• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ▸firdaus◂ — [open, accepting]

And here I was going with a grug who loves to fight and party (after work of course). Is he just pretending to be dumb or has he devoted himself to the part for so long that he has actually become the dumb? Not sure

all your brains are so wrinkly and here i am just wanting a nice fellow who gets really excited about flora and fauna 😒🤚

sitting here on both sides because jungle warriors and geniuses can call me in fifty different languages

ElCnW30UUAEhQUg.jpg

Hey now. Shajarans have cake so clearly somebody is not spending all their time in the secret tunnel gladiatorial pits

Oh we're talking cake cake? I was sure the implication was cake cake

ok so the interest is real... but the question is which clan 😣

honestly this looks super fun and the gm's seem super into it! imma stick around and see where this goes

Yes yesss, welcome to our lil wilderness rp. Before you decide on which clan I just wanna remind you that the Shati smell like fish.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back