• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Final Fantasy: Forgotten Lights (AU) (CLOSE)

thefinalgirl

all air and no brains.
[div class=background][div class=second] [div class=topimg]
[div class=back] go back [/div][/div] [div class=border][div class=opacitybg][/div] [div class=box][div class=over]overview[/div]
It was midnight, the darkest hour of the night. Everything was silent, every soul was asleep. A small fawn danced, it hopped gracefully, dashing as the cold air of the night hits it's face. The moon shone bright, all in its glory. The fawn transformed into a boy, he had flowers growing out of his body. He looked up to the sky, he wondered if the gods above will ever help the creatures below. The world was threatened by an ancient darkness.

Most of the people have ignored it, saying that ancient legends are mere legends. One prophet has stood above the ignorance of the world, he had eyes that could see the future. He proceeded to go to a nearby kingdom from where he lives, the king of that kingdom laughed him off. He went to another kingdom, the queen mocked him for his prophecy that he told. He went to the last kingdom that could help, the twins were mad for telling them about the 'ridiculous' prophecy that was a threat to their lives. Nobody believed him he was shunned from the world.

The prophet prayed for the world's redemption, he wished that at least, some people would turn an eye to his silent prayers. A goddess came down from the heavens, he gave the prophet a small crystal, one that could defend against the darkness. She instructed him to find a group of adventurers, she said that they will be gathered in one place when the light shines over their heads. The prophet took a deep bow as the goddess went away. Now, where will those 'group of adventurers' be?

[div class=over]rules[/div]
[div class=num]1.[/div] If you have a question or a concern, please tag me so that I'll discuss it with you.

[div class=num]2.[/div] When you create a character, it is advised to make them at least over the legal age of 18, I'd rather not have a small girl that controls fire with the likeliness of Ifrit.

[div class=num]3.[/div] Please be kind to one another. If you have any personal beef with someone, please message me so that I'll take note of it.

[div class=num]4.[/div] I would like to see at least one paragraph per post, I don't want to see any one-liners.

[div class=num]5.[/div] Don't try to make your character this almighty and powerful creature that everyone sees as a god, having an OP character is not allowed here.

[div class=over]links[/div]
CHARACTERS - MAIN​
[/div][/div][/div] [div class=first] [div class=words][div class=i]F[/div]orgotten [div class=i]L[/div]ights
[div class=bottomwords]A tale of a group of humans;
battling darkness from across the land;
testing the will of the gods;
changing the fate of the world. [/div][/div] [div class=line][div class=fimgb][div class=input] [div class=block][div class=inputwords] proceed [/div][/div][/div][/div][/div] [/div][/div] [div class=c]made by: @undine[/div] [script class=input on=click] slideUp 2000 first fadeIn 1000 second [/script] [script class=back on=click] slideDown 2000 first [/script] [script class=input on=mouseenter] addClass op inputwords [/script] [script class=input on=mouseleave] removeClass op inputwords [/script] [class=background]height: 400px; max-width: 600px; boz-sixing: border-box; margin: auto; position: relative; overflow: hidden; border: 1px solid #BC8F8F [/class] [class=first]height: 100%; width: 100%; background: #FFE4E1; opacity: 0.99; position: relative; top: -400px [/class] [class=second]height: 100%; width: 100%; background-image:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/7c/98/30/7c983031446e4fb3101f07c23386be05.jpg); background-size:105%; background-position: 0% 30%; opacity: 1; position: relative; top: 0px [/class] [class=back]width:100%; height: 40px; padding: 20px 0px 0px 0px; margin: auto; font-weight: 700; letter-spacing: 1.5px; word-spacing: 1.5px; font-size: 13px; color: rosybrown; position: relative; top: 305px; text-align: center; text-transform: uppercase; cursor: pointer [/class] [class=line]height: 2px; width: 100%; background: white; position: relative; top: 130px [/class] [class=fimgb]position: relative; top: -95px; margin: auto; clip-path: polygon(0 50%, 50% 0, 100% 50%, 50% 100%); height: 180px; width: 180px; background: #BC8F8F; padding: 7px [/class] [class=input]cursor: pointer; height: 180px; width: 180px; background-image: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/bb/f1/0c/bbf10ca137cf221c858cb99db71cc854.jpg); background-size: 120%; background-position: 55% 100%; clip-path: polygon(0 50%, 50% 0, 100% 50%, 50% 100%); filter: saturate(70%) [/class] [class=inputwords]height: 10px; padding: 5px 5px 10px 5px; width: 100%; display: block; background: #fff; color: #444444; position: relative; top: 85px; font-size: 10px; font-family: 'Playfair Display', serif; text-align: center; transition: all .4s ease-in-out; opacity: 0; position: relative [/class] [class name=op]opacity: 1 [/class] [class name=words]height:100px; width: 100%; font-size: 25px; font-family: 'Playfair Display', serif; position: absolute; color: #444444; top: 250px; text-align: center; letter-spacing: 4.5px; text-transform: uppercase [/class] [class=topimg]height:100%; width:100%; filter: saturate(110%); transition: all .5s ease-in-out; position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px [/class] [class name=topimg state=hover]filter: saturate(150%); [/class] [class=topwords]width:130px; height: 7%; border-bottom: 1px solid #94A12C; font-size: 12px; color: black; position: relative; top: 220px; margin: auto; font-family: 'Montserrat', sans-serif; font-weight: 700; word-spacing: 1px; letter-spacing: 1px; [/class] [class=bottomwords]height: 100%; width: 100%; font-size: 0.45em; text-transform: lowercase; text-align: center; font-style: oblique; top: -5px; line-height: 14px; letter-spacing: 0.2px; position: relative; top: 10px [/class] [class=border]height: 300px; width: 345px; position: relative; margin:auto; top: -371px; left: 0px [/class] [class name=opacitybg]height: 289px; width: 350px; border: 1px solid white; background: white; opacity: 0.8; margin: auto; position: relative; top: 5px [/class] [class=i]display: inline-block; font-size: 30px; font-style: italic [/class] [class=box]height: 80%; width: 90%; padding: 5px; font-size: 11px; font-family: 'Hind', sans-serif; margin: auto; position: relative; top: -265px; line-height:16px; word-spacing: -0px; overflow: auto; text-align: justify [/class] [class=over]height: 25px; padding: 10px 0px 0px 0px; width: 100%; background: #FFE4E1; font-size: 10px; font-weight: 700; text-transform: uppercase; position: sticky; top: 0px; text-align: center; letter-spacing: 2px; [/class] [class=num]display: inline-block; font-size: 11px; font-weight: 700 [/class] [class=c]width: 100%; text-align: center; opacity: 0; font-size: 10px [/class]

Interested, I'm gonna need some time to like, brush up on the classes and such because I haven't seen anything FF since I was like 10 (FF7)
So, bear with me as I struggle my way through the CS for the next days and such >w</

I'll be making you questions if I get stuck somewhere

This sounds interesting, I would love to join this as my very first rp!

Do we use Canon FF classes? Or could we use classes from other materials like Octopath?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back