• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Corvus_crow

Fanfic writer and Roleplay Enthusiast
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! Call me Corvus!

As the title states, I am craving something intensely in the final fantasy franchise; Either FFVX (Final Fantasy Fifteen) or FFVII (Final Fantasy Seven). I have all sorts of ideas floating around and would love to discuss them! I'm learning more towards ship content [M/M] as well— dash of angst and it'll be perfect. I also would like it to be LONG TERM.

My main Muses are:

— Noctis
— Prompto
— Cloud
— Sephiroth
— Gladiolus

RP INFO
— 8+ Years Experience
— Literate Roleplayer
— I appreciate OOC Chat!
— I prefer Discord as well, but will be willing to write on here as well!

Hi there! I have been looking for FFXV roleplays for a while. I just found this site.
I also prefer roleplays that involve ship content. Of the chocobros, I can play Noctis, Ignis, and Prompto.

Hi there! I have been looking for FFXV roleplays for a while. I just found this site.
I also prefer roleplays that involve ship content. Of the chocobros, I can play Noctis, Ignis, and Prompto.
I appreciate the interest, but I'm afraid I've already found a writing partner for the time being.

Waves.

New to the site, and decided to get my female Noctis from Twitter, since it's slightly okay. I hope we get a rp going at least, but I support Ignoct ship more.

Waves.

New to the site, and decided to get my female Noctis from Twitter, since it's slightly okay. I hope we get a rp going at least, but I support Ignoct ship more.
I appreciate the offer but I'm not looking for any roleplay with Final Fantasy right now, thanks!

I would be interested if you are down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back