Video Games Final Fantasy XV

Katie Jensen

Satan's Little Angel
After all the hype and waiting for the game to drop it's finally here (I pre-ordered so I got it as soon as midnight came around) and I have to say I'm loving it so far. What about you guys?

I am absolutely in love with it. It's so beautiful! Took me a while to learn to fight more effectively, but once I did, it became even more fun, lol.

It's so open world, I was almost overwhelmed by it, but it shows how much work they out into it. I do get stuck in side quest runs, lol, but that's because of me. Like, I don't have to do them, but I do because I hate seeing undone quests in the map LOL

Totally worth the ten year wait.
I'm taking my time and fully enjoying the experience :^)

I am a big Final Fantasy fan so I'm not going to lie and say that I did not squeal and hug my pre-ordered copy when I got it... of course I did this in the car and not in the store......... it's so pretty and all the negative people giving it bad reviews just because of "stereotypical personalities" is lame. I love all the characters and all their little flaws and typical setups. The only thing I didn't like was how they throw you out there in the beginning. If you haven't watched Kingsglaive or watched the anime then you can get easily lost in the story (at least within the first 3-5 chapters).

I haven't played it in three days, ugh, kill me! Haven't had time :(  

Gahhhhh. I think I'm getting it for christmas (at least I'd better be... it was like... the second item on my list dammit.) But I'm super excited for it. (Now hopefully I'll be able to get more than a couple hours in a day around my brothers with their new games they'll be getting for christmas) 

But the trailers look amazing. 

I love it and I'm taking my time.

I have noticed some glitches, like some of the characters become transparent. 

If nothing else, they at least put their terrible pocket dimension turn-based/real-time amalgamation out of its misery.

I'm glad they kept my favourite feature...CHOCOBO RIDING WOOOO!!!!!

I hate how I can go through an entire fight with a boss without getting hurt and I keep switching weapons to change it up and the game just says "meh, finesse was like a C maybe..."

I hate how I can go through an entire fight with a boss without getting hurt and I keep switching weapons to change it up and the game just says "meh, finesse was like a C maybe..."

I have it but waiting for my ps4 to arrive on christmas so i can finally play but i seen lets play of it but it looks amazing ^.^ can't wait so i can play it 

What about you guys?

> Buy a PS3 for Versus XIII. Never comes out.

> Buy a PS4 and eagerly await XV. Sony jacks up PS+ prices and announces a new model that is needed just to run it at 60 FPS.

Nah, I'm out. Screw that noise. Hope you all enjoy the game, but I'll wait for that PC port that may or may not happen since my rig already blows the Pro away in terms of power. Sony is actively making it difficult for me to justify investing in their system further.

Edit: If nothing else I'm glad the game at least appears to be good this time. XIII is a massive blight on the franchise's name.

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't gotten it and staying away from lets plays and what not to avoid spoilers. I'm honesty super excited to play it through once winter break rolls around.

Yeah i'm super excited about getting a ps4 i have a wii u but gamepad broke so my family bout a ps4 for me =D im 's excited about playing final fantasy xv and the other games i have destiny and tomb raider yaaaay

I play Final Fantasy when my other games get boring xD I usually play Rainbow 6 Siege and Battlefield One and Skyrim. I do love FF but sometimes the story can be overwhelming xD

I'm loving the game so far, only had it a couple days. Downside for me is probably I figured out the Exp can stack early. I'm in Chapter three and Noct and group are all between level 56-58. So I'm a tad op atm, lucky for me the game has a great story To keep me hooked and Like the starter of this thread said, Chocobos which I love. Love that brought The races in as well. Still haven't beaten Gladiolus yet though, swear his Choco is on steroids lol

I absolutely love this game! I've beat the main story & am currently going back to finish some side quests for 100% completion. I can't wait for all the dlc from the Season Pass to come out as well! :)

Memes aside, I got this for Christmas and I'm loving it. I'm taking the story super slow because I keep getting distracted by shinies on the map. Was fun stumbling on an abandoned mine with a level 50 boss and my party only being like, level 6 at the time. Somehow I managed to escape without everyone dying horribly.

My favorite thing is Prompto's photography. I'm a bit of a screenshot fiend and I really like this recent trend of games that embrace it by offering a photography mode ala Uncharted 4, Shadow of Mordor, etc and FFXV's spin on it is really smart and fits very well with the "best friends on a road trip" theme.

I've been waiting for this game for no less than five years, and I have to say that I am, surprisingly enough, not disappointed with it at all. I've only played through the first three chapters, and while I felt like the start was a little odd, it got fun real quick. My favorite thing must be the little pixel sprites of the party they show you in the shop when you're buying your equipment (or was it in the Gear menu?), it's so reminiscent of the old school Final Fantasy games, immediately made me think of Final Fantasy VI's sprites. Also, I love how real and casual the friendship between all the main bros feels, it must be the best thing about the story and dynamic so far for me.

I love my white chocobo Kweekwee!

Finesse is based off blindsides, link strikes, and warp strikes from my understanding. 

All in all, I ADORE this game! The music, the broness, the photography, the open world, the music, the beauty and splendor, the general feel it invokes when you get dem Royal Arms. Everything. I got it like, Monday at 11pm. I have 22 hours in it and am on chapter six cx

Where is the final fantasy in my final fantasy?!

They stole the magic names, the summons, the weapons, the monsters, and made it WoW?!

Ive played through the main story and have about 70+ hours on it now. About a quarter of that is the game being left on while I sleep. This game really gave me the feels though. I wish I had such good friends. *tears* *cry*

I also killed a level 120 boss at level 70 which took forever and was probably a waste of all of my items. Thanks Glady for soaking up the hits.

Ive played through the main story and have about 70+ hours on it now. About a quarter of that is the game being left on while I sleep. This game really gave me the feels though. I wish I had such good friends. *tears* *cry*

I also killed a level 120 boss at level 70 which took forever and was probably a waste of all of my items. Thanks Glady for soaking up the hits.

I do wish the timer wouldn't keep ticking when the game is paused because I think it's inflated my playtime quite a bit too. I kind of get why it's always running but I'd like to at least see how much time I spent in world as a separate timer, or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back