• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Finding Freedom Rp

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

BloodWolfRising

Dame of the Moon's Darkness
Roleplay Type(s)
Once you were running free, the air always smelled clean and welcoming. The waters had the purest taste and were always refreshing, but then they showed up and invaded your homes. The two legs killed friends and family and in the end you found yourself kidnapped. Soon you woke up in a strange place. It smelled sort of like those two legs and sort of like nature. The air held their scent constantly though and some wolves seemed to go insane. Everything about this place felt strange and wrong and a new wolf stood before you telling you to follow under his rule. He didn't care what your previous rank had been in your old pack. So will you fall in line with this alpha or cause friction within the large strange cage provided by the two legs.

Unless you were a stray, then you thought these humans were god sends. They found you and seemed to offer food and shelter. Then you found yourself waking up in a huge fenced in area with wolves?!? The only thing making you mind at easy was the fact you weren't the only stray in this place. However you soon found out that these humans seemed to be worst monsters than the wolves as both wolf and stray alike vanished. Some coming back okay, others coming back but falling into insanity. And some...never coming back at all.

Rules
I know no one likes them but they are a must.

1. There is no all powerful or perfect character.

2. No self mates please.

3. Don't go killing another's character unless they have given the okay.

4. If someone asks for a recap, try and give them one or send them my way if I've missed it.

5. Don't move others characters unless okayed by them.

6. If you plan to vanish for a bit give me a heads up.

7. If you plan to drop from the RP please tell me first.

8. Be nice and if you see someone who needs interactions be the one to chat with them or let me know. I don't want anyone feeling like they aren't welcome! :)

9. Be sure to read the Lore, please and thank you!

10. Last but not least, let's have some fun, create tons of drama, and a great story.

Last edited:
Season: Spring
Weather: Clear with slight wind
Time: Very late into the night, morning can be brought up in your coming posts!

Galith - 6 - Alpha - Wolf
Galith growled at the man he had come to know as one of the lead scientists of these humans as the dogs called them. "Come now Galith ol boy just give up...give me the pup." Galith growled deeper in his throat his fur bristling to its full amount. "We can do it the hard way and I promise you won't like it one bit..." Alexander said pulling out a small tranquilizer gun and loading in a dart. The pup coward beneath Galith, as the gun was pointed at Galith he whimpered. No way was Galith going to let this man take his one year old pup after they had taken his mate and he had never seen her again. Alex clicked his tongue at Galith before squeezing the trigger, the dart shot out and Galith's power of shadow fading kicked in. The spot around him and the pup vanishing making the dart lose its target. But Galith didn't have control of this power and they faded back into reality just as he heard another shot ring out. He tried to dodge but felt the sharp stab and the faint numbness that always took hold before he fell unconscious. "Z-zen...run..." The pup backed away from his father turning to run but not fast enough as Alexander snatched up the young one. That was the last time Galith saw his son....calling out his name as the world faded away.

Galith shot up with a start, growling before he came back to himself. It had been that same dream once again, the dream that haunted him. The dream that made him fear ever finding another wolf to love... He stood shaking himself and glancing around the huge cave to make sure he hadn't woken anyone. He huffed slightly padding towards the exit of the cave, the full moon greeting him as he stepped outside. There was a faint cool breeze and the sound of a few canines enjoying the full moon off in the distance.
He glanced behind him to the large entrance, his entire pack lived within the huge cave. Some making themselves comfortable in little side pockets of the large cage that had to this day not fully been explored. Though not all the canines felt comfortable sleeping within it so they slept outside. He wondered if any other wolves were up, even though the moon still hung in the sky morning was just around the corner. Until then he would go for what bit of a relaxing run he could. Trying to clear his mind for whatever the day may bring once those blasted humans woke again.

Lexi - 9 - Rebel Alpha - Wolf
The old she wolf didn't sleep well nowadays, any little sound she heard had her up. She couldn't trust those in her pack to not try and take her spot. She had always been very strict and did her best to keep it that way. There had been no way she would follow under the rule of some wolf younger than her. He didn't even seem to have the pride of a wolf, to her he was a mutt. Her eyes closed slightly as a partial smirk curled her lip, one day she would take Galith down. One day she would find the perfect place in here and kill him taking control of his pack. Then they would start killing ever human who came into this forsaken cage until none were left. There had to be more of them than that of those foolish humans. A slight yawn made its way through her as she fell into a light sleep.

Lily - 4 - Loner - Husky/German Shepherd
Lily rolled over in her sleep as she dreamed of chasing down a doe. Her tongue lolled out and her feet know kicked in the air. "I got you now..." She muttered aloud in her sleep, little did she know another loner had come across her and she kicked the canine on accident. The wolf snapped it's jaws at her ear bringing her awake from her pleasant dreams. She blinked slightly before rolling back over and glancing towards the wolf. "What was that for!!!!" She growled her ice blue eyes staring down the canine. "You kicked me in your sleep you stupid lone mutt! Must be nice being in favor with those stupid two legs!" The wolf bit out with a growl, Lily shook her head slightly. "What favor? I just like my humans...I'm sure what they do to us is for a good cause. I'm man's best friend they'd never hurt me for no reason." She said but her eyes gave away her very faint doubt after all her first humans had left her.... What would she do if these ones did the same thing. The wolf scoffed at her, "Such a pathetic mutt..maybe I should end you now!!!!" Lily whimpered slightly as the wolf launched itself at her, its teeth sank into her shoulder. She yelped doing what she could to get free, "W-we are both canines why must we fight?!??" She whimpered once again as the wolf's teeth freed themselves from her. "You are so pathetic i think I'll leave it for your precious humans to kill you." She flinched at it's words laying still as the wolf walked away. Pain ached through her left shoulder but she didn't feel like she could move. Would she die from. Her beloved humans??? The moon that was so close to leaving the night sky didn't have her answer. And she knew that the morning soon to rise would not bring her it either.

