Find Me Here, Where My Heart Lies and Skin Dies

Lullabee

the Wastler Club
Hi! My name is Lulls! I have been roleplaying for about 10+ years now. I have roleplayed everywhere: forum sites, gaiaonline, IMVU, WoW, ect. I have tons of experience under my belt!

I am mostly a semi-lit to advanced lit roleplayer. I love paragraphs, descriptions, scene setting. Ah! They make me so happy, especially when beautifully written.

I not only text roleplay, but I also cosplay and live action roleplay! I'm a dancer, actor, and event coordinator. So, role play, taking on a new character, and getting involved are in my flesh and blood.

Feel free to message me, befriend me or comment here! I'm excited to be apart of this community~! <3

HI!!! How many lines would you consider a paragraph??
:snail:

Hi there! Typical English standard dictates a paragraph is around 4 sentences long. But! When I roleplay, I typically consider a paragraph to be between 5 and 8 sentences long. :)

Hi there! Typical English standard dictates a paragraph is around 4 sentences long. But! When I roleplay, I typically consider a paragraph to be between 5 and 8 sentences long. :)
OK cool! what genres do you like to roleplay?

OK cool! what genres do you like to roleplay?

I'm pretty open minded, so there are a ton! My main genres are fantasy, romance, and supernatural type stuff! Stories with shapeshifters, vampires, werewolves, superhumans/mutants, ect. are all really fun for me! I'm in love with the Mortal Instruments and the World of Darkness games, so I'm pretty into that type of stuff. I'm always open to trying new genres or settings, though. ^^

I'm pretty open minded, so there are a ton! My main genres are fantasy, romance, and supernatural type stuff! Stories with shapeshifters, vampires, werewolves, superhumans/mutants, ect. are all really fun for me! I'm in love with the Mortal Instruments and the World of Darkness games, so I'm pretty into that type of stuff. I'm always open to trying new genres or settings, though. ^^
I LOVE BEING A SHAPESHIFTER!! And I haven't heard of the games you said. I mainly play Fallout 4 and COD.

I LOVE BEING A SHAPESHIFTER!! And I haven't heard of the games you said. I mainly play Fallout 4 and COD.

They are a lot of fun! But they are tabletop games. They do have a few video games out, but the main one is Vampire: Bloodlines. It's a great older game.

I'm glad someone else loves being a shapeshifter!!!!! T_T I don't find many people who do anymore, but I think those types of stories are a ton of fun!!!

They are a lot of fun! But they are tabletop games. They do have a few video games out, but the main one is Vampire: Bloodlines. It's a great older game.

I'm glad someone else loves being a shapeshifter!!!!! T_T I don't find many people who do anymore, but I think those types of stories are a ton of fun!!!
In pretty much every roleplay, I've done everything in my power to be a shapeshifter. SHAPESHIFTERS ARE AWESOME!!! so is being weird. I'm weird.

In pretty much every roleplay, I've done everything in my power to be a shapeshifter. SHAPESHIFTERS ARE AWESOME!!! so is being weird. I'm weird.

Haha! I don't do that, but they are fun. I try to find new roles to play when I join rps /o/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back