• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Finding Freedom Rp

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
❦ Sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ

Female | 3 years | Lead Fighter | Grey Wolf | Powers: yet to appear | Crush: open | Tags: Summer

Her expression barely changed, but her eyes seemed to glint with mild anger at Summer's last few words. "Yes, that would appear to be my...unfortunate position...currently," Shadow continued. The she-wolf began taking a curved path around the other, as if circling a target. "Well, I don't think I've introduced myself yet. I am Shadow, your name?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{{ ooc: --- }}

Tasteless Tasteless

Season: Spring
Weather: Windy Clouds moving in
Time: Early Morning

Galith - 6 - Alpha - Wolf
Galith blushed slightly "Err... well it has been sometime, even though the pack members respect me i wonder if they think i cant hunt due to having been raised here all my life. But if you are inviting me to go hunting with you i would gladly join." He said standing once again almost bouncing on his paws in excitement. He hadn't been on a hunt in a while and it was about time he actually did something for the pack other then telling them what was needed done. "Lead the way my lady..." He said giving her a slight bow, "I imagine you know where the best hunting is in this false forest."
Moonstar Moonstar

Lexi - 9 - Rebel Alpha - Wolf
Lexi let out a low groan, her body ached and she knew that if those people went to torment her again she would probably die. Still though she had to find someone to take over this pack before that....someone she knew would lead this small pack greatly against that of Galith's pack. She had yet to find a wolf though within her pack that would work, she had toyed with the thought of approaching Dereth. He was a lone wolf, but he had what it would take to lead a pack if he put his mind to it. He however had helped her pack along with helping Galith''s so that swayed her mind from approaching him. "I don't feel like this pack will make it unless I find the one I know will be a great leader...the one who is either foolish or wise enough to actually challenge me." She said a wolfish grin crossing her face as she headed out to look for something to eat.

Lily - 4 - Loner - Husky/German Shepherd
Lily listened to the wolf's words intently her tail wagging, "That sounds wonderful, almost seems like a mothers care. My mother was very caring and very sad when she had to part with us each. Humans came, the little ones choicng out of my brothers and sisters. I was the last one to be chosen looking niether like my mother or father. She told me that the human work in odd ways but you can always find one that cares for you...I try not to doubt her words." She glanced to Dereth, "And even though this pack thing sounds nice, I am not a wolf not even half wolf. There is no way a pack would accept me, anyways if you wish not to be seen with me when the humans show up we best get heading to the front of this place. I'd hate for them to drag you in if they found you near me while I was hurt."

Alexander Carson - 29 - Lead Scientist
Alexander nodded, "Yes, yes...very well we shall set all of this up. I would say tonight. We work throughout the day and can have everything set up by tonight or at least by tomorrow night. If we can't catch some sort of wild animal today I can get in contact with someone who can deliver one to us by tomorrow." he shuffled some papers around, "If this works what should we go with for the first time, perhaps a cougar...if it works we could definitely move to a larger animal for the next round. Could I leave all the scents and sounds up to you while I go out hunting for the animal with a few trackers?"
Dracowolf Dracowolf

Kaden - 3 - Loner for now - Wolf
The ginger wolf opended one bright green eye, looking over to the other unconscious wolves. He sneered at them for their weakness for not being able to over come what these beings had shot them with. He glanced around at the bars that held them in but he made sure not to move his body too much. He didn't know what they were in but it seemed to be moving fast. The wind ruffling his hair and bringing him all sorts of different scents. Soon there was the scents of other wolves and something of which he could only describe as similar to that of a coyote's scent but not as wild. There was a screech as the vehicle came to a stop and then the sound of doors opened akd closed. He shut his eye once again keeping his breathing even. He didn't know where they were or what was in store for him but he figured it was nothing good. The humans voice's filled the air as they chatted then they seemed to poke the wolves around Kaden. Perhaps making sure they weren't awake he made sure to stay as still as possible even though he wanted to growl when he was poked with something.
( Ellietheelephant Ellietheelephant if you can post here soon have at it)))​

Summer
Screenshot_20190219-235554_Pinterest.jpg
Feeling :: Questionable
Pack :: Rebel
Located :: The Forest
Interactions :: Moonstar Moonstar

The healer shifted her paws slightly as the opposing she wolf drew closer, Summer twitches her ears slightly as she hoods the she wolf's gaze. "Glad to make your acquaintance, my name is Summer." She replies, her voice was calm and steady. Her stance was calm yet prepared, and she kept her eyes steady on Shadow.
"If you're interested in herbs I have no problem informing you." Summer says softly, her gaze flickering towards the small bundle at her paws before locking back onto the dark female.