Alexander Carson - 29 - Lead Scientist
Alex had been up practically all night going over these stupid papers. No matter how much he read over them it didn't make sense. They had been doing experimenting on these wolves for almost 5 years now and the only one showing power was Galith. Her knew these canines weren't failures....when they ran DNA tests on Galith and then on another there were strands that indicated each canine had a potential power. They called it the DP strand for the time being...labeling Galith's as an OP and since his was the only that worked so far. The DP strand stood for dormant power, seeming to come across a bit unstable. Showing up and vanishing at random times, they believed that to be the reason for the powers staying dormant. However they had yet to find the perfect solution, not that they didn't have plenty of rest subjects. Galith's powers were definitely unstable but they were indeed there and never vanished... Alex rubbed his eyes as a yawn took hold, he needed to sleep just about as badly as he needed to find the solution to their problem. "Just gonna take some time to get it figured.." he said with a frown.

Moonstar Moonstar Dracowolf Dracowolf Violetmoonwolf Violetmoonwolf Ellietheelephant Ellietheelephant

Last edited:
((I am on mobile but I wanted to get Dereth's post up. I'll get others up soon but if anyone wants to tag the others Leon will be keeping watch outside if camp, Bane will be in the healers den trying to stay out of trouble, Natalia will be sitting around camo watching everyone))

Dereth
Loner | Tags: Lily
Dereth woke once he heard the sounds of a struggle. With a quick stretch he made his way towards the sound, wondering if the packs were at it again. He froze when he caught sight of the dog and the wolf fighting, well more the dog getting beaten. He felt the rate boil just under his fur but before he could charge the wolf finished and started to leave. He ducked down to not be seen and followed. "Well, that wasn't very nice." He spoke once they were far enough away, he watched as the wolf sneered and turned to face him, about to go on about who cares about some dog. He didn't get far in his speech, Dereth wouldn't attack a wolf from behind unless he had to, but this one was facing him now so it was fair game. Dereth bit the wolf, moving quickly to dodge, quick bites with not much strength were the only way to maintain his tactic but the constant shots of pain and fear soon sent the other wolf off, swearing it wasn't over. Dereth watched him leave before following his steps and the scents back to the dog.

"You still alive fluffball?" It was meant to lighten the mood, though after such a situation he doubted that would be enough to do so. Still, he kept humor in his voice when he spoke. "Because I must say, I've seen better shoulders, mostly less injured ones. Although I did once meet a guy who lost his, we called him Stumpy, not because of the leg but because any question you asked would stump him all day. Not kidding, we asked him what he wanted to eat, and he just stared at us with his tongue sticking out, answered five hours later with whatever we wanted to." He figured the random story was better than silence as he approached, stopping at a respectful distance away and waiting.

Time: Very late into the night, morning can be brought up in your coming posts!

Lily gave a soft laugh as another wolf showed up, "Well I at least know you aren't going to finish what that wolf started." She glanced over to her shoulder, "I do often wonder why they think putting us all in here was a good idea considering even though we are all similar we still don't all get along." Then again her humans knew best right? After all they had saved her, even gave her food and made her healthy again. Most canines didn't like her much because she seemed to have such strong feelings for the humans that put them through so much, "Also I'm sure they will notice the wounded and fx it up for me...I don't think it's too bad though." She gave the wolf a toothy grin, "You don't smell a bunch of other canines so I take it you are loner as well."
Dracowolf Dracowolf

Fenris - 5 - Loner
The night was deep now, surrounding the lone hybrid with the quiet he so often craved. It wasn't easy to think with the loud growling of the other wolves, or the incessant talking of the two legs. Talk, talk, talk. That's most of what they did. By now Fenris was sure he could recognize a few of the words.

Humans. He thought they found him unsettling. He didn't fight back when they approached him. Never showed aggression. He simply... watched. Observed. It was the most logical thing to do. No emotions would be useful to him so he simply eliminated them all. Instead his mind followed the humans around, and the other wolves too. The more knowledge he could gather, the better.

And the facial expressions of the humans were so... simple. Did they stand so open because they didn't believe the animals could understand them? But he could. Not their words, of course. Not yet. But the way their mouths pursed, the way they spoke faster at certain moments... it meant something. It was fascinating.

He would have loved to cut one of the humans apart, just to see what was inside.

☽ Lᴜɴᴀʀ ☾

Female | 3 years | Hunter | Grey Wolf | Powers: yet to appear | Crush: Galith

Lunar sighed. The bright moon reflected perfectly in the water. The lake surface gently rippled in the cool, night breeze. Stars twinkled above her. The silver she-wolf dipped her paw playfully into the water, creating large ripples lasting for a few metres. Her head tilted upwards, her eyes closing. A long, gentle howl escaped her lips, it's haunting beauty travelling far around their 'territory'. Looking back at the water, she a red glow illuminating the water as the sun rose slowly on the horizon. The sound of footsteps bought her out of her little moment. "Oh, hello, Galith," she smiled as the Alpha joined her by the water. "Trouble sleeping again?" Lunar smiled, her face glowing softly in the moonlight. Galith was her oldest and best friend, he basically rescued her when the humans threw her and her sisters in this place. She dipped her head respectfully (in a formal 'hello Alpha' way) then looked up at him and swished her tail softly (in a less formal 'hi friend!' way).

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
✧ Sᴛᴀʀʟɪɢʜᴛ ✧

Female | 3 years | Healer | Grey Wolf | Powers: yet to appear | Crush: open

Starlight yawned and rolled, nearly squishing someone else. She woke up snoozily, then shuffled groggily left a bit, then realised, of course, it was Bane (the other healer). Luckily she hadn't woken him (she thought). Yawning again, she opened her eyes fully. She stretched and moved away. The little compartment the healers had claimed was not exactly little. It was almost as big as the main cave section, but it had to be. The amount of stuff they used as medical supplies too up at least the space three large wolves would; AND they needed room for themselves AND for any sick wolves. Either way, it was nice to have all that space to themselves, most of the time. Starlight started re-arranging the pile of mixed-plants and herbs she gathered yesterday. She could see a faint red light seeping into the main cave. Sunrise already.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
❦ Sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ ❦

Female | 3 years | Lead Fighter | Grey Wolf | Powers: yet to appear | Crush: open

The dark earth slid underneath her paws as she padded around the forest. She could smell others, loners and the other pack. Good. She headed in the direction of the strongest scent. She stayed in the cover of the thick undergrowth, but watched a mongrel (germ Shepherd husky or something) and another wolf intently. Her black fur blended nicely with the dark shadows and shade around her, and even as the sun rose she stayed primarily hidden.
The husky thing looked injured, and it was was seemingly pathetic. Surprisingly, Shadow didn't find dogs. She just didn't like
anyone who was weak. Shadow listened to their conversation. "Notice my wound?" "they'll fix me up"? Ugh, she's one of those ones, a 'two-leg lover'. Shadow thought scornfully. How idiotic can others become? To think this mangy mutt has blood relating to wolves, both our ancestors, ugh. Makes me sick. Must've been a damn stupid wolf if you ask me. Suddenly, a twig snapped beneath her back paw. She cussed silently.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{{ ooc: --- }}

BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising Dracowolf Dracowolf

Dereth
Loner | Wolf | Tags: Lily
Dereth moved closer, "I'm not the type to kick another when they're down, or start a fight pointlessly." He could smell the blood, but he tried not to let it bother him, or the threat that the humans may arrive at any moment to deal with them. "Yeah, I'm a loner of sorts. Used to be a pack wolf but that was a long time ago, and before here. Recently I've taken to trying to befriend the alphas of the packs and get them to leave me be. Though in exchange occasionally I provide some help, nothing big just small trades when they need something." He sat and scratched himself showing how relaxed he was, that had no fear of attack. "But those are stories for another day. You gonna be okay to get to where they'll find you and such? Not exactly a good idea to leave that exposed for a long period of time, though I'm no healer."

Leon
Fighter | Wolf | Tags: Open
Leon sat outside of camp, staring off into the forest. He was almost always in the same spot unless needed for something. He listened for every twig break, every strange step. Any theat he was ready for. He had started to notice things in the trees, strange objects that he suspected the humans used. They seemed to be no threat but he knew they were there. He rarely slept it seemed, though it was certainly a problem as he struggled to concentrate. His head pounded from lack of sleep though in recent days it felt like the headache was less and less. He knew soon he would need to sleep for a few hours though not enough to recover properly. It felt like every time he closed his eyes something after him, something trying to drag him down. He wondered if it was his past or just this strange place. He would never grow used to it, even if he grew up here.

Natalia "Talia"
Beta | Wolf | Tags: Open
Talia sat in the shadows of the camp, she had woken right before the first rays of the sun hit the forest. She watched as others awoke for the day and kept count and track of who was up first, who was out first and who returned. Her eyes traveled along the camp walls and den entrances. Part of her expected one of the humans to appear suddenly within their camp even if it had never happened. Maybe she was paranoid, or maybe she had a healthy dose of awareness. If they came in and went after one of the wolves in the camp, she would go for them, she wanted to bring a human down.

Bane
Healer | Caucasian Shepherd | Tags: Open
Bane's mass of fluff took up a lot of space, one of the larger members of his breed, he seemed to be larger than the wolves that made up the pack. Maybe that's why they let him in? He wasn't sure. He was smart though, learned how to work with herbs quickly, learned how to study and see what else they could do. Now the smell of herbs clung to his fur. Dried leaves tangled in some areas. He tried his best to stay asleep, even when his den mate moved. He wanted to fake sleep and avoid social interaction as long as he could. He still wasn't very good at being a pack member in that regards. He was sure that wouldn't last long.

Dr. Bruce Svear
Bruce walked into the main observation room carrying two cups of coffee. He looked briefly at the screens and set one cup down for Alex. "You know, I've been thinking," What else was new? He never stopped thinking, he had different notes scribbled down in books scattered around the facility in small hiding holes so he was never far from one. He was also paranoid meaning his notes were coded so that anyone without a cipher wouldn't understand in case someone tried to grab a book and run. "I know we tried a basic adrenaline test before and it didn't get any results, but I can't help but think we may be able to find an answer with it. The chemical reaction adrenaline causes can be such a massive change that it may be what we need but we need the right situation. Something less... Lab based." He knew that wouldn't make much sense. "Instead of testing one with adrenaline, what if we design a test that can hit multiple of them? They pack together for a reason, the lone wolf rarely survives after all, so we test the pack, not the wolf. Threaten the structure to bring the adrenaline and defense out. It's a long shot but, it's not the worst idea we've had."

BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

Time: Sun is slowly rising

Lily sighed, "As much as i'd like to say i could make it on my own, would you mind helping me out just a little. Perhaps just get closer to one of their buildings though im not sure how far we are from one right now." She winced slightly as she went to stand, that wolf had left decent puncture wounds. "If you dont want to help then you dont need too...oh my name is Lily. I suppose i should have said that before actually asking for your help." She said with a soft smile, her bright blue eyes looked towards the skies for a bit. "The sun is coming up slowly so im sure they would notice me..." Or at least that was what she wanted to believe, she really didn't want to think that they'd leave her out there with that wound. Then again maybe it was just her foolish pride of being mans best friend....

Alex turned glancing to Bruce before accepting the much needed coffee. He took a sip listening to what Bruce had to say, it was indeed a good idea. "It's not a bad idea, but another thing with that is wouldn't we have seen something like that with the two separate packs clashing. Or even when a cougar or bear finds its way into their little home... Then again if we could get the two packs to clash and the wolves knew their leaders were in grave danger that might be the spark we need." he said clicking a pen in thought once again. Like Bruce said they had been testing them separately so perhaps testing them within their pack could work better. He smiled slightly, "Yes it just might....because when Galith's powers first really awoke, I was taking his son from him. The good ol boy did his best to protect that useless pup..."
Dracowolf Dracowolf

990c2ac5ca76daf388ffaf2bd4532eab.png

Zuu|3 Years|Wolf

━━━━━━━━┛ ✠ ┗━━━━━━━━​
Restless nights were no stranger to Zuu and this one would be no different. He gave his best effort to keep his sleepy gaze from drifting shut entirely and shot awake at the faintest of noises, including his new packmates movements. Fatigue weighed on him but he continued his watchful gaze on the entrance until the creeping sunlight began its invasion. His large form heaved a defeated sigh which coaxed him up to his paws for a pleasant stretch. His cautious nature caused him to hesitate just at the edge of the entrance peering out into the dawn light for a moment before stepping out from the safety of the pack's home. He lowers his head upon seeing Talia's vigilant gaze on the comings and goings in and out of their den, his ears pinned back against his skull passively. "Morning." he mutters out, his tone laced with a familiar raspy sluggishness. Surprisingly, after the effort he made to escape the cave he seemed more than comfortable within, he finds a seat nearby and lifts a hind leg to scratch aloofly at his ear.

