• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Finding Freedom Chat

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
OOOO SO EXCITED also a) how do I message you on here xD or anyone for that matter and b) when shadow takes lead of the rebels, can she kill off Lexi?

Also as for sending someone a message you can click on their profile pic or name and it'll have several options starting a conversation is one of them :) Moonstar Moonstar

Apparently I missed some alerts. Sorry about that folks, got caught up in a terrible semester with some rough projects and midterms. On my phone right now but also on break from the semester for a week. Once I get onto the computer I'll type up the replies I owe.

Apparently I missed some alerts. Sorry about that folks, got caught up in a terrible semester with some rough projects and midterms. On my phone right now but also on break from the semester for a week. Once I get onto the computer I'll type up the replies I owe.
It's all good I figured you were busy with midterms

Yeah, condensed term for a placement at the end, so one part finishes another starts. I have three major projects due in about two weeks, one is a stand in for a midterm. But nothing on fire yet, and I'll find breathers to RP.

If I haven't updated the roles yet I will here soon. Also I plan for a slight major thing to happen here soon so some powers can awake. Not all of them can though, I'll be doing a randomizer and let y'all know the results. If that sounds good to you all. Moonstar Moonstar Tasteless Tasteless Dracowolf Dracowolf Troi Troi Violetmoonwolf Violetmoonwolf Azure-Smiley Azure-Smiley Ellietheelephant Ellietheelephant Sir Aizen Sir Aizen

Since one of my wolves already has a power then out of the run and I plan to keep it equal one wolf from each of you

Last edited:
BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

If the event doesn't target him directly, can Bane be left off the randomizer? If he's targeted then he can be left on for being possibly selected but given the nature of his power I'd rather not have his start yet. Works better if he or Talia are in danger or later because he is likely to accidentally injure or even kill someone.

BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

If the event doesn't target him directly, can Bane be left off the randomizer? If he's targeted then he can be left on for being possibly selected but given the nature of his power I'd rather not have his start yet. Works better if he or Talia are in danger or later because he is likely to accidentally injure or even kill someone.
Yeah that's totally fine, this is why posted in case any one had any other ideas for their canines powers to start showing.

Last edited:
(It's funny that I hopped on literally seconds before the message was sent.)
'Course, not that it concerns me atm, ha.

Here were the groups if anyone wants them changed I can if you had plans for your canine to gain their power with a certain canine. just let me know I updated the list a bit to even them out a bit.

1st Group
Yoki - Violetmoonwolf
Zuu - Azure-Smiley
Leon - Dracowolf
Ghost - Tasteless
Dereth - Dracowolf

2nd Group
Flaxseed - Sir Aizen
Summer - Tasteless
Lily - Me
Shadow - Moonstar
Comet - Ellietheelephant
Talia - Dracowolf

3rd Group
Starlight - Moonstar
Fenris - Troi
Lunar - Moonstar
Bane - Dracowolf
Talia - Dracowolf
Kaden - Me

Moonstar Moonstar Tasteless Tasteless Dracowolf Dracowolf Troi Troi Violetmoonwolf Violetmoonwolf Azure-Smiley Azure-Smiley Ellietheelephant Ellietheelephant Sir Aizen Sir Aizen

Okay sooo small change Azure messaged me saying they had to drop they've been super busy with life as we know happens. so imma change things just a bit only by moving a wolf up though.

1st Group
Yoki - Violetmoonwolf
Leon - Dracowolf
Ghost - Tasteless
Dereth - Dracowolf
Flaxseed - Sir Aizen

2nd Group
Starlight - Moonstar
Summer - Tasteless
Lily - Me
Shadow - Moonstar
Comet - Ellietheelephant
Talia - Dracowolf

3rd Group
Fenris - Troi
Lunar - Moonstar
Bane - Dracowolf
Talia - Dracowolf
Kaden - Me

Moonstar Moonstar Tasteless Tasteless Dracowolf Dracowolf Troi Troi Violetmoonwolf Violetmoonwolf Ellietheelephant Ellietheelephant Sir Aizen Sir Aizen

A heads up, I edited the profile for Flax, now including the power to be gained. Just curious if the power to be gained was fair or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back