Ghost
tumblr_o6x2qy6EtF1s5m21go2_250.gif
Feeling :: Restless
Pack :: Galith
Located :: Wandering the Forest
Interactions :: --
The albino Male gets to his heavy paws slowly, licking the last few tastes of prey from his lips. He scans the camp for a moment, everyone seemed preoccupied in their own business, and Ghost wasn't one to intervene.
The hardy male slowly pushes his way out of camp, perhaps he would hunt a bit while out wandering.
He sniffs the air, the scent of Shadow was nearby, yet he decides to leave the she wolf to her business, she seemed to enjoy being alone.
Ghost carefully wanders through the forest, keeping his ears and nose alert for any scent of prey or foe within the brush.

☽ Lᴜɴᴀʀ ☾

Female | 3 years | Hunter | Grey Wolf | Powers: yet to appear | Crush: Galith | Tags: Galith

Lunar grinned. "Follow me," she woofed. The she-wolf padded in and Easterly direction, headed for a small patch of cut off forest near a section of fast flowing river. She was a little further in front of Galith, but he could still scent her if he couldn't see her. So far, to any other wolf but Lunar, it just looked like they were headed for the other end of the river. But Lunar veered off the path carved out by many a wolf or canine travelling it, and cut into a seemingly closed off patch of dense fir trees. It was still a path, but a very small one, seemingly travelled by one wolf alone. The trees began to thin out, and the wild path curved around, and suddenly a smaller section of the river was visible again. This area was pretty secret, and it was almost an extra stream carved out by overflow of rain, that overtime had become it's own sub-river. It was a small clearing, but the sun was hitting it just right. The stream glimmered, but not too much, just enough. The trees formed an almost perfect semi-circle around the section of the river. Fish could be seen hopping above the water surface. Birds flew in and out of the firs. Rabbits, deer, mice and other prey left scents all over. A cool breeze blew through. Lunar, who arrived first, was sat on a rock by the stream, her eyes shut, nose pointed upward as she breathed in the scent of the wild. The cool breeze ruffled her fur, as the sun warmed her back. "This is my little place. I usually get the best hunts around here, lots of fish in the stream and prey in the woods here. And it's peaceful. I can come here to think, or just to sit for a minute. The sun always hits here perfectly in the morning, and stays pretty much all day. And when the sun sets, it's something else. It's beautiful. Then the moon rises and the stars come out, well, on a clear night anyway." She slowly opened her eyes and smiled at Galith. He was the one other she felt more than happy to share this place with. She'd wasted to take him here for a while. Not even her sister's knew about it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
✧ Sᴛᴀʀʟɪɢʜᴛ ✧

Female | 3 years | Healer | Grey Wolf | Powers: yet to appear | Crush: open | Tags: Talia, Zuu, Ghost

Star nodded gratefully and turned back to her den to collect gathering supplies. She nodded good morning to her co-healer, Bane, as she padded past. She quickly grabbed her leaf-basket (carefully constructed from big fallen leaves and tree sap-not particularly robust and needed replacing a lot. Trotting back to Talia and Zuu she placed the basket down and faced the beta. "Is Leon or Ghost around? I would ask my sister but I haven't seen her since last night."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
❦ Sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ

Female | 3 years | Lead Fighter | Grey Wolf | Powers: yet to appear | Crush: open | Tags: Summer

Shadow dipped her head in recognition when the healer announced her name. However, a short puff of breathe left her nose in amusement. "No, I am not," she said, edge to her tone. Although she wouldn't admit it, she was beginning to take a small not-hate to this healer. Maybe it would pay to have an ally in rebel pack. "I don't suppose any more of your pack are around?" The black she wolf had formed a plan in the back of her mind. She'd been studying this pack for a while, and decided, if she were to be even slightly accepted as an alpha, she should interact with some members before hand. After that, well, let's just say no one would dare challenge her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{{ ooc: --- }}

BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising Dracowolf Dracowolf Tasteless Tasteless (Could Ghost come back briefly so he can accompany Star to gather herbs? :3)​

Summer
Screenshot_20190219-235554_Pinterest.jpg
Feeling :: Cautious
Pack :: Rebel
Located :: The Forest
Interactions :: Moonstar Moonstar

Summer narrows her eyes when presented with such a question, yet Shadow likely already knew no other wolf was around, as the scents around the pair were nothing but the scent of the forest itself and old hints of prey.
The healer twitches her ears, should she have brought along another wolf for protection? "No." The words tasted bitter, would this wolf attack her? She was a healer, not a fighter. What type of threat was Summer when all she did was heal wounds and sickness?
Summer shifts her paws slightly, steadying her posture in preparation encase she was attacked.

