• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ▸firdaus◂ — [ooc]

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
What level of technology ( like are they able to make clothes from fabric, how durable the houses are made to be, what they use to cook with, etc) is available to the tribes? Like how advanced or unadvanced are they or is there one that’s more advanced than the other?

If you don’t mind me asking?

What level of technology ( like are they able to make clothes from fabric, how durable the houses are made to be, what they use to cook with, etc) is available to the tribes? Like how advanced or unadvanced are they or is there one that’s more advanced than the other?

If you don’t mind me asking?
good questions!! each tribe is several generations old and has dozens of families settled in its borders. among them are specialized seamstresses, blacksmiths, carpenters, chefs, butchers, etc., and while they are working off the island's resources (see the andaman and nicobar islands for reference), they are able to forge their own tools and weave their own wardrobes at the least!

Last edited:
good questions!! each tribe is several generations old and has dozens of families settled in its borders. among them are specialized seamstresses, blacksmiths, carpenters, chefs, butchers, etc., and while they are working off the island's resources (see the caymen and nicobar islands for reference), they are able to forge their own tools and weave their own wardrobes at the least!
Thank you!

Everbody, the real issue is finding cake that is neither attached to a person practicing extreme moral relativism or full of needles

the cake is a metaphor for the layers of tribalism in the clans political hierarchies. its a social commentary

I cry. So many decisions to be made. I don't actually have to be intelligent to be adviser correct? A simulated brain will do just fine? Haven't actually decided yet

okay, but what if he thought shati was full of short people because someone said shortie once and it stuck for him

How do you pronounce the clan names? Like officially.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back