Other Final Fantasy

Caeli13

Who do you think is the best Final Fantasy Character to have been created so far?

Mine are either Noctis or Ignis ^_^

Oh, wow....I have to think carefully. I've only started Zodiac Age as in the title screen so I have no idea how the characters are in there. Although I do love the guys of Final Fantasy XV, I'm a Tidus fan all the way.

I think FFVII had the best characters. I don't know why, but Sephiroth always gives me the chills. Especially with the creepy cutscenes and the music.

I gotta say I love the Chocobros in FFXV, Prompto being my absolute favorite <3 Zack and Cloud are close seconds now lol Which I'm excited about VII's remake as well!

It's a shame that so many people pass up on FFXIV for being an MMORPG, because I really do think that a lot of the franchise's best plots come from that. Edda stands pretty high on my list for that reason.

Even tho Im called Sephi because of Sephiroth i would say the best is defenetly Final Fantasy X. Then probably VII and very close almost the same VIII, then IX and at the end goes XII, well after this one maybe XV.
The rest of them i dont count them as FF xD

Apart from that now that i read the title of the thread properly xD, the best FF character for me would definitely be probably Sephiroth as the best villain and for the best character i would choose either Zidane from FF IX or Tidus, i mean, dont get me wrong, i think both Cloud and Squall are also awesome characters but they are too depressive and i dont like that obsession about depressive personalities they have in Japan as if it was something cool, Tidus also has this kind of depression but not even close when you compare it to Squall or Cloud.

Last edited:
Gotta love Zack Fair. The one person who technically just wanted to follow his dream of becoming a hero and achieving it in a way he never realised until his journey neared it's end.

I have not played The older FF tho, any recommendations of the ones that are worth it? With older i mean VI,V, IV, i played all from VII. Any recommendations?

I have not played The older FF tho, any recommendations of the ones that are worth it? With older i mean VI,V, IV, i played all from VII. Any recommendations?

VI is pretty good. It has a pretty good story and characters. Fun gameplay as well. This was the game that started the whole "magic technology" thing that all the later games have. I don't know how people normally play this game, but I just emulated it.
V is pretty good. It has an awesome class system. This game is lacking in the plot department a little bit, though. Emulated this one as well.
IV is pretty good. It's the only one out of these three that got a decent remake. If you ever want to play that one, try to find a way to get the DS version. I actually have only seen a few videos of that version though. I emulated the original version.

III is actually decent. It doesn't stand up to the rest of the series but it plays pretty well. This one also got a pretty good remake, I think it was for the DS as well.
II and I aren't really all that great. There is no balancing, there are massive difficulty spikes, there are bugs and glitches galore. II had game mechanics that sound really cool on paper, but they were poorly implemented and left you either extremely overpowered or extremely underpowered. I is just old. It lacks the polish of the later games.

So basically IV, V, and VI are good. I, II, and III, not so much (Although I actually really like III).

Vivi from FFIX had some of the most amazing and inspiring character growth in the games I've played (7-12, including 11). Any other character, and I know there are plenty others worthy of recognition, I'd have to spend some time thinking about it. Vivi is always my first and instant response.

Of ALL characters- I've always loved Zack Fair. I think he's very human compared to a lot of characters. Beside him, Cloud is cool... and Prompto is pretty cool too. When I was younger, I really liked Yuna.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back