Ghost
tumblr_o6x2qy6EtF1s5m21go2_250.gif
Feeling :: Restless
Pack :: Galith
Located :: Camp
Interactions :: --
The Male sighs with boredom, before turning back to camp. If no one had a job for him, perhaps he could take a nap.
He pushes his way back into camp, letting his crimson glare scan the wolves once more. He yawns as he passes the healer den slowly, the scent of herbs was overwhelming from inside yet he could still make out the scent of the two healers.

Moonstar Moonstar my apologizes​

Galith followed behind Lunar as she headed off to what he figured would be a good place for hunting. What he hadn't expected was for her to take him to a spot that was sort of her personal place. But he had to admit that it warmed his heart for her to trust him with such a place. It seemed to smell less like the humans and more like an actual forest, almost like even they hadn't found this spot. He glanced around looking it all over, he couldn't even hear the turning of the weird things the humans had posted all over the place. Perhaps this spot alone had been untouched by the humans. "It's amazing....and it really is peaceful here..." He glanced over to her, he was thankful that she had shown him this place. "As much as I could easily sit and enjoy the view here i think we best do that hunting. Those of the pack should all be up now and will probably worry if I turn up missing all day long." He said with a slight chuckle, "What should we look for here, a deer perhaps?"
Moonstar Moonstar

((Hey Moonstar want me to have Lexi find Shadow and Summer))​

☽ Lᴜɴᴀʀ ☾

Female | 3 years | Hunter | Grey Wolf | Powers: yet to appear | Crush: Galith | Tags: Galith

Lunar sighed, opening her eyes. "Mmm, yeah. The biggest kills I've had have been just to the left here or just over a shallower part of the stream about 20 tails left," she said, turning her head in the direction. She stretched her back before jumping off the rock, waiting for Galith, then leading him side-by-side towards the spot where the two locations met. "Most of the time, I have time to wait a while for one to show up, I get rabbits and sometimes bigger water birds while waiting. If I'm more hurried for time, I set a trap." The wolf was extremely resourceful, one of the reasons she was such a good hunter. She hoped one day maybe she could be lead hunter, but actually, she was OK with just being the best *wink*. She instructed Galith to watch carefully (so he could use this technique if he ever needed) as she carefully sniffed the area. "You have to sniff out, unfortunately, any deer dung or markings you can find." Her nose struck a patch of fairly fresh male deer (pee) markings. Her nose scrunched up, it was quite strong when you're that close. She began to dig out the patch of grass and moss it was on. "I like this technique because it attracts males who obviously do not have any fawns or females to look after, or females who are looking for a new mate-so don't have a fawn." She laid the dug-out earth closer to the stream, in between almost a little circling ring of five trees. She then did something unexpected. Digging out more of the pee-moss, she spread it all around. "This works better with dung, sadly, but urine works too. It covers the wolf scent surprisingly quite a bit. Makes deer less skittish, less aware. Obviously we can never truly remove our scents, but it helps. Masks it just enough to take the deer by surprise. This next part, I hate. Partly why I love the river so much afterwards," the she wolf grimaced, proceeding to roll in any remaining deer scent left. "Now you have to, oh mighty Alpha. You have to roll in the deer pee!" Lunar couldn't help suppress a giggle.

✧ Sᴛᴀʀʟɪɢʜᴛ ✧

Female | 3 years | Healer | Grey Wolf | Powers: yet to appear | Crush: open | Tags: Talia, Zuu, Ghost

Starlight suddenly spotted Ghost arrive back at camp, nodded to Talia in thanks for her time and the conversation, and perused the other wolf. Star had been intrigued by Ghost ever since he arrived. Until him, she'd never really met another pure white grey wolf - a couple arctics but not greys. And whats more, Ghost had unique red eyes. This all really grabbed at Star's curiosity of the male. "Ghost, hi!" She called cheerily. "Would it be ok if you accompanied me to gather some supplies? Without a guard I can't go too far, but the best plants and moss stores are further afield."

