• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Fire and Ice (MxF)

WakingDawn96

Dreams Come True
Two kingdoms. One made from ice magic. One made by fire magic. Two kingdoms constantly at war with each other. Now, two princes, both about to take reign over their respective kingdoms. Two princes who don’t see eye to eye, and ready to fight for what they believe in. But, one princess, the princess of the fire kingdom. One princess who befriends the ice prince. One princess who could get the ice prince to see past the constant battles or keep the ice prince at war with the fire kingdom. What shall become of the two in this massive tale?

So yeah, I’m looking for someone to play the fire princess. I will be playing both the fire prince and the ice prince, if that is okay. So if you are interested, please let me know.

Also:

Please be 18+ of age

Please post at least four to five sentences at the bare minimum with each post in a paragraph format

Please be kind and respectful

Please note that if I disappear for a few days, that I will come back, I’m just facing some personal issues right now

I would like to do this on Discord if that is okay with you

I would like to see about adding romance into this, if it fits and is okay with you

So yeah, if you are interested, just let me know ?

I'm interested if you're still looking for someone? ^^
I don't really rp on Discord but I don't mind moving over there~

I have discord and wouldn't mind chatting to see if you would take up another version of this rp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back