• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Final Fantasy XV

MyUsualTriumph

Chocohoe
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi everyone! I'm looking for someone to roleplay in the universe of Final Fantasy XV with me.

Some brief requirements:

• I'm 20 (almost 21), so I'd like to roleplay with someone in that age ballpark.
  • I want to roleplay OCxCanon, and I want to double. Specifically, I'm looking for someone to play Prompto and I can play whoever else!
  • My responses average at 3+ paragraphs per character, with length shifting depending on pace and I'd like someone who can produce the same.
  • I want someone I can plot with! Tell me your ideas, and let's elaborate!
  • I prefer to roleplay through PM.
  • I can usually respond at least once a week, and would appreciate the same, but I won't hound you if it takes a little longer.
While I don't have a specific plot in mind, I do have an OC and overall character arc for them...

Altair Lucis Caelum

Appearance:
Altair stands a few inches shorter than her twin brother, Noctis. While her hair in brown and falls to just below her shoulders, there is no mistaking them for two people unrelated. They share the same blue eyes and the same curse of noble poise. Altair is leanly muscled from her training, and generally wears black racerback tank tops to show off that fact. She wears dark wash denim jeans, boots, and keeps a sweater tied around her waist.

History/Personality:
Altair was born 2 minutes and 43 seconds before her brother Noctis, and it's not something she's liable to forget any time soon. Still, she learned very quickly to envy her brother. Her brother was told that he was going to be great, and everyone expected the world from him. Even worse, he didn't have to try and was largely able to deliver. Everyone tended to look over Altair. Sure she attended the same parties and the same classes of etiquette, but it was clear they were grooming Noctis to be King, and Altair to be nothing. While Noctis is plagued by ennui, Altair has ceaseless ambition. After her brother fell into a coma and was taken to Tenebrae to recover, Altair told her brother's trainer, Gladio, that since Noctis was gone he would have ample time to train her.

Altair spent her childhood doing whatever she could to best Noctis, and when the power of kings began to manifest itself within Noctis, Altair grew furious. She tried, begged, and practiced but was never able to pull off any fancy feats. The best she could do was to phase an object out of existance to bring it back later- something Noctis could accomplish many times over.

Not that Altair hated her brother, it was quite the opposite. Growing up in the palace was lonely. Even in high school after Noctis had made a friend, they were never allowed inside the palace. Altair and Nocits struggled to make friends in school as the others simply wanted to be close to them due to their status, and they were forced to keep each other company. Her passionate and heated competition on the inside was nothing more than a playful rivalry on the outside. The one thing Altair had taken from her princess training was how to keep her emotions in line, and guards herself carefully.

Just before setting off for her brother's wedding, Altair had a shift in heart. She no longer envied her brother, instead she pitied him. Noctis didn't truly love Luna, and they were getting married. Noctis by no means disliked her, they enjoyed each other's company, but... Altair had a realization that while Noctis had so much, he was not in control of his own life. Altair was given less, but she had more in freedom. Free to do as she pleased, to marry whoever.

Altair eased up on her brother after that, but not much.

Altair's first dedication is always to her duty. Through the road trip, she begins to learn more about herself and begin making decisions more selfishly. When it becomes clear that Noctis will not survive through end game, Altair finds herself conflicted between doing her duty and staying faithful to the life she had created for herself.

If this sounds like your cup of tea, shoot me a PM! I'm looking forward to hearing from you! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back