• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Senna

Cissnei™️ Best Girl ;)
tenor.gif

Hello lovelies, you can call me Sen! This might be a longshot but I'm hoping to find a partner for some canonxoc doubling fun. :) I've played FF7 (Remake recently and the OG years back), Crisis Core, Dirge of Cerberus and watched the AC movie. Despite that, I will say I'm not super knowledgeable on the setting/lore or anything, or I may be rusty on it, so if you expect perfection when it comes to that (or in general), I may not be the best partner for you. You obviously don't have to know everything either.

I'm mainly hoping to find someone who could play Rufus Shinra for me please! But if not him, Vincent Valentine would be my second choice. And if he doesn't work, then maybe Sephiroth or Kadaj last? I'll of course attempt to play anyone else for you!

If you may be interested, please read the guidelines below to see if we might click!

• I don't expect super long posts, and I don't really write them either. I write a paragraph or two per character, and would love if you could just give a paragraph each~
  • I can roleplay through private convos, email, or google docs in that preferred order.
  • I prefer mxf for myself, but you can request anything for your side! It doesn't even have to be canonxoc if you prefer something else.
  • No need to stress over mistakes or portrayals too much! Let's just both do our best together.
  • I can play side characters and NPCs and would love if you could do the same, if needed?
  • I enjoy AUs, canon-compliance, and canon-divergence, so they're all fair game in my book! I'm also willing to play in any timeline!
  • Reply speed can be daily, every few days, or once a week depending on life, muse, or inspiration. If it's been more than that, please send a message to check in.
  • I will say I do tend to take hiatuses/breaks often in general if life overwhelms me, so please be patient with me. I'll be patient with you too!
  • Please try to be as invested/put as much care and effort into both sides, keep post lengths fair and even, etc. I will always be sure to do the same! Nothing makes me lose interest faster than if I think my partner isn't as enthusiastic about doubling or only seems to care about their side;;;
  • Finally, about ghosting - I'm incredibly ghost friendly. Despite my best efforts, I could be guilty of it too. You're always free to message me again whenever!

If interested, please DM me with the character you'd like me to play for you and who you could play for me and I'm sure we can work something out! Thanks for reading! ^_^

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back