File Island

KageYuuki

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Roleplay Type(s)

Initializing...

It's a fairly average day, perhaps as 'average' as a day can be for some, but normal where most things are concerned. The few working the weekends busy with whatever their job may entail while others enjoy a day of rest. It was normal. What was not normal, however, was the screen that suddenly turned white the moment you were alone. No screen should be capable of lighting up so brightly.

"Target located," An almost robotic voice came from the screen before a blinding flash. Floating in a light blue void, a myriad of voices seem to swirl around you. The words can barely be made out over the ringing in your ears.

"...on, you actually did it."

"Sorry... anything more..."

"This is insane!"

"...even compatible? .... What... ready?"

"...don't know..."

Another bright flash before searing pain wracks your entire body, as though for that split second it was being ripped apart.

Ravyn Cooper

"Ngh," amber eyes slowly open, struggling to focus on the clear blue sky. Ravyn's entire body ached as she tried to push herself up, her head spinning and ears still ringing loudly. If felt like it took forever but things eventually began to settle down. She groaned, pushing against the cool grass in a bid to stand. "The hell hit me?" She blinked, staring down at the grass between her fingers.

Grass...

But she was just inside! Playing a game no less!

...Right?

"Damn, must have really hit my head or something." Giving up on standing for the time being Ravyn elected to just sit still and wait until she felt a little less woozy. The sun warming her back and shoulders while she tried to think was just a plus. "I was in my room playing Final Fantasy, my computer went nuts, that bright flash, now this." The water heater in the next room didn't blow up or something did it!?

Of course, little did Ravyn know she wasn't alone in that forest clearing.

Heinrich Schnieder 

"Big brooooo~! Come on just one!!" a voice tried to plead with the mighty defender of the cookies, a man whom had no intention of giving up his freshly baked goods. His eyes narrowed, his arms shifted, holding the pan away from the ludicrously dressed woman. "Firstly, I am not your big brother. Secondly-" he barely was able to finish before the 5th wave of crying came upon him. "But biiiiiigggg broooooooo!!!" "No." "PLEEEASE!!!" "No." "Pretty please?" "No." "Oh come on man just one." "No." "Their like to die for!" "No." "Your cooking is the greatest! Come on!!" "No." "Whats one less cookie?" "One less cookie being sold." "Oh puhlease, it's not like it's gona send us into the red or nothing." "The answer is no." "Oh come on! You're no fun at all!"

The young woman trying to get at the man's goods(Wiggling eyebrows) was none other then his other "adorable" little sister, self proclaimed might he add. She got into it when his first little shit convinced her to do it... Said that playing along would increase popularity. "A scene straight of an anime" she says, cute little sister and big grumpy older brother! Guys come in and brave the wrath of big bro for even the slightest smile of the little sis! 

Of course, Heinrich doesn't play his part in such, hell when one of the guys who did come into the cafe asked if he could ask his supposed "little sister" out he shrugged and went back to baking. "Not my problem if you want to get wrapped up in that shit." he said, testing the muffins to see if they were baked yet. 

In the end, this was a job, he wasn't about to do anything that'd trash his self respect. 

He thinks this as he wears a kiss the cook apron in the kitchen of a maid cafe... 

Right next door to a manga shop and a store for those looking some something for the bedroom... And it's not new sheets. He hated both of those stores as well, but they were good business.... Both for actually rather similar reasons in truth... 

Damn this circus of tomfoolery, how has he ended up this way!?! 

Money. 

That was it. 

*VRRRRRB VRRRRB*

Damn it, how dare his phone interupt his internal monologue! As if it wasn't annoying enough to see the "usuals" come in to slobber off the frilly costumes he likely now had to deal with his sister's bullshit, the actual one and not the one that's still waiting for a moment to steal a cookie... Reaching into his pocket he took a step into the backroom to check it out, if nothing but to make it seem like he was working back there, appearances yea know? He stared at the screen of his phone and rose a disinterested eyebrow. "...is the phone company screwing with me or something?" he asked softly, wondering if he should try and talk to whoever is messing with his shi- 

Opening his eyes to the scene around him he felt light breeze tickle his nose. many questions passed through his mind, but most, if not all amounted to one singular idea. 

Where the hell am I? 

Along with a close second,

My god damn muffins are gonna burn!!

Even from laying down upon the ground in a pink apron emblazoned with frilly letters the man's unvoiced anger was palpable, almost as if he was going to tear out the grass around himself and toss a tree 50 feet into the air. 

But then it quickly diminished. 

"...The hell happened?" the man asked as he began to stand up once more, his monotone voice and unhappy grimace scanned the area around himself, feeling that wherever he was, he was not alone... Mainly because there was a woman not 4 feet away from him. "...Sup." he quickly greeted her, his arms crossed positioning himself at a slight casual lean upon one foot over the other. "...You know what happened?" he asked rather simply, feeling that she was in the same shit as he was. Even if it was likely she wasn't baking like he was.... Anger flared up once again as he tensed his arms, curling his fingers into his crossed arms... before it quickly subsided again. 

