• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fire Emblem 3 Houses RP: Fodlan's Next Generation (Warning, Immediate Spoilers)

Hustle Shaman

#1 Ireesha Plano Fan
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
In the Imperial Year 1180 The Adrestrian Empire, led by the newly crowned Emperor Edelgard von Hresvelg, declared war against the Church of Seiros, the Holy Kingdom of Faerghus, and the Leicester Alliance, plunging the continent of Fodlan into 5 and a half long years of warfare. Despite early domination, eventually they crumbled after the awakening of the Hero Byleth, who worked with the Empire's enemies (lead by the uncrowned king Dimitri Alexandre Blaiddyd and the Scheming Duke Claude von Reigen) to face off on the fields of Gronder.

The Battle of Gronder field saw many casualties, with forces on all three sides slaughtering one another. But it was also on this bloodstained field that the first chance at peace began.

Thanks to the Hero Byleth's influence, a temporary peace treaty was reached between the three continents. They turned their blades towards Shambala and the Agarthians whom resided amongst the shadows.

Ultimately
, the combined powers of the three lands were enough to send Those Who Slither in the Dark into oblivion, but during the final battle, Archbishop Rhea was grievously injured, leaving her in no condition to continue the fight.

After this, the peace treaty was reluctantly extended, leading the war to end in a draw between the three powers, with unanswered questions and battle scars that may never heal.

With Rhea injured, the Hero Byleth was declared the new Archbishop of the Church of Seiros. Being a person Edelgard trusted, it led to a small sense of ease between the Empire and the Church of Seiros. But again, time can't heal all wounds.

The Imperial Year is now 1205. It's been almost 20 years since the war ended, but a tense peace still rules over Fodlan, as the blood spilt has retained a fresh scent.

But there is a ray of hope for Fodlan's future. With Garreg Mach Monastery rebuilt since it's devastation from the war, new students have been able to attend. And this year, the class of the present has ties to the past.

With a new Archbishop and a new generation attending their parent's former learning grounds, will these children learn from their parent's past mistakes, or will they be doomed to repeat the sins of their forefathers and mothers.

Only time will tell.
-
Welcome to Fodlan's next generation! For those of you who may be sold on my advert, allow me to tell you a little bit about myself! Least important detail is that I'm a mid-20's male who goes by He/Him.

Fire Emblem Three Houses is, without a shadow of a doubt, my favorite video game of all time. I adore the Fire Emblem series, especially the ones with marriage potential, and with Three Houses, there's no shortage of them that tug at my heartstrings or offer potential for the generation afterwards.

I've played the game fully 10 times, 4 Golden Deer routes, 3 Blue Lion routes, and 3 Black Eagle routes. I have not yet played Silver Snow, which is something I'm planning on doing, but not until I finish my next Blue Lion playthrough. However, I've made lots of pairings in my ten games, and I've got RP experience as well. Heck, I've even gotten together with friends before for an attempt at this very concept. And while it didn't pan out due to personal affairs, I've always wanted to give Fodlan's next generation a shot at the bigtime.

While this is a concept briming with multi-people potential, I'm actually looking just for one person to do this with. I believe in quality over quantity and having someone who can play multiple characters and play them with a high quality is better to me than having twenty RPers of varying quality. Yes, this'll be a challenge. But I've done things like this before, and we can take our time to make sure we do it right.

I'm looking for someone with experience with 3H, who's at least played the same routes I have. We can discuss who will lead each class, as well as figure out teachers, and of course what the previous generation has gotten themselves into since the war ended. We can discuss what's happened in all three lands, plus discuss the kids we make without revealing all of their backstory. After all, sometimes it's fun to learn while we play. We'll discuss who married whom, who the house leader's are, we'll make instructors for the classes, see who Byleth got together in the end with, maybe see their kid waddling around the monostary.

I'd love to play an entire year of class, and maybe have a timeskip where maybe they either band together to combat a new threat or perhaps go to war with one another once again. It all depends on the direction we'd like to take the story itself.
Rules

1. Literacy is important. I don't want any single sentences, or short responses outside of a few rare instances. Add detail. Show that you want to tell a story.

2. Be respectful. Given that no two humans think exactly alike, I'm likely to enjoy characters you might not care for and vice versa. But don't let that affect the RP itself.

3. Be careful with the edge. I'm not against edgy backstories, but there's gotta be a limit.

4. Please be comfortable trying combat RPing. I'd love to try missions in this RP for the classes, and those missions will involve fighting, whether it be bandits, monsters, or story important villains. I understand we don't all feel the fighting need, but at least be willing to attempt them. Don't worry, none of our kids are going to die...unless maybe they repeat the sins of the past.

5. Let's try to schedule our RPs so that we have a good course of action. I'm usually free and can almost always make time to RP. Having time where we're both free can make for fun times.

6. If, for whatever reason, you need to leave in the middle of a scene, please inform me. That way I'll know when to focus on other things. I promise to extend the same curtesy to you.

7. No spoilers for either Silver Snow or Three Hopes. I really want to experience those as fresh as possible.
-

That's pretty much it. If you're at all interested in this, please either let me know in the comments, or DM me. I'd love to see this come to fruition.

Extremely interested in this, tbh.

Hi there. I'm Arato or Sage. I'm twenty-four years old and I respond to any pronouns (though he/him) is preferred. I'm absolutely obsessed with Fire Emblem: Three Houses and I've been slowly chipping away at Scarlet Blaze in Three Hopes (no spoilers though)! I absolutely love to play ensemble casts, including canons, OCs, or both. I've even written my own Three Houses future AU though it takes place much later than yours. I'm a bit slow with responses, but I try to match lengths, and I also don't really love character sheets though I will provide them. I'm pretty flexible aside from that. I can provide writing samples if needed and there's more information about me as a Roleplayer here.

Would love to chat more if you're interested, but no worries if not!

Extremely interested in this, tbh.

Hi there. I'm Arato or Sage. I'm twenty-four years old and I respond to any pronouns (though he/him) is preferred. I'm absolutely obsessed with Fire Emblem: Three Houses and I've been slowly chipping away at Scarlet Blaze in Three Hopes (no spoilers though)! I absolutely love to play ensemble casts, including canons, OCs, or both. I've even written my own Three Houses future AU though it takes place much later than yours. I'm a bit slow with responses, but I try to match lengths, and I also don't really love character sheets though I will provide them. I'm pretty flexible aside from that. I can provide writing samples if needed and there's more information about me as a Roleplayer here.

Would love to chat more if you're interested, but no worries if not!
Just got done reading your RP information from the link you provided, and I'd be very open to plotting this out with you! You meet a lot of criteria, and I always appreciate fellow fanfic writers!

Just got done reading your RP information from the link you provided, and I'd be very open to plotting this out with you! You meet a lot of criteria, and I always appreciate fellow fanfic writers!
This fanfiction writer is very lazy, haha. Thank you though. I'll drop you a DM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back