• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Final Fantasy XIII: Before Canon and after [ interest check ]

kitphiroth

Hey, my name is Nagi. I am looking for a detailed roleplay that could possibly take place on a forum or on dreamwidth.

I am looking for an active Caius Ballad to play against my Yeul. I would like to play out their relationship from the beginning and how they came to be so obsessive and posessive of each other.

I would like to start from when Caius defeated his predecessor for the position of Guardian. This roleplay will skip along the timeline during their relationship, whether it be romantic or platonic. I would prefer some romance in this, also we can play NPCs. I am open to extra ideas too :)

I had the idea, if people wanted, that there could be OC positions filled if enough people want to do it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back