As the early morning sun crept into Lillian’s bed room, the warm sunlight kissed her dark skin.

Soft brown eyes twitched and slowly fluttered open as a content smile spread across her lips.

Sitting up with a yawn and a stretch, she called over to her window “good morning daisy!”

Of course the only thing that sat on her windowsill was a small brown pot with bright red chevron on the side.

In the pot was a cactus with a single red bud on it, one that Lillian could not convince her to bloom.

Leaping out of her bed, she quickly got dressed she fumbled with her nightstand until she found her glasses.

In hindsight she made a self-note to get her glasses first next time, as she saw her shirt was both inside out and backwards.

Never the less, she rushed over to her window and asked ‘daisy’ “So is today the day?”

Seeing that the bud remained closed tight, she slumped down in disappointment.

Gently prodding the bud with her finger she pouted “Awe come on Daisy, I spent the last of my allowance on that special plant food, couldn’t you at last give me a peek?”

With a defeated sigh she cheered herself up by assuring tomorrow would surely be the day, but for now she had other plans.

It was the weekend at last, and she had a full day planned at the local park.

She had finally convinced the city to let her spear head a project to build a fragrance garden.

It had taken her months of planning, pleading and perhaps a little ‘eco activism’.

But as she tightened her boots and slipped on her gloves she clenched a confidant fist for what would certainly be her special day.

As she hurried down the stairs to see her father off to work, she noticed something strange.

Breakfast was made, the newspaper was neatly folded and on the dining table, but her father wasn’t there.

Ever sense they moved they always had breakfast together, it was like clockwork.

Covering her orange juice was a note that read Good morning sunflower, something came up at the university, and I had to leave early this morning. Hope you have a great day. I’m so proud of you. ~Dad.”

Tucking the note into her pocket she sat down to her lonely meal.

Trying to shake off the idea that today was going to be a disappointing one, she took a quick and defiant bite of her toast and hurried out the door.

As she walked down the street, she passed the appliance store just like she had dozens of times in the past.  

But this time, something about that big screen TV in the window caught her attention.

It was a gardening show, and from the looks of it, an advanced level one.

Checking her phone, she noticed she had some extra time and decided to watch and take a few notes.

It was at that very moment something strange suddenly happened; a bright, all enveloping light seemed to swallow her whole.

It all happened to fast, she wasn’t even able to scream before she was lost in a white void.

Once again it was the warm rays of the sun that caused Lilly to stir from sleep.

When she slowly opened her eyes, she saw another strange sight: the shy, a sky without buildings or planes.

She tapped the lens of her glasses to make sure she was seeing things correctly when something else caught her attention.

She was laying on cool green grass, rather than hard unforgiving cement.

But she had to ask herself, when did she fall asleep in the park?

Sitting up to look around, she quickly realized she wasn’t in the park, or the city for that matter.

It was all so serial, the grass, sparse trees, even flowers she didn’t recognize.

Snapping her fingers, she came to the conclusion that her day never really started at all.

This all had to be a dream brought on by all her stress over getting the garden project off the ground.

Why else would her dad skip breakfast with her for the first time sense the divorce?

Deciding that sense this was ‘her’ dream, she might as well enjoy it.

Humming happily, she began to admire all the strange ‘dream flora’, completely oblivious to the fact that just over a small knoll there were other people in this very real place.  

Lukanis "Luka" Williams

Tucson, Arizona wasn't big on many things. The main qualities anyone could recognize it for where that it was searing hot in the summer, freezing cold in the winter, loaded down with cacti, and teeming with coyotes, snakes and scorpions wherever the city officials failed to keep them at by. In short, it was your typical desert town, with the added annoyance of having nowhere exciting to go. There was only one amusement part, and it was a water park that only opened during the summer. Anything else you wanted to do had to be done out of town, usually up in Phoenix. Quiet and peaceful, it had the usual problems cities due with crime occasionally rearing an ugly head and accidents happening on occasions. However, it did have good opportunities for hiking with tall, rugged mountains and was one of the most welcoming to bicyclists with the annual El Tour de Tucson race. Scenic but silent was what some might choose to call it.

That made it ideal inspiration for artists.

Luka loved the scenery of Arizona more than anything else about–save the wildlife, of course. And sketching it always brought a smile to his face, especially when he showed the picture later to his little sister. Unfortunately, Lily wasn't going to be able to do much in the way of art viewing for the time being. She was sick, in bed with a case of fever and exhaustion. With the way she'd been out in the backyard during the most recent light rain, Luka was far from surprised, but that didn't mean he didn't care. He'd already decided to share his creation after she'd gotten better.

