• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fire and Blade: War at its Worst [INTEREST CHECK]

Math

Ancient Chinese Warlord Batman
Dire times have forsaken the continent, the empire has fractured, and the fragments have not done their predecessor honor. Meanwhile, the men in the east are militarized, and ready for a full force invasion.Take up the mantle of a faction under the remnants of the empire, and root out the motherland's secrets. Defend the treasures you hold at all costs, and restore the glory of the old. Severnia, and Midgard have been at each other's necks for a century. They were once also subsets of a greater nation, take back them, and the relics that they hold from olden times.The Northmen and their friends in the Naëgor Bay have been harassing the empire for centuries, put a stop to it.

Welcome, players! Fire and Blade is a merged concept of many predecessors, and I meant it to be more of a war game than anything else. I, as the host, will watch over your fledgling empires as they grow in the shadow of the old empire, trying to reclaim the motherland. Let me know if this more of a "gamish" objective-based style of roleplay is appealing for you!
Basically, you sill start as military organizations in the factions of the empire, or the factions themselves. there are a few objectives needed to win
  • Reclaim the Motherland! (or most of it, at least)
  • Subjugate Severnia and Midgard, and take the relics that they have stolen from the old Empire!
  • Stop the growing empire in the north, or even conquer them!
  • Reach 1000 Prestige points!
OR
  • All other players are eliminated
  • IF all other players are eliminated, at least 1 AI mission done! (defeat northerners, or servernia/midgard)

would this mainly be a point based rp or a narative one

Users who are viewing this thread

Back