• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Final Fantasy XIV rp

Dithalx

Hi, I'm Kat and i'm a 30 year old female. I've been rping most of my life. Right now I'm really looking for a FF14 rp partner to help me settle some cutes. I'm more then willing to double, triple as many characters as you want if you'll do the same. I'm always open to OCxOC but I know many people will prefer CanonxOC and I am okay with that.

People I'd potentially like you to play:
Haurchefant
Urianger
Aymeric
Hien

I can play almost any character if you give me a little bit to get used to them. Most of my characters will end up working for the scions as a separate squad instead of the main one. Like a special echo squad. I have the plans for a voidsent centric plot about an intellegent queen voidsent and also one about a tree kami in a haunted forest. I even have a plot with a garlean family. Please contact me if you think this might interest you or even just if you have a good idea too!

I'd also be interested in a Dragon Age rp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back