☽ Lᴜɴᴀʀ ☾

Lunar sighed. The bright moon reflected perfectly in the water. The lake surface gently rippled in the cool, night breeze. Stars twinkled above her. The silver she-wolf dipped her paw playfully into the water, creating large ripples lasting for a few metres. Her head tilted upwards, her eyes closing. A long, gentle howl escaped her lips, it's haunting beauty travelling far around their 'territory'. Looking back at the water, she a red glow illuminating the water as the sun rose slowly on the horizon. The sound of footsteps bought her out of her little moment. "Oh, hello, Galith," she smiled as the Alpha joined her by the water. "Trouble sleeping again?" Lunar smiled, her face glowing softly in the moonlight. Galith was her oldest and best friend, he basically rescued her when the humans threw her and her sisters in this place. She dipped her head respectfully (in a formal 'hello Alpha' way) then looked up at him and swished her tail softly (in a less formal 'hi friend!' way).

✧ Sᴛᴀʀʟɪɢʜᴛ ✧

Female | 3 years | Healer | Grey Wolf | Powers: yet to appear | Crush: open

Star put her pile of supplies to the side after separating them. She'd picked up a few dead plants, so carefully padded outside to dispose of them. She placed the plants on a patch of exposed dirt then sat beside her beta. Talia was staring into the distance, Star could tell she was worrying about the two-legs again. "Hey, they wouldn't dare coming this close into camp unless they had a death wish. Besides, we're prepared for them if they do."

❦ Sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ

Female | 3 years | Lead Fighter | Grey Wolf | Powers: yet to appear | Crush: open

She listened to their conversation more. Wait for the two-legs? Someone may as well kill her here! Another twig snapped beneath her back paws. Both others' ears turned in her direction. They didn't appear to see her. A low growl escaped her lips, and she put on foot forward, bringing her eyes into view. "Do you really think they will help you? You'll be lucky if they don't put a bullet in your head," she said, malice tainting every word. The dark she-wolf spun, her tail flicking where her eyes had been, and ran.
Soon enough she found herself by the compound. She hated that place. Where she'd been after they hurt her and Star, praying Lunar was still alive, only having her fading scent as a comfort. Hate bubbled in her heart, exposed in her glare. Wait, movement. Inside...she could just about see two of the two-legs conversing. While in that compound, and what her old pack had taught her, she'd learnt to recognise their language - body and lips. The males seemed to be saying something about the...wolves? No, the pack. A dark smirk crossed her lips. This would be her chance. Finally. The she-wolf padded on, crushing tiny little newly growing buds underfoot, deciding it was 'best' to leave the packs in the dark.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising Dracowolf Dracowolf

Galith glanced over as a voice greeted him before asking if he was having troubles sleeping. He knew the voice well it was Lunar, she was a sweet wolf and a very good hunter. He had protected Lunar and her two sisters when they had first gotten here. Starlight was nice as well and Shadow...well she had a sharp personality. He never really knew what to think of Shadow, he definitely didn't understand the she wolf. He nodded pulling from his thoughts about the three sisters, "I take it you were the same as me. Either that or you just woke up super early to come lay by these waters. Perhaps to watch the sun rise slowly, I bet that is a beautiful site reflected from the waters." He said as he padded over sitting next to her and looked into the waters. Lunar was one of the wolves who knew about his previous mate and the son he lost. Though she knew it because she had tried waking him once from his nightmare. He had felt so bad about it and had apologized to her a lot, though she brushed it off telling him it had partly been her fault for trying to wake him in the first place. After that she of coursed asked him and he felt the need to tell her, least to say she was shocked by it. He glanced over to her seeing the scar that was on her flank, his ears flattened slightly.
Moonstar Moonstar

☽ Lᴜɴᴀʀ ☾

Lunar smiled, continuing to watch the sun flow towards her in the water. "Actually I slept fairly well. I did just wake up early. Couldn't go back to sleep," she mused. It was true, she had slept ok up until a point.
Recently shed been having her own dreams (well, she hoped they were just that) - a winged creature appeared on the peak of a mound a few metres away. It was a wolf. Grey. But it changed...its wings grew and it became darker. The last thing she saw, every time, was it opening its eyes. Bright azure, but smoking like they were on fire...with that same blue. The wolf either turned and fled, or it lunged, baring it's ivory white teeth. Every time she woke. Scared. Hoping to high hell that wolf wasn't who she thought it was.
Snapping her thoughts back to reality, she glanced at Galith. His ears were flattened, but this made Lunar's grin widen. "It's ok, it doesn't hurt anymore and it was my fault. I should've ... used my initiative. To be honest, I thought I could get scratched, I just wanted to wake you. You were very distressed to say the least. But hey, you have us to focus on anyway. I think the packs going to need you soon," she sighed.

Dracowolf Dracowolf

Flaxseed "Flax"

Male | 2.5 Years | Loner | Golden Jackal/Wolf Hybrid | Powers: Yet to appear | Crush: Open

The sounds of someone's footsteps noisily crunching on twigs and leaves could be heard by Leon as, slowly, an odd-colored canine came into view. With the sun slowly rising, their look was clear in the few rays that penetrated the forest canopy; A motley mix of gold, brown, and grey, slightly scruffy fur, clinging to a somewhat thin frame of a mid-height canine. Save their build and fur. . . well, you couldn't really guess that they were part wolf at a glance, could you? No, Flaxseed frequently had to tell others back when he still lived with a pack that, no, he wasn't all jackal. Nowadays, he didn't have to say it at all. They were all gone now. Flax had been taken to a better place, one where he could just be alone, without the threat of violence hanging over his head. Well. . . he wasn't sure, exactly. He'd never tried interacting with the other wolves that lived here as well. It just hadn't occurred to him to do that in his previous time here, trying to hang on. "My bad," He mumbled to himself quietly.