❦ Sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ

Shadow let a short burst of air escape her nose in amusement of this female's apparent unease. "Good, now, where is your camp? I would very much like to meet your alpha, Lexi, is it?" Shadow asked. From her time observing, she now knew Lexi's physical weaknesses, she'd studied her movements in hunting, but just wanted a face to face meeting now. Perhaps not anything more than that - yet.

{{ ooc: 1 tail=just under a metre)
BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising Tasteless Tasteless (No problem, don't apologise, I just think this will be a good way for Ghost and Star to become friends ;3 and I well, read mah post eheheh I have a plan xD) }}

Dereth
Loner | Wolf | Tags: Lily
"Might not be a wolf, but you have to remember something else, none of us chose to come here. Fact is we're all canines in a place that shouldn't exist. For that reason, there will always be someone willing to take your side, there's just a few who are... Less than friendly because they haven't put together that there's enough threats here without us all fighting each other." He gave Lily a quick nod. "I'll get you to safety then I'll be off. Luckily while I might not be the strongest I do have speed on my side when things go wrong."

Leon
Fighter | Wolf | Tags: Flax
Leon thought to himself, hoping he was making the right choice of leading Flax into the camp instead of chasing him away. Surely the others would appreciate another loner and besides he may as well see if one of the healers was available to look at the injuries the other had. "Stay close." It was far less likely that the other would be outwardly attacked if Leon was nearby, he didn't think many in the pack would seek to start a fight with him after all. He started to lead the way, his head swimming when he first got up from his lack of sleep, but he did his best not to let it show.

Leon walked into camp like nothing was wrong, head held high, the proper soldier he was. He looked around deciding where to first, if he should try to find Galith first or possibly go right to a healer. He would rather not take Flax to Talia, that was a sure way to get the loner interrogated and scared off. After all, Talia was a...acquired taste. He decided to go with the healers first, maybe he was a little soft after all this time but if something went wrong and the loner was chased off, at least he wouldn't die of infection and maybe they could help with the pain. He started towards the healer's den to see if anyone was in, stopping outside. "We'll get the attention of a healer first. If nothing else, I doubt those injuries are comfortable. If something goes wrong at least they'll have been looked out before things go wrong."

Natalia "Talia"
Beta | Wolf | Tags: Zuu, Ghost and Starlight -->Open
"Well, I suppose that answers that question." Talia got up with a nod towards the others, "If something comes up, just let me know." She left Ghost and Starlight to talk in private. Intent on finding something else to do for the moment, especially since it seemed Galith wasn't around to oversee things. When the scent of a loner hit her, she tense momentarily. Nope, she did not want to deal with this right now. She did not have the patience to deal with someone letting a loner into the camp. She swore and grumbled under her breath in her native tongue.

Bane
Healer | Caucasian Shepherd | Tags: Open

Dr. Bruce Svear
"Cougar isn't bad if we target only a small handful, but it's easily overpowered otherwise." But would it be wise to start with something larger off the bat? "I suppose it's a good start." He kept thinking it over. "You ever hear of the Grolar and Pizzly bears? The grizzly polar bear hybrids. They're supposed to be astoundingly aggressive. I wonder, if the small test works, what about getting one of them down here? To be perfectly honest, I have an... Idea. It may not work, but if the idea falls flat, at least we'd have something that would be a threat to them, and would choose to be aggressive." He had a few other ideas to get other predators to be aggressive.

((Gonna treat Zuu as an NPC so they don't just disappear since the RPer is gone, and they can disappear after the interaction))
BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising Moonstar Moonstar Sir Aizen Sir Aizen

Flaxseed "Flax"

Male | 2.5 Years | Loner | Golden Jackal/Wolf Hybrid | Powers: Yet to appear | Crush: Open

On the outside, Flax seemed blissfully unaware of the potential trouble he was in. He had expressed his own concerns earlier, but he seemed to be just fine now, following closely behind Leon. Flax had honed his act at doing that, back when he'd been on his own in the wild. It served him well now, when more than anything, he wanted to hide. That was the other side of him, Jayce, making that call. Flax was a bit guilty to admit that he didn't really listen to his original self nowadays. He tended to make most of his decisions out of fear or anger, not reason. Flax had become somewhat used to being the voice of reason for the two. He didn't really enjoy it - he much preferred to be the casual, humorous side - but there wasn't anything he could do about it. Someone needed to keep the two alive. It might as well be him.

Flaxseed even managed to keep up the facade of cheerful ignorance when they got into camp, and he was surrounded by strangers and injured. The wounds seemed to be hurting even more since they'd started this walk, and Flax was tempted to stop and tend to them. He stopped himself, though; it was the same as picking at a scab. He'd only make things worse.The smells of so many new wolves made him visibly uncomfortable at first, but the look in his eyes quickly faded away, replaced by his usual goofball expression. He hoped that he didn't appear too careless to the others - this was only his way of telling others that he took just about everything in stride. Nothing could hurt ol' Flax, mentally or physically. It was a lie, of course, but a convincing one so far, even to himself.

Flax turned his attention back to the real world. Well, they were here to see a healer, apparently. That worried Flax a bit. What did they consider healing here? "Oh, I doubt anything could go wrong," Flax said out loud. "After all, a pack is supposed to be a safe place, I'd think." He paused. He obviously didn't know the wolf that well, but he seemed a bit off. Like. . . lacking focus. He didn't linger on it too long. "Then again, I am a stranger. . . and a jackal, at that. Say, is it too early to be asking about a safety policy?" He gave a little snicker. "No, it might sound foolish, but you and your pack have this. . . vibe about you. I can't explain it. But I trust it nonetheless. And this is coming from a wolf with trust issues, to say the least." Another pause. "So, who is this healer of yours?"

Dracowolf Dracowolf

Season: Spring
Weather: Windy Clouds moving in
Time: Morning

Galith's muzzle scrunched up, "Must I really do that..." He knew it was a good idea but the thought just didn't settle with him. Besides smelling like deer pee was not something on his list of favorite things to do. However he sighed before walking over and rolling in the deer pee. The scent was strong and foul to his senses, but he knew it would work. "So now we wait, or do we stalk?" He asked as he stood shaking dirt from his coat. He honestly wanted nothing more than to do take a swim and try to get this unfortunate scent out of his nose. But he wouldn't say that because then Lunar would probably laugh at him.
Moonstar Moonstar

Lily - 4 - Loner - Husky/German Shepherd
Lily smiled softly Dereth helped her to get closer to the fence. He seemed like a very cool wolf, she had met a few others within here that thought similar to how he did. The alpha, Galith, thought that way having even offered her to join his pack. But she had refused afraid of what rejection would like within the pack. Now her mind wondered what it would be like to join a pack. Would they care for her better, be there for her when she needed. It almost sounds way to good to be true, but Dereth made her want to join just by what he said about his old pack. Once they were to the fence edge she relaxed a bit, "I'm very glad to have talked with you Dereth, it has given me a small hope. While I'm still not sure if I would join a pack, it does sounds like a nice deal." Glancing to the building she sighed, "I know these humans are not good but my heart can not turn away from them they did save me. Even if it may sound foolish to others, I know that there are humans who would stop these ones from hurting us. But for now I will just live, that is about all one can do in our current situation "

Alexander Carson - 29 - Lead Scientist
Alexander stood, "Well yes I've heard of them, do you think we should start off with something like that? I know there is a storm coming, which will also bring with it it's own issues." he looked over the radar it looked like they would be getting a nice heavy, perhaps even a faint chance of sleet. "If you feel using one of those would be better as a starting animal then I can tell you were I can get one right off the bat. Would also save me the trouble of having to track something down."
Dracowolf Dracowolf

☽ Lᴜɴᴀʀ ☾

Lunar smiled at his expression. "This is why we have the stream, it flows away from here, so washing this off is sooooo nice afterwards. And yes, we wait. But the trap should mean we wait no longer than an hour - and that's at a stretch."
So they sat, hidden amongst some bushes, luckily not for too long. Lunar guessed they were laying there (quietly) chatting for about ten minutes before a little stag showed up. He had newly dropped antlers, so Lunar guessed he was about four years old - he didn't look any younger in his face. And he was fat. Perfect.
Lunar tensed up. She'd seen it before Galith, but he soon realised and dropped slightly behind her at her command. The huntress crept forward, keeping low to the ground, paws placed carefully every step. The deer entered the clearing, and headed for the scent - the trap. It was positioned perfectly, perfectly so Lunar could creep to the South-left, and Galith to the South-right. They were lined up, and Lunar was poised, ready for the kill. She needed a sign from Galith to know he was ready (standard hunting practice for a party of more than one). The she-wolf had switched her mannerisms, her poise, her eyes. She was in kill-mode, a focused, killing machine.

{{ ooc: 1 tail=just under a metre)
BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising }}

Users who are viewing this thread

Back