• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom finish him! [a mortal kombat interest check]

solar sailor

YOU’RE SO DAMN COLD
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
reworking my previous interest check to be more clear and descriptive

hello! my name is kat, but feel free to call me solar as well. i’m a 22 year old cis demisexual girl, and despite my anxiety problems, etc, i love meeting new friends online! i have 10+ years of experience in literate, advanced roleplaying, so don’t be fooled by my lazy typing style in threads and chat; i take my writing extremely seriously.

i have lots of interests in many things, from various video games, to anime, and even movies and books sometimes. but i’m currently mainly searching for a roleplay partner similar to my age and literacy when it comes to writing, who’d be up for planning and doing a long term mortal kombat roleplay with me. i have very few conditions for this.

please:
- be willing to roleplay as a female character. i mainly play male characters and would prefer to include some mxf romance to some degree.
- be able to give me—at the very least—two well written paragraphs per response.
- be age 18+, as while there obviously won’t be sexual content in this roleplay, i am an adult myself and am rather uncomfortable roleplaying with minors. i might consider 17+, but that’s as low as i’m willing to go.
- be relatively familiar with modern mortal kombat games (2011-2021); you don’t need to know much, but a general understanding of the universe and how to play its characters is definitely appreciated.

my chosen character will be tomas vrbada, aka smoke. he’s my favorite, and very underrated. i’d hope that isn’t an issue!

i have few mild plot ideas involving if you were to play either kitana, jade, or skarlet; pm me to discuss them if you want! for any other characters, please ask me first. i also under very specific circumstances might be willing to accept a female oc on your part, but i’d have to really like her.

i think that’s about it? anyways, contact me if interested!! i’m dying to get something like this started!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back