So it was that he was getting ready to head out that morning towards the Desert Museum, one of the most popular place for tourists in the city's range, to make some sketches of the animals and mountains in that direction. With the motorcycle his father and mother had given for his last birthday–a gift he accepted with great reluctance once he found out the price–he had every intention of making the trip. He was going to bring back a proper for Shadow, his husky, and then planed on spending time with the dog afterwards as the pup would be going to spend the summer with his grandpa Jeff in the next few weeks in a cooler climate to make sure he didn't have any problems.

Fate, however, proved to have something else in mind.

He didn't know how it happened when his computer, set on a playthrough of one of his favorite video games by a YouTuber he particularly liked, started glitching out and displaying lines of multicolored text and code. But one moment he'd walked over to it to try and fix it, the next he was suddenly enveloped in a bright, blinding flash of white light. Then he knew no more.

Luka groaned as his eyes opened, and blinked when his blue orbs were met with the blinding rays of the sun. He brought a hand to his brow, trying to shield out the offending light, and slowly sat up. He looked around and his eyes widened as he realized he was sitting in a forest clearing, flowers and grass spread out around him with sparse trees casting shadows in what seemed to be an early morning sunrise. He slowly stood, and flexed his arms and legs a bit in a stretch to chase away the pins and needles sensation buzzing through them.

Finally, he quirked a brow, gazing up at the sky rather than at the people he'd noticed scattered about the clearing, asking to the heavens, "Okay, God, what did I do to piss you off so much you warped my reality?"

Darya De Lucia

Cleaning day. One of Darya's least favorite days of the week. But it was a necessary evil that her little brother somehow always managed to avoid. "Maverick!" Carrying the empty laundry hamper to her little brother's bedroom door, she knocked a few times with no response. "I know you're in there, I can see the light from your TV under the door." Still no response. Sighing and rolling her eyes, Darya let herself into the room.

"Hey! The sign says 'keep out'." Maverick sat on a chair made out of dirty laundry in front of his TV with a game controller in hand and the latest shoot-em up game that was sure to cause a new debate about the social dangers of video games on the screen. He wore a headset, hiding the noise and preventing him from hearing her earlier.

Darya held up the laundry hamper. "You're supposed to be doing the laundry this week."

He rolled his eyes and returned to his game.

"Hey!" Stepping between him and the TV, she brandished the hamper again. "Laundry. Now. You promised to do it this time."

"Yeah Ya, I'll do it later."

"Don't 'yeah Ya' me. I'm not afraid to unplug this thing right now." She reached down for the cord.

"No, don't!" Maverick jumped up and paused the game. He grabbed the hamper from her and scooped his seat, that was entirely clothes and not a chair like she'd thought, into the hamper. Hefting it, he waddled it out of the room.

"And don't forget to set a timer this time," she called after him.

"Yeah Ya."

Shaking her head, Darya looked around his room. It was a mess. She sighed. I'll have to get him to clean up in here when he's done with that. The screen behind her flashed even brighter, lighting up the room.

The bright blue sky and green grass was a shocking change from Maverick's dimly lit room. "What?" She spun around, taking in the trees and the little grassy knoll with people standing around just as confused as she felt. "What the hell?" Looking over the people, she realized Maverick wasn't among them.

In a half drunken stupor Jazz gazed out his motel room window and watched as heavy raindrops pelted those who wandered on the streets below. The young man currently lay on his bed upside down, his torso dangling over the edge of the lumpy mattress. The air around him was thick with the smell of stale beer and sadness, a depressed fog clinging to the boy as he remained in his laconic state. It had been roughly three days since Jazz had stepped out of this room and the only real human interactions he had were with the Chinese food delivery man, a person who was quickly beginning to loath delivering to the same mopey kid. It didn't matter though, he wouldn't have to deal with Jazz for much longer. The boy's court hearing was tomorrow, and Jazz was sure that he would be spending plenty of time in prison for what he had done. 'Fuck, I need to stop thinkin' 'bout it... I'm not nearly sloshed enough for this.'

With a heavy sigh, Jazz pulled himself upright onto his bed and ran a hand through his shaggy, auburn hair, keeping it from falling in his face. He stood up slowly and shakily, adjusting his boxers and his junk before walking over to the mini fridge on the far side of the room. Slowly he opened the small container and peered into the back, only to have a cold emptiness peer back at him. With another heavy sigh Jazz stood back up and closed the fridge. 'Fucken' brilliant. Of course I'd be outta' Guinness when I need it most.'  Turning around Jazz looked at the clock on the wall. 'I probably got time to do a quick run to the mart...' Jazz scratched his chin in thought, feeling the little stubble that was beginning to pop up. 'It might do me some good to go to a pub actually. I 'aven't been out on the lash in awhile...' 

One shaky step at a time Jazz wobbled his way into the motel room's tightly packed bathroom and starred at himself in the mirror. Jazz was appalled by what he saw in the reflection; the greasy matted hair, the dark bags under his eyes, the pasty white skin that seemingly grew paler each day. He may have been apathetic, but even he still cared a little. Going out like this simply would not do. This was going to be his last night of freedom (probably) and he wasn't about to waste it. Grabbing his razor, Jazz stepped into the cramped shower and began to wash and shave. The water heater at the motel was of poor quality, making the shower somewhat unpleasant, but Jazz couldn't complain. After getting kicked out of his flat he would take anything. 

When he was finished Jazz stepped out of the shower and dried himself off before slicking his hair back and putting on the only fresh pair of clothes he had; a muscle tee with the words "TRIP WIRE" along the front, his army green raincoat with a fur lined hood, a torn up pair of jeans and the only clean set of socks he had left. Though the Trip Wire shirt left a bit of a sore spot on him, Jazz was at least thankful he had something clean to wear. One of the great things about being in a band was the free merch. 'Or at least, that was one of the great thing about being in a band.' 

Moving over to the small bedside table Jazz collected his phone and wallet, but was unable to find his key chain. "Aw come on, I'm too knackered for this shit," he muttered under his breath. In a frantic search, Jazz began tearing the room up, pushing aside empty cans of beer and dirty clothes in the search for his car keys. 'Maybe I should just walk? I do plan on getting shit faced so... Oh wait, here they are.' Reaching his hand underneath the bed, Jazz quickly snatched up his keys, and dangled them victoriously in front of his face. The keys were accompanied by a small Gerber pocket knife and attached to a black lanyard. Quickly the young man stuffed them into his pocket before retrieving a pair of head phones and plugging them into his phone. Turning on his phone Jazz was instantly barged with missed call and text notifications from his Mother, Father and Galen - his older brother - all of which he ignored. Next were the email notifications, then Twitter notifications, then Facebook and so on and so forth. Admittedly he had not turned his phone on in little less than a week, but this was certainly more notifications than he had expected. Even his Mother and Father had called...

Ignoring everything on his screen Jazz began to hold down the power button to turn off his phone again but stopped as the device's screen began to glow a bright white. Suddenly, from within his phone came a voice, "TARGET LOCATED". 

Then, in an instant, he was falling. Falling through an endless blue void, everything else seemingly slipping away. There were voices, but Jazz was too focused on his sudden descent to care. Then there was another abrupt flash and every cell in Jazz's body began to burn. He felt like he was being torn at the seams and then being sewn together again all at once. He opened his mouth to scream but there was nothing. Only the white flash...

Slowly Jazz opened his eyes. Green. That was the first thought that came into his mind. He was in green. Then his vision adjusted to the new and harsh light and Jazz realized it was not just green, but grass. He could smell it. Then he could taste it. It took some time, but his mind began to refocus and that's when he realized he was face first in a patch of grass. Jazz very quickly jolted himself into an upright position and began surveying his surroundings. There were tress, blue sky and warm sunlight all around him. He was definitely not in Dublin anymore. 

As Jazz's mind slowly recovered from it's shock he noticed people laying all around him. Slowly, the boy stood up, trying his best not to fall over. 'Jesus I'm sore... Why the fuck does everything hurt? Where am I? Was I kidnapped? Did I black out?' The boy's mind began to race with thousands of questions, not one of them having a clear answer. Jazz noticed one man somewhat near him asking a girl the same thing he was thinking. 'What happened?' It was the most simple question one could ask, but the most important one to answer. Being too timid to speak up on his own, Jazz looked at the girl in anticipation, hoping she knew what happened. 

@KageYuuki @Orikanyo @viska @Seraph X @Kimiwriter

The screen was black and glossy, just as it had been for the past three hours but Jupiter tapped on it anyway, awakening the phone from its slumber. She was instantly greeted by a picture of the Promenade des Anglais, taken on her most recent trip to the French Riviera no more than 2 weeks ago. However, she barely took notice. It wasn’t the memories of past ventures she was after, she was waiting for something. Ardently.  Below the phone’s clock read the three words she wanted so dearly to banish from this earth; No new messages. How typical.

She wore a custom-designed pink dress as she sat on the couch in an irritated silence, her sour face somewhat offsetting her prim attire. It was already mid-day and her father had yet to contact her. How could he do this? They were supposed to meet the Brazilian businessmen to discuss plans for a new project while touring the grounds. At this rate they would be late. To make matters worse he was ignoring the 15 or so messages she had sent him. There was nothing Jupiter hated more than when people ignored her.

With a sigh, Jupiter flipped her hair over a shoulder and leaned back on the sofa. Green eyes stared up at a white ceiling while the sound of seconds after seconds ticking away filled the luxury suite with its unrelenting ballad. Jupiter tapped her fingers impatiently, deliberately out of time with the