So here he was, about to just up and strike up a conversation with some wolf he'd never seen before. Flax had woken up early that morning, and decided that, hey, isolation is unhealthy. So he'd find someone to talk to. Maybe then no one would think he was weird. Or insane. He wasn't insane. He had to keep telling people that. Flax had just been following the scent of wolf all the way here; he hadn't actually thought of what he'd to when he got there. He had intentionally made a show of arriving here as well, so that he wasn't immediately attacked for 'sneaking around'. He knew that this wolf was part of a pack. He just had that air about him. That, and no sane being sits in the dark alone. Then again, that was what Flax had done his first couple weeks here. . . He was almost upon the wolf now. He put on a disarming smile, and his mouth quickly took over. "Hey there, friend, stranger, whatever. . ." Flax silently noted that this particular wolf didn't exactly look to be 100% right now; maybe this wasn't the best of ideas. He held up a paw. "I come in peace," He said in an exaggerated, monotone voice he'd picked up from somewhere. He'd forgotten when, or how. He sniggered. "I'm the new wolf. You might not have heard of me. I've, um. . ." Awkward pause. "I-I've just been hiding awhile. Uh. . . who might you be, heh?" Flax needed to work on his openings; He said he was hiding. Who says that? He mentally facepalmed.

Dracowolf Dracowolf

Last edited:
Galith smiled softly as she once again brushed away his worry for her. She always did that even when he didn't say anything. He nodded slightly wanting to make a joke out of her statement, but he couldn't bring himself to. "Have you been having your own nightmares. Usually when you speak of something like this things turn out as such." He always wondered if perhaps her dreams were what her powers were if they had awoke in her. Her dreams certainly always seemed to mean something and he was glad that she seemed to warn him of stuff when needed. On the other hand he wondered if she ever turly got a good night's sleep due to them. "I hope things aren't about to get harder.... I'm still trying to figure out a way to get us out of here...but my very own powers won't work..." He huffed slightly, "And I hate waiting for all of you guys to have your powers awake...it just means you all will suffer more. I call myself an alpha but I don't feel like a very good one." Oddly enough he only let his guard down around Lunar, Talia and Leon. They were the three who he trusted the most.
Moonstar Moonstar

☽ Lᴜɴᴀʀ ☾

Lunar's smiled faded. "I...I," she began. That statement scared her. She didn't want to see truth in his words, but Galith was right. That last thing she had dreamt this frequently was Galith's shadow travel - before he had told anyone about it. (So, the event HAD already happened, but she didn't know about it, yet she dreamt it...) She wanted to tell him, but she also didn't, for if she told him, it would become real.
"I think you are a wonderful Alpha, truly."
The she-wolf looked over at him. His fur was tinted a peachy colour in the growing sunrise, and his eyes took on a majestic glow. He looked stunning. Just as if this were the wild, and he was always meant to be there. He looked strong, able to defend his entire pack without losing anyone or himself. He looked peaceful. Yet he also looked vulnerable, ridden with anxiety and pain set deeper than could be removed, only managed. But Lunar couldn't help think he looked like he was meant for this. To be right here. In this moment. Next to her.
She shook her head and faced the water again. She needed to tell someone about her dream. For the pack's sake. Out of the corner of her eye she spotted Galith looking at her. He had his understanding and 'you're not telling me something' look on his face. She HAD to tell him.
"I..." she sighed. Why couldn't she tell him? The scene played in her head. The wolf wasn't definitely Shadow... She puffed a cloud of cold spring breathe out her nose. "Think you're a great leader..."

Dracowolf Dracowolf

Dereth
Loner | Wolf | Tags: Lily (Mentions Shadow)
He glanced towards where the foreign voice came from, another wolf, his body tensed and naturally moved his body between the dark wolf and Lily. He wasn't about to let someone else pick on her. Nobgroel left him, he didn't even look aggressive, just head held high in defiance. Before he could reply though the other was gone. "Seems the forest is filled with friendly folks today." He relaxed and looked at Lily, "Alright, Lily, pleasure to meet you. Name's Dereth's and I would be happy to help you. Though I hope you understand that once we get there, I won't wait beside you. Well, I'd stuck close by to make sure no one tried to take advantage but y'know not in a position to really get, more trapped than I already am. Hopefully you get the idea." He grinned, friendly as if he already forgot about the other wolf or even the one he had fought that had do wrongly attached Lily.

Leon
Fighter | Wolf | Tags: Flax
Leon's ears twitched from the sounds of the leaves. He knew it was odd, those who went out either would not make so much noise or wouldn't be back so soon. That meant it was either a loner or someone from the rebel pack. He sniffed the air to check. Certainly a canine scent, but not one he was familiar with. Well, that made this complicated. If it was a rebel this close to camp then they were a very stupid rebel. Being this loud meant either message or trap, and any rebel trying either of those would leave without their tail. If it was a loner then Leon had to be nice. Soon enough he saw the... Creature. He wasn't sure how to reply as he looked it over, having never seen a jackal let alone a hybrid of one. At first he thought maybe it was a domestic dog, but that didn't seem to fit. He was just strange.

Then came the question. Galith was better than him at this. After all, the pack was made of loners due to the nature of this place, so being nice while commanding was often important. "Leon." Leon wasn't good at warm welcomes. He tried to lighten his tone, trying does not equal success. "Hiding? Out of fear or preference? Or is it because of your strange fur... And ear condition?" And he successfully sounded more rude. "Never seen something like you before even though you said wolf."

Natalia "Talia"
Beta | Wolf | Tags: Zuu are Starlight
Talia's gaze fell to Zuu first then towards the healer. "I'm pretty sure before this place one would claim the two legs wouldn't trap us in this place as well. Unfortunately this place is tainted by them, meaning even the camp may be at risk. Do not get me wrong, I would rip a leg off of them in a heartbeat, but they are... Tricksters it seems, hence not one to trust such a place. Course, I could be wrong, and I certainly hope you are right." Despite the darker words, Talia maintained a lighter tone not wanting to frighten the healer. Her attention turned towards Zuu. "Morning. Rough night?" Talia wouldn't say it out loud but she had a soft spot for Zuu, he might have reminded her a little too much of Bane.

Bane
[Still in the same spot as before will update next post ]

Dr. Bruce Svear
Bruce thought it over a bit, the leaders made sense but he had another idea. "Actually... Maybe not the alphas. In many packs alphas are determined by strength and, well, maybe I'm giving the animals too much credit, they may think the alphas can handle danger. Usually going for something more vulnerable is ideal, as you mentioned the pup triggered it before. Currently no pups to test with but think about those strange wolves. The ones that grab herbs, their medics or healers. Not exactly the most natural behavior but given the role they have been serving, gathering herbs and such, they're the most vulnerable and most likely to be protected. It's your call of course but, personally I think putting a target on the back of wolves the packs would care about and wouldn't think they could handle themselves is ideal."

BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising Moonstar Moonstar Azure-Smiley Azure-Smiley Sir Aizen Sir Aizen

Last edited:
Ghost
tumblr_o6x2qy6EtF1s5m21go2_250.gif
Pack :: Galith
Feeling :: Calm
Interactions :: --

The albino male slowly emerges from his sleep, blinking away the grogginess that fogged his mind. He was a stark contrast against the shadows of the den as he stretches out his powerful limbs, before licking his muzzle. His belly grumbles with hunger, yet it didn't seem like very many others were awake quite yet.
Ghost carefully moves into the sun, allowing the warmth to bask over his body. His crimson gaze scans the area, before picking up a few pieces of prey from the night before.
Ghost carefully moves to a basking spot to swallow down the few pieces of prey he had taken.

Summer
Screenshot_20190219-235554_Pinterest.jpg
Pack:: Rebel Pack
Interactions :: --

Summer emerges from the healer den, the faint scent of herbs wafting off her thick fur. Her blue eyes scan camp, some of the pack was awake and moving. Summer briefly hesitates, before making her way towards the forest. She goes over her mental list of herbs, what she is low on, what she has plenty of and what is fully depleted.
The she-wolf carefully trots through the forest, until she comes to a small patch of herbs. She sniffs the plant briefly before delicately pulling it out of the ground. She carefully puts the green plants in a small pile, leaving several still safe in the ground to ensure future herbs.
Summer carefully picks up the small bundle and continues her search for more herbs, moving deeper through the forest, using her eyes more than her nose, since the scent of the herbal in her jaws was overwhelming all other nearby scents.
Summer stops near a small patch of flowers, dropping the bundle in her jaws carefully. She carefully begins to dig around the flowers, revealing bulb like roots to which she carefully nips off and drops in her bundle of herbs.​

☽ Lᴜɴᴀʀ ☾

Female | 3 years | Hunter | Grey Wolf | Powers: yet to appear | Crush: Galith | Tags: Galith

Lunar's smiled faded. "I...I," she began. That statement scared her. She didn't want to see truth in his words, but Galith was right. That last thing she had dreamt this frequently was Galith's shadow travel - before he had told anyone about it. (So, the event HAD already happened, but she didn't know about it, yet she dreamt it...) She wanted to tell him, but she also didn't, for if she told him, it would become real.
"I think you are a wonderful Alpha, truly."
The she-wolf looked over at him. His fur was tinted a peachy colour in the growing sunrise, and his eyes took on a majestic glow. He looked stunning. Just as if this were the wild, and he was always meant to be there. He looked strong, able to defend his entire pack without losing anyone or himself. He looked peaceful. Yet he also looked vulnerable, ridden with anxiety and pain set deeper than could be removed, only managed. But Lunar couldn't help think he looked like he was meant for this. To be right here. In this moment. Next to her.
She shook her head and faced the water again. She needed to tell someone about her dream. For the pack's sake. Out of the corner of her eye she spotted Galith looking at her. He had his understanding and 'you're not telling me something' look on his face. She HAD to tell him. "I..." she sighed. Why couldn't she tell him? The scene played in her head. The wolf wasn't definitely Shadow... She puffed a cloud of cold spring breathe out her nose. "Think you're a great leader..."

✧ Sᴛᴀʀʟɪɢʜᴛ ✧

Female | 3 years | Healer | Grey Wolf | Powers: yet to appear | Crush: open | Tags: Talia, Zuu

Star nodded, though she began to feel uncertain herself. She smiled to Zuu in a 'good morning'. "It's going to be a wonderful day," she mused, glancing at the picturesque scene around her. The morning sun had risen above the treeline now, but it still cast its golden glow across the valley. (Yes, it was a valley. Starlight refused to call it anything but that; not a prison, or a contained enclosure or paddock, or even 'fake reserve' as some called it. She would not be defeated in spirit by these two-legs, even if she was physically.) The sky was slowly turning from red to blue, and the higher you looked the whiter the clouds became. The lower clouds still resembled this 'candy-floss' the two-legs spoke of. She turned her attention back to her Beta. "Anyway, we're running low on plants Bane and I treat sickness with, may I go to collect some?"

❦ Sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ

Female | 3 years | Lead Fighter | Grey Wolf | Powers: yet to appear | Crush: open | Tags: Summer

Soon enough she found herself by the compound. She hated that place. Where she'd been after they hurt her and Star, praying Lunar was still alive, only having her fading scent as a comfort. Hate bubbled in her heart, exposed in her glare. Wait, movement. Inside...she could just about see two of the two-legs conversing. While in that compound, and what her old pack had taught her, she'd learnt to recognise their language - body and lips. The males seemed to be saying something about the...wolves? No, the pack. A dark smirk crossed her lips. This would be her chance. Finally. The she-wolf padded on, crushing tiny little newly growing buds underfoot, deciding it was 'best' to leave the packs in the dark. Little did she know just what was being said...
Shadow soon came across a familiar scent. Well, a scent she had been tracking anyway. The healer. She thought to herself. And she was correct, there, gathering herbs, was the small tri-coloured wolf who belonged to the rebel pack. Shadow sat back, once again hidden in the shadows of the trees, observing.

BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising Dracowolf Dracowolf Azure-Smiley Azure-Smiley Tasteless Tasteless

Last edited:
Weather: Windy Clouds moving in
Time: Suns on the rise

Galith chuckled slightly, he could tell that she wanted to say something but could also tell that she was afraid to talk about it. Smiling he looked to the sky as it began to change colors, the sun would have hurt his eyes if he hadn't been up this whole time. "Tell me when you're ready...you know I'd never force information from you." He said glancing to her with a small smirk before looking back to the sky. The sun rising was a beautiful sight indeed even if he were to watch rise in the waters.
Moonstar Moonstar

Lexi - 9 - Rebel Alpha - Wolf
Lexi woke up with a small yawn, once again she had only been able to sleep for a couple of hours. She had thought about asking Summer for anything that might help her sleepless nights. However she doubted there was anything that would make her tired yet not cloud up her mind. Even though that seemed like an odd thing to hope for since sleep usually clouded ones mind as it was. "Always hoping for the impossible..." She growled to herself before stretching and rising from the ground.

