• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Finding Home Again(Interest check, CLOSED)

BloodWolfRising

Dame of the Moon's Darkness
Roleplay Type(s)
Keena had been living in an orphanage since birth, her parents leaving her on the door step of the orphanage with a note. On her 18th birthday a man arrived telling her that she had a mansion that had been left in her name. Little did she know she'd be moving into a mansion with 7 other people and finding out she wasn't actually human, but what humans would call a witch or mage. After reading a letter her mother left her she finds out that she isn't even from Earth but from a parallel world known as Wentra. She also finds out that she is Zuri's older sister and the two of them are the last known Priestesses and the only ones who can take the others back to the world they belong. However, in order to do so the seal placed on her magic has to be broken. The order that it takes for the seal to be broken is, Light, Nature, Fire, Water, Wind, and finally Shadow. With each part of the seal that gets broken she will gain more power and knowledge and has to learn to control that power and not let it over take her.

Roles

Priestess - Any Magic - Keena(RacingBloodWolf)

Priestess - Any magic - Zuri(Texangamer)

Phoenix - Light/Life - Riphalie(Peckinou)

Okami - Nature - Haruki(Ceat6)

Kitsune - Fire - Kaoru(Summer_Dreams)

Unicorn - Water - Willow(PauciloquentPumpkin)

Hippogriff - Wind - __Female__(rikunobodyxiii)

Dragon - Shadow/Death - Scarcove(Huntertabbysandshark3)

Simple Need to Knows

1. Okay so yes Priestesses have the ability to use any kind of magic but this doesn't mean they do. Most focus on one or two types of magics.

2. Each of your characters has their own story as to why they have ended up on Earth. Please put that in their history.

3. All of the other characters have an animal form, partially shifted form, and human form.

4. I'd like to try and keep the genders even if possible.

5. For the time being each person gets one character unless no one else joins.

6. Please be patient with me if I don't get things done right away. I do have a three-year old that takes up a lot of my time.

Rp Thread
Chat
Character Section

Last edited:
Okay guys it seems ive confused you, the orphanage is where Keena has been living up till now. She left the orphanage and headed for the mansion that is several miles away. The mansion is where, Zuri, Kaoru, Haruki, Dragon, Hippogriff, Unicorn, and Phoenix have all been living for a while. Either they arrived when Julia was alive or they arrived there and were given a note with their name on it explain things to them.

Hope this clarifies things and sorry for the confusion
Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf Peckinou Peckinou RikuXIII RikuXIII Ethereal_Dreams Ethereal_Dreams Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3

if someone else was wanting there character to be female i can easily switch Keena into a male by the name of Kallen. I've already got it figured out if that happens so just let me know and I'll adjust things

Hiya! I'm interested in being your last person. Which I suppose is the unicorn. I'll be whatever gender is needed. I don't suppose you have a thread set up where OOC chat can happen? I wouldn't mind asking questions to clarify things without clogging up the interest check area.

Hiya! I'm interested in being your last person. Which I suppose is the unicorn. I'll be whatever gender is needed. I don't suppose you have a thread set up where OOC chat can happen? I wouldn't mind asking questions to clarify things without clogging up the interest check area.
crap haha i forgot there ya go you guys its been a while since i put an rp here haha

Okay guys it seems ive confused you, the orphanage is where Keena has been living up till now. She left the orphanage and headed for the mansion that is several miles away. The mansion is where, Zuri, Kaoru, Haruki, Dragon, Hippogriff, Unicorn, and Phoenix have all been living for a while. Either they arrived when Julia was alive or they arrived there and were given a note with their name on it explain things to them.

Hope this clarifies things and sorry for the confusion
Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf Peckinou Peckinou RikuXIII RikuXIII Ethereal_Dreams Ethereal_Dreams Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3
Oh, okay. Thanks for the info. I’ll tweek Kaoru.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back