• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ** Angel's Interest Check **

Anemic_Angel

Cute-Angy Ball o' Feathers
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Ane Angel's Interest Check
Intro
Hello those who read my post! I am Anemic Angel. You can call me Ane (Annie) or Angel, whichever you may prefer. I love many things including writing, poetry, gaming, D&D, working on cars, music, drawing, and baking to name a few. I am 22 years old! I'm excited to get to know you and start something extraordinary! Below are my preferences and any Ideas I might posses for a future roleplay. Please PM if interested!​

Preferences1. I love RP and I am willing to try absolutely any RP, if you or I wish to discontinue an RP for any reason, that should be acceptable to either party.

2. I'm active pretty sporadically, but generally I'll post once or twice a week and It'd be cool if we could match each other on that!

3. Character sheets can be done, but I like to reveal a lot in the actual RP.

4. I like to discuss the RP. A LOT. I want to hammer out a solid plot and then throw our characters into a well thought out world. (WORLD BUILDING YAYYYYY!!!)

5. details! Details! DETAILS! DeTaIls!! I love details and I would appreciate 2-7 Paragraphs. If something fast like combat is going on, being at the lower end of that spectrum is totally fine.

6. Romance is an option and what happens happens, but recently I've wanted to have more platonically oriented characters so we can focus on plot and action!

7. I like good grammar. Everyone including myself makes mistakes, tons of them if you write a lot, but that doesn't mean we can't do our best!

8. Please be 18+!

9. I like RP's that end! An RP that drags on gets tiring, we should determine a beginning and an end like a one shot!

9. I'm very openminded, just let me know your preferences!

Pairings I Like
Supernatural

Witch / Witches x Anything
Demon x Human
Lycan x Human
Lycan x Lycan
Lich x Human
Human x Dragon
Vampire x Vampire
Vampire x Human
Futuristic

AI x Human
Humans w/ Cybernetics x Anything
Android x Human
God AI x Human or AI
Robocop x Human
Android Lycan x Human
Cyber War Veteran x Civilian
Historical

Knight x Knight
Knight x Princess
Royalty x Peasantry
Royalty x Royalty

RP Ideas (The rating says how interested I am.)
A Confusion of Witches [9/10]

Plot: Scelinia is a young witch gifted in the ways of magic, but she is self taught and incredibly shy. She spends the days wandering the forests, creating new spells, and communing with animals. Your character would preferably be a senior witch or something of the sort whose on the run from the supernatural authorities. Scelinia gives you a place to stay in exchange for hiding.

Setting: I was thinking that this would take place in modern times and it would be more of a slice of life RP than anything else. Definitely in the deep woods some where, I was thinking Yellowstone in America, but I'm up for suggestions.
Finding The Dragon[8/10]

Plot: Dragons have become rarer and rarer in recent times, and instead of being able to inherit a dragon like in the old ways, new royalty must hunt for a dragon in the wilds of Escaria. Needless to say, this is extremely dangerous, and the dragons that the royals find are typically young, inexperienced, illiterate, and completely chaotic. As a result, the royals that do find a dragon, must first gain its trust, teach it a more common language, and then find a way out of the wilds with the dragon in tow. It's a lot easier said than done. Ideally I'd play the dragon and you'd play the royal!

Setting: This would definitely be a middle ages RP I think. Open to ideas, but I think middle ages would make sense. This is also a fantasy world. The main races (Elves, humand, dwarves) all competing to get dragons.
Cyberpunk[9/10]

Plot: So I started playing cyberpunk in the last few months and I feel entirely in love. If you don't know a lot about it that's okay. This role play idea depends on the idea that in the city there are fixers. They get you your missions. The better street cred you have, the better fixers you can work with, the better missions you get. I was thinking along the lines that both our characters would be new. Yours would be a new merc looking to make a name, and mine a new fixer that nobody knows anything about, but who is said to have great connections in Norway. He is colloquially known as "The Viking". Being new and ambitious you seek an audience with him, and after a hard search you find him. The rest is up to what we would like to do!

Setting: If you haven't played Cyberpunk 2077, you should totally check it out! It's a completely valid waste of time! The RP takes place in a massively overpopulated cesspool called Nite City surrounded by wastelands! Typical cyber future stuff!
Warhammer 40K[10/10]

I love the WH40K universe and I know a lot about it, but I'm always learning more! Anything in this realm would be welcome. I'm particularly keen on playing one of the Astartes or a sister of battle!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back