• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Finding Home Again Chat

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Ahhh i wasn't getting any notifications of posts what happened so far?
Not much, we've been going about the rp slow. mostly my fault. sorry bout that.

But with everything going on I've been hunting for things for my little one. ha....I sometimes really do hate humans...with their panic buying of crap and buying out baby wipes which steals them from childern that need them. arghhh...buuuuuuuuuuutttttt I digress....

You haven't missed much, Zuri has gotten sick, Cassie is with her and Keena(Bout to post), Hariku, Willow, and Sarcove are messing around in the Greenhouse garden. and I dont think I have seen any recent movement with Kaoru.

Wait so who would be best with Healing Zuri Riphalie or Willow?
And yeah I do know how that feels people flocked to the stores like locusts and took everything.

I figured Willow would be best with healing? I associate water with healing more than the other elements, but that's just my opinion.
I also agree, it's a little inconvenient that there's an apocalypse going on right now.

I am doing alright. How art thou?
Man, this year doesn’t seem to have breaks, huh?
Haha not yet, but things will smooth out eventually just gotta hang tight till then. As for how my family and I are we are hanging in there thankfully my hubby's dad and stepmom found some diapers and wipes and they traveled here to bring them to us. So that was nice

Ah yes doing fine as well it seems, glad things are working out for you though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back