you when you get close. "Wha? How did you...?" You could see their grips on their weapons tighten. It seems that your presence was most certainly... unwelcome, to say the least.

Were these people also bandits? They didn't look like cutthroats in the slightest, but they seemed surprised about strangers interrupting whatever they were up to. Perhaps it would be a good idea to greet them before they decide to do anything.

Toyotasomi no Miko Toyotasomi no Miko
Some of you were sent out to do some 'business', but despite questions, the commander of the group, Namura(the mage) refused to answer any of them. All she said was that "I'll tell you everything you need to know in time". Unfortunately, before preparations were complete, strangers came onto the scene from out of nowhere.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back