• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Final Fantasy XIV Search

Skylord Nexus

Dabbler in the Dark Arts
Hey there folks!

As the name suggests I'm looking for someone interested in doing an RP in the setting of Final Fantasy 14! I don't really have many plot ideas, and those I do have revolve around my Garlean OC so they are pretty Garlean orientated so if you want to hear about those let me know! I am also open to ideas/ plots you have, or to plot from scratch if you don't like my plots and don't have any of your own.

While my preference is to mainly use OC's as main characters and keep any canon ones as side characters, mostly for my lack of confidence in playing them, I'm happy to give playing canon characters I go if that's more your thing.

Now for some boring stuff about me:

-I'm a 22-year-old male
-I like to think I'm funny which naturally means I'm not.
-I prefer to RP through PM's but am not against using threads/Discord.
-I generally write between 2-4 paragraphs (but that can fluctuate depending on what's happening at the time), though I do value quality over quantity.
-I'm all up for romance if you want to do that and can do any gender match up.
-Ghostfriendly. Though I'd prefer it if you gave me a warning in advance before disappearing back into the digital aether.
-I enjoy long walks on the beach. :3
-That was a lie, I'm basically a vampire so hate being outside xD

As for what I want from you:

-You MUST be 18+ (This is non-negotiable).
-Be willing to work with me on worldbuilding and playing whatever additional characters we make (If any).
-Adhere to the RPN rules (though that's obvious).
-Be able to post at least once or twice a week.
-And perhaps most importantly, don't be an ass, because I won't put up with it. I know you probably aren't but it never hurts to specify :3

Also, on the subject of spoilers. I’ve played through all of the story content at this point, so there’s no need to worry about spoiling me. If you haven’t caught up on everything yet, that’s fine, just let me knoW where you’re at so I don’t accidentally spoil anything for you.

Whelp, that's all I have to say! If you are interested feel free to send me a PM, especially if you have some cool ideas we can discuss!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back