• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Final Fantasy VII/CC/AC [ocxcanon, doubling, chill]

Chocobos or Moogles?

• kweh!

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • kupo!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Roxas, that's a stick...

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

Faemo

Wishing to devour an entire KBBQ restaurant
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Shooting my shot, because I have c r a v i n g s.

cloud-strife-cloud.gif

Are you looking for a chill rp where post lengths don't actually matter too much?
Are you looking for a partner who is a very patient college student?
Are you craving anything related to the Final Fantasy VII series?

Do you have OCs that are collecting dust?
Well I might be the rp partner for you!

Listen, I have been craving FFVII rps since my teenage years and I'm dying over here. I just want something
where I can use my OCs and romance my favourite characters to get a little more serotonin in my life. Is
that too much to ask for? I damn well hope not.

Rules:
1. Cooperate with me! I'm not gonna carry the entire rp for us both.
2. OCs required! But I don't do OCxOC.
3. Quality over quantity. I don't care whether you post a single paragraph, or several, as long as I can work with it.
4. Be patient! I'm a full-time college student with too many hobbies. Sometimes I'm just too tired, but I will be sure to inform you.
5. OOC chat is welcome! I love to gush about our characters, or just have friendly conversation~
6. LGBTQIA+ friendly! I'm an Asexual Panromantic woman myself.
7. PM or Discord only!
8. 18+ only! I don't feel comfortable writing with minors, sorry!

About the RP:

We can discuss an AU that doesn't stray too far from the original FFVII lore, keep certain characters alive or even bring them back from the dead with ✨magic✨. We can stay close to the game's plot, or write something entirely new.
Please properly inform me about which canon character(s) you'd like me to write as, and introduce your OC to me! I've got some experience, but I am rusty.
Got any experience writing as Reno, Genesis, or Cloud? Because I'd love if you'd be able to write as any of those guys for me.

About me:
1. Time zone: CEST
2. Asexual, Panromantic, She/Her
3. 25 years old
4. Full time college student
5. Love gaming
6. I have 2 orange tabby cats (and they're fat)
7. LOVE MUSIC!!!

Feel free to DM me whenever you see fit~

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread