• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Final Fantasy Fabula | OOC

Well, pretty sure unless some drastic change happens, I'll be playing a Psychic! Think BLM, just with more utility and smacking stuff with the power of the MIND *evil laughter*

Actually, scratch that... still having it in mind... but looking at the group... it does feel pretty caster heavy (granted blue mage is a more odd case... and Mystic Knight is more of a mix) so I might possibly slip back to my Samurai idea....

I'll probably be my typical self and come up with a concept for both characters and then pick from there.... I'm crazy like that. XD

Actually, scratch that... still having it in mind... but looking at the group... it does feel pretty caster heavy (granted blue mage is a more odd case... and Mystic Knight is more of a mix) so I might possibly slip back to my Samurai idea....

I'll probably be my typical self and come up with a concept for both characters and then pick from there.... I'm crazy like that. XD
do what you do best.

Hate to mention it this late but we only got one spot left so I'm going to have to choose between Susanoo Susanoo and Hanarei Hanarei when both are done with their CS. I'm more comfortable with a smaller cast so sorry if I didn't mention this earlier.

As for the party needs, Gunner is physical too. So really we have 2 physicals and 2 casters. No healer so hopefully someone picks up some white magic along the way.

Hate to mention it this late but we only got one spot left so I'm going to have to choose between Susanoo Susanoo and Hanarei Hanarei when both are done with their CS. I'm more comfortable with a smaller cast so sorry if I didn't mention this earlier.

As for the party needs, Gunner is physical too. So really we have 2 physicals and 2 casters. No healer so hopefully someone picks up some white magic along the way.

I was literally the first person to have interest, but if you insist I'll drop out

Don't think you could handle a party of 6? I mean I don't mind dropping if it is needed either. >.<

Susanoo Susanoo Hanarei Hanarei I'm not suggesting anyone drop out. What I said is that I would pick between the two. And because it's the last spot, I want to give both of you a fair chance and not just accept who puts out a CS first. I'll consider accepting both of you though.

Susanoo Susanoo :(

Anyways, should hopefully have my CS up in a few hours. I do have the abilities down and a pic so it shouldn't take too long to create the rest given it isn't meant to be some elaborate backstory (I am terrible when it comes to that... I can make crazy long backstories. :P ) My goal is to get it in before midnight EST hopefully I get the time to work on it. ^^

given it isn't meant to be some elaborate backstory (I am terrible when it comes to that... I can make crazy long backstories. :P )

Man, Personalities and Backstories to me is like the worst thing to write about when it comes to CS. I have visions of the characters in my mind but I'm so lazy when it comes to writing them down. I just much rather these things come out naturally during the course of the RP.

Man, Personalities and Backstories to me is like the worst thing to write about when it comes to CS. I have visions of the characters in my mind but I'm so lazy when it comes to writing them down. I just much rather these things come out naturally during the course of the RP.
Personality sometimes can be a bit trickier to explain, putting on paper what is in your head though its typically not too bad for me. Backstory I just tend to go overboard when I really get into it. ^^;;

Hanarei Hanarei Whats my dopey little friend thinking? Still doing the samurai idea?

YA3PFve.gif

If you wanted to, I could always just download one of those art things, and change it all to black.

*Ponders finding a super bright character to use.* .... Hmmm... nah its good. :P

Character is up! Managed to toss something together sooner then I expected! Might add miscellaneous stuff later, though for now figure it works. Given how sheltered she was, its not like she had time to develop hobbies or anything really. XD

Also, yes, she totally only has a code name. Figuring the group can give her an actual name during the RP. The best part is she doesn't even realize people are given special names, she would thing they would be given numbers. :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back