Lily shivered as the new wolf made it's presence known saying harsh words before turning and vanishing once more. A bullet in her head, why would they do that over such a simple wound. Or perhaps the wolf was right and these humans really were that heartless and would rather kill her than help her heal. She pulled away from those thoughts when the wolf before her introduced him. "Nice to meet you Were the and thank you...I know it may seem crazy but I can't turn my back on humans.... I've know their love and care even if they left me one day to starve to death. Then these ones showed up and they brought me back to life. They have given me a home of sorts so I feel I owe them this much. But that's just me...I know I probably seem crazy for being grateful to these humans... But I know that these are just a few bad apples and that there are so many others who actually would take care of us in the proper way." She glanced to Dereth, "S-sorry for rambling on so much..."

Alexander smiled, "Actually that is a brilliant idea!!! It is pretty unfortunate we have no pups to target right now but targeting their healers. That might just work...." he turned back to his table and started typing out things. "We don't want them to end up killed but then again if they get killed they weren't worth it. if we were to release a couple of larger predators in with them at once perhaps we could do so when their healers are out collecting but still somewhat within earshot of their packs. I think we might do better focusing on the main pack, the smaller one doesn't seem to be as closely knitted. Also if by some chance I want a few of the loners to be near the spot as well. Even though they are loners there are few who stick close by the packs still." He paused thinking of a way to lure the wolves to a certain spot, "The scent of blood from some sort of animal should work making them think there is easy prey. Could also could a bit of wolf's blood to attract the healer." Right now he was mainly tossing ideas out to his colleague. Hoping the ideas would be good or give his partner even better ones.
Dracowolf Dracowolf

Last edited:
Flaxseed "Flax"

Male | 2.5 Years | Loner | Golden Jackal/Wolf Hybrid | Powers: Yet to appear | Crush: Open

Flax ignored the apparent rudeness of Leon for a moment, and cocked his head to one side. "My fur? My. . . ears? What's on my -" Flax stopped dead. Oh, yeah. He'd a;most forgotten that. Being a hybrid of a wolf and something usually found in the Far East was a cause for confusion with these wolves of the States. Flax was usually proud of his heritage, but right now, it just seemed to be getting in the way again. He was glad that Leon hadn't called him out for it. . . though he had done some assuming, which was nearly as bad. It almost, almost, made the Jayce side of him come out, wanting to kill something, lashing out at others out of pain and anger. No, not Leon. He was probably just doing his job. It was rude to kill people on the job. Besides, Flax was pretty good at judging people. Thorough wolf, Leon. He was probably making sure this wasn't some sort of bait. He respected that. So he remained calm. For now.

"Oh, stop it," Flax waved a dismissive paw. "My fur and ears? Yeah, they're different. Ever heard of a jackal?" Flax went on to quickly explain his parentage, part wolf, part jackal. He hoped that Leon wasn't too hard on hybrids around here. "So, in short, we're still a little bit wolf. That's got to count for something around here, huh?" He gave a short, breathy laugh. "And. . . the term hiding is relative. What we meant. . ." He paused. "No, I meant that I was just staying away from the general crowd. Didn't know how ya'll treated newcomers, or hybrids, for that matter. Wouldn't want to get beat down for frolicking around your territory, eh? Besides, I wasn't in the. . . greatest condition when I got here." Flax put a paw up to his neck and parted the fur, revealing long, partially healed gashes held together with stitches, going up past the jugular, and disappearing behind an ear. "Cool, right? I've always wanted scars. They make me feel so competitive and macho." He was trying to be funny and light about it, but. . . "I got more, but it's at that point where one might say enough is enough, y'know?"

Dracowolf Dracowolf

Summer
Screenshot_20190219-235348_Pinterest.jpg
Interactions :: Moonstar Moonstar

Summer is careful with how she handles of herbs, her mouth hardly closing over them delicately, as she didn't want to break the skin of the plants and ruin their healing properties.
Her nose twitches slightly as she picks up the bundle, the string scent washed everything else away. She ponders heading back to camp for a moment, before lightly shaking out her soft belt and slowly continuing deeper.
Only a few feet away she stops once more at a bramble Bush, and sets down her bundle. She glances around her for a moment, licking the sour taste off her muzzle before she leans down and pushes the brambles back. The small thorns cut at her paw as she carefully digs beneath the protective plant, but she injures the stinging when she brings her pack back to reveal several tightly wound roots. She huffs with satisfaction, picking them out of the small dirt pile and placing them in her bundle of herbs gentle.
The process of collecting was tedious yet rewarding.
The she wolf sighs softly, sitting back on her haunches as she cleans the few specks of blood from her paw, the thorns were sharp as always, and they always managed to cut at her pads.
She was incredibly unaware of the wolf watching her from a distance, as the herbs were so pungent it blocked out the scent.​

Last edited:
Dereth
Loner | Wolf | Tags: Lily
"Rambling isn't a problem," He smiled away as he moved to support her. "I certainly don't mind some rambling, fills the silence after all and often this place is too silent." Artificially silent even. It felt like at times that birds avoided this place, though he knew there still were some. "You want to put your trust in humans, I'm not gonna judge you for it. We can from different places so not my place to judge. Personally I prefer other methods for healing. Back before this place I had a pack and if I got hurt the healers were right there. It's different than what you're describing. Sure, maybe humans are better at it, but... Wolf healers, they rely on other pack members and looking out for their injuries is how they pay them back. Their success, means that everyone in the pack succeeds, and thus the pack also takes care of them. What really do these humans get out of healing you? Their survival doesn't rely on you being alright, although it seems yours may rely on them. It's why I liked the healers back home, I knew that we were in it together. If that makes sense."

Leon
Fighter | Wolf | Tags: Flax
"Never heard of a jackal," Leon confirmed as he looked Flax over again from his position. "If you don't mean harm then neither do I, simple as that. It may be my job be ready for a fight, doesn't mean I don't respect this place and what it means for those here. Not like you had a choice to enter the territory, not exact way out after all." He considered how much to reveal momentarily, after all perhaps the strange hybrid had already joined the other pack. "We were all loners once around here."

"If you want to meet the others, I'll take you to the camp, course you'd have to be used to being watched then. If you'd rather stick alone for a while... Then just stay out of the pack's way." He looked at the gash momentarily. "That looks rater painful... I could probably convince a healer to come out and look at you if it causes problems or you get infected." He hadn't exactly encountered injured loners often, he wasn't sure if Galith would even think it was a good idea for their healers to look at a loner, at the same time he knew Galith had to know the same thing he did, that loners were what made up their pack, no matter their history or what they were.

Natalia "Talia"
Beta | Wolf | Tags: Zuu are Starlight
Her attention was back on Starlight, and the question posed. She gave a quick nod, likely if a predator was out it wouldn't be this deep into their forest yet. It was too early. "Stay close to camp, or take a fighter with you, one of the two. There shouldn't be any danger out this early." Her attention was back to Zuu.

Bane
With a stretch, Bane knew he couldn't avoid everyone for much longer. He soon got up. Despite his size he had slept in the spot of the den where the ceiling was at its lowest part, this resulted in him hitting his head, luckily not hard, on the roof. "Suppose that'll teach me." He grumbled it out, aware no one was around to hear him, which is what he preferred honestly. He started his way out of the healer's den after a few moments when his head wasn't throbbing from the light whack. He felt awkward as he moved into the camp, his large size always made him feel out of place, and yet many of the wolves had showed him kindness. Granted, Talia probably would have ripped off their ears if they hadn't. He never knew what the beta wanted to protect him, but he took the friendship anyways. Better to have a friend than not. He moved around the edge of the camp, his paws sinking deep into the softer patches. There was never any doubt of where Bane had been when he stepped onto areas of the ground that were not as heavily packed as others.

Dr. Bruce Svear
Another few moments of thought. It wasn't just about getting the wolves and the predators into the right spot, there was more to be done. "Getting them together isn't too hard, blood and such would certainly attract them. Sometimes the other predators don't look to attack because it technically isn't their territory. We need to start the attack ourselves. There's always sounds that we can play to drive predators nuts... But, what if when most of the wolves are asleep we move a predator in, forget about attracting them. We have in storage some blood from the failures and their scents, we can draw the healers out with a familiar lost scent. Then all we need is the predator to feel threatened and attack, maybe a shock or a time adrenaline injection. Something that will cause the strike." It was a long shot, the stars would have to align properly. Possibly even faked sounds of an injured wolf to make it believable and not let them be wary.

BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising Moonstar Moonstar Sir Aizen Sir Aizen

☽ Lᴜɴᴀʀ ☾

Female | 3 years | Hunter | Grey Wolf | Powers: yet to appear | Crush: Galith | Tags: Galith

"Thank you," she said, smiling at her friend. The sun was already above the treeline, and dawn would be over soon. Her hunting window would be gone. "I suppose I should crack on with today's task. Best hunting is always at first light. Hey, when was the last time you actually joined a hunt, Mr Alpha?"

✧ Sᴛᴀʀʟɪɢʜᴛ ✧

Female | 3 years | Healer | Grey Wolf | Powers: yet to appear | Crush: open | Tags: Talia, Zuu

Star nodded gratefully and turned back to her den to collect gathering supplies. She nodded good morning to her co-healer, Bane, as she padded past. She quickly grabbed her leaf-basket (carefully constructed from big fallen leaves and tree sap-not particularly robust and needed replacing a lot. Trotting back to Talia and Zuu she placed the basket down and faced the beta. "Is Leon or Ghost around? I would ask my sister but I haven't seen her since last night."

❦ Sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ

Female | 3 years | Lead Fighter | Grey Wolf | Powers: yet to appear | Crush: open | Tags: Summer

Shadow watched on, curious. She'd seen her sister collect herbs and things often enough, but never really attacking a bramble bush. Suddenly a gear clicked in Shadow's mind. Time to make herself known. "I suppose you're the healer then," Shadow said nonchalantly, though a little cunning could be heard in the back of her throat, taking a step forward out of the shade.

BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising Dracowolf Dracowolf Tasteless Tasteless

Summer
Screenshot_20190219-235554_Pinterest.jpg
Feeling :: Shocked
Interactions :: Moonstar Moonstar

Summe snaps her head in the direction of the voice, and her ears flatten against her head with slight shock. She glances towards the herbs by her paws and then back at Shadow, "I am." She says calmly, and with enough confidence to be taken seriously.
Summer watches Shadow, "and you're a part of Galiths pack." Summer states, her eyes matching Shadows with calmness. Looking into the rival she-wolfs eyes was almost like a mirror, their blue eyes were incredibly similar.
Summer was uncomfortable without knowing the she-wolfs intentions, yet she figured she would know soon enough.​

Flaxseed "Flax"

"Hmm?" Flax had been a little preoccupied with his scratches, and hadn't really been paying attention, though he had heard him. Ah, that was rude of him. He needed to be more polite. The jackal straightened up. "I suppose that a look at your pack wouldn't hurt. . . famous last words." Flax added quietly, with a snicker. It most certainly could hurt; he had the injuries to prove it. Still, if everyone in the pack was something like Leon, Flax supposed it couldn't be so bad. After only a moment of thinking, he shrugged. "Yes, it would be rather pleasant, actually, socializing. We didn't do it much back home." He didn't delve into the details. It was annoying, having to recall the story over and over again. He didn't want to end up as some edgelord, dwelling on the past. Instead, he could just joke it off. Like he always did. That was, after all, why Flax even existed. He could be positive in places the other side of him, Jayce, could not.

At the mention of his wounds, Flax put a paw over them. "They can take a look at them, sure; I doubt there's anything seriously wrong with them. . . I think." He faltered for a moment. For all his smarts, Flax had never really looked into how to treat wounds. He hadn't needed to; in all his time out in the wild, he'd been too wily to get injured. Now, though, he was, and gravely so. For all he knew, he was actively dying. It wouldn't hurt to get it looked at. . . but he honestly felt. . . relatively fine. Right now, at least, he felt fine. "Now that you mention it, it has been a bit painful lately. . . eh." Flax was being cooperative for a few reasons. If he wanted to thrive here, he needed to be socially active. He'd just be stuck scavenging if not. Leon had made it clear not to mess with the pack if he wasn't with them. If he did end up meeting up with them, he wanted to be on as good terms with the rest as possible. If it meant befriending one or two, he was all for it. After all, he'd never had a friend before. His parents technically didn't count. And not just because they were dead, either. . . "Where to, partner?" Flax chirped. When he wasn't trying to be funny, he tried to be as friendly as possible.

Dracowolf Dracowolf

Users who are viewing this thread

Back