• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Final Fantasy XV Search | Canon x OC | Doubling & Tripling [OPEN]

OtomeLove

Trash™
Hi everyone, I just got back from a small hiatus and I currently have this huge craving for a canon x oc roleplay of FFXV!

A little about myself:
  • I'm a full time student so I do get busy often, but I'll always try to reply whenever I'm able.
  • I'm super patient. You can take your time with replies!
  • Ditch-friendly. I know it can be hard to say when interest in lost, or when life gets unpredictable.
  • It's optional, but I do like plotting/communicating with my partners!
Things to know:
  • Quality > quantity! A decent paragraph or two per character is enough for me~
  • I prefer to roleplay via PMs but can consider email too.
  • I mainly prefer mxf for my side, but you can request anything for your half, including canon x canon and oc x oc.
  • No need to stress too much over mistakes/portrayals. Let's just both do our best and have fun!
  • I can play multiple characters and NPCs if needed.
  • I'm completely open to AUs, canon-divergent scenarios, crossovers (ask me about my other fandoms?), or anything else!
  • Reply speed can be daily or every other/few days depending on various factors.
  • If I've been silent for over a week, please feel free to give me a poke!
  • I love romance, cute fluff, etc. But drama, angst, platonic/dark themes are all fine too!
  • If you'd like to give tripling/polyships/love triangles a shot, just feel free to ask? I'd honestly LOVE if we could both triple, but it's entirely optional. :D
Love interest(s):
  • I'm mainly looking for someone to play Ignis for me! Although secondary choice would be Ravus, and third choice would be Ardyn.
  • I also wouldn't mind giving tripling a shot? In which case, I'd like to try pairing my OC with Ignis and Ravus. Of course I'll also play two characters for you in return! But I know tripling isn't for everyone so this is completely optional!
If interested, please send me a message and we can definitely work something out. Thanks for reading!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back