• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Final Fantasy 7

Hey guys, my name is Jackie! I used to be on this site a while ago but life kind of got in the way of everything. So a bit about me, I am 26 so I like my RP partners to be 18+, I have been roleplaying for multiple years now in various different formats but at the moment I am a fan of semi-lit and literate. Also I love talking OOC to talk plot if we get stuck or even just talk about what is happening in the rp.

I tend to write at least three or four paragraphs but I will match my partner's energy. If I only get a few lines I will only reply a few lines, if I get a few pages I will match that.

If it seems like I have ghosted please let me know, I work a full time job so occasionally stuff gets lost on me but I do try to reply the same day. If I do not like how a rp is going I will let you know and hopefully we can work it out. I also expect the same courtesy since no one should be unhappy with something we do to destress.

Right now I am looking into doing Canon X OC and doubling up. THOUGH depending on the pairing I will do Canon X Canon. I do not like OC X OC since I tend to feel things are forced.

Right now I am only looking for Final Fantasy 7. Since my OC’s backstory is very much pulled from Crisis Core and DoC I would need my partner to be able to know those games.

I am up for playing any character except Cloud. He is a bit hard for me and I would prefer not to play Sephiroth if it is after the Crisis.

For my OC I am looking for someone to play Vincent, Reeve, or Genesis.

For Canon I like almost all pairing and I am willing to play all genders

Last edited:
Hey guys, my name is Jackie! I used to be on this site a while ago but life kind of got in the way of everything. So a bit about me, I am 26 so I like my RP partners to be 18+, I have been roleplaying for multiple years now in various different formats but at the moment I am a fan of semi-lit and literate. Also I love talking OOC to talk plot if we get stuck or even just talk about what is happening in the rp.

I tend to write at least three or four paragraphs but I will match my partner's energy. If I only get a few lines I will only reply a few lines, if I get a few pages I will match that.

If it seems like I have ghosted please let me know, I work a full time job so occasionally stuff gets lost on me but I do try to reply the same day. If I do not like how a rp is going I will let you know and hopefully we can work it out. I also expect the same courtesy since no one should be unhappy with something we do to destress.

Right now I am looking into doing Canon X OC and doubling up. THOUGH depending on the pairing I will do Canon X Canon. I do not like OC X OC since I tend to feel things are forced.

Right now I am only looking for Final Fantasy 7. Since my OC’s backstory is very much pulled from Crisis Core and DoC I would need my partner to be able to know those games.

I am up for playing any character except Cloud. He is a bit hard for me and I would prefer not to play Sephiroth if it is after the Crisis.
tifa? Barret?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back