Video Games Final Fantasy XV

Loved the game. The ending made me cry so bad though. As the game progressed through the story you could tell how darker and darker it became. Prompto though by far has got to be my favorite character with Ignis. Both of them are pretty tied at the top. 

Loved the game. The ending made me cry so bad though. As the game progressed through the story you could tell how darker and darker it became. Prompto though by far has got to be my favorite character with Ignis. Both of them are pretty tied at the top. 

That ending bothered me for a couple of days.

Everything during chapter 9 and after broke my brain and I am now a fundamentally different person thanks to Final Fantasy XV  :BishieSparklesL: :BishieSparklesL: :BishieSparklesL:  

(I am only half joking, this game has had a serious net impact on my mental health and I'm so grateful to have something to obsess over with Current Events as they are since it's helping me not totally fall apart.)

I love pretty much the whole cast, even the goofy sidequest NPCs, but my favorite character is by far the asshole in my avatar.

Everything during chapter 9 and after broke my brain and I am now a fundamentally different person thanks to Final Fantasy XV  :BishieSparklesL: :BishieSparklesL: :BishieSparklesL:  

(I am only half joking, this game has had a serious net impact on my mental health and I'm so grateful to have something to obsess over with Current Events as they are since it's helping me not totally fall apart.)

I love pretty much the whole cast, even the goofy sidequest NPCs, but my favorite character is by far the asshole in my avatar.

I love Ardyn. The way he talks, his car-love the car. I even thought about events from his perspective. 

The whole game is great. My hype of it will continue long after I stop playing it.

This game is good. But when i reached chapter 11, everything went... Kind of wrong. But i'm still enjoying it. Hope the open world will came back later, because i feel like i'm playing FF13 once more.

The unnecessary killing of Lunafreya is when the story went bad. The blindness of Ignis too..

Last edited by a moderator:
I love Ardyn. The way he talks, his car-love the car. I even thought about events from his perspective. 

The whole game is great. My hype of it will continue long after I stop playing it.

After I beat the game and got the flying car I was disappointed that you can't use the full body stickers with it then I remembered Ardyn's car and just made the closest thing to it with the paint color and racing stripes. I'm afraid the other boys might think something's terribly wrong with Noctis now.

This game is good. But when i reached chapter 11, everything went... Kind of wrong. But i'm still enjoying it. Hope the open world will came back later, because i feel like i'm playing FF13 once more.

The unnecessary killing of Lunafreya is when the story went bad. The blindness of Ignis too..

The open world will come back.

The open world will come back.

Yeah, thanks to Umbra. But seriously, i did really hate the part when i was alone with Noct. Freaking random jumpscare !

Now, i'm just before the final boss fight. My mouchoir is now ready, because apparently the end is sad.

Yeah, thanks to Umbra. But seriously, i did really hate the part when i was alone with Noct. Freaking random jumpscare !

Now, i'm just before the final boss fight. My mouchoir is now ready, because apparently the end is sad.

Some people didn't like it either. Good luck.

I appreciate the way they went all in on the horror feel, especially the bit with the speakers, but the gameplay in the chapter itself got tedious pretty quickly and the Prompto thing kind of comes out of nowhere, but I get the impression they meant to explore it more along with some of the other story elements you come across in Chapter 13. Square-Enix is intending to patch up some of these rough bits but I don't really know how much they'll be adding or how substantial it'll be.

I love this game so much!! I am super in love with Gladio and joined this site in hopes to find someone to RP him haha. My favorite Final Fantasy game used to be X, but I think XV takes the cake on this one. I cried so much in the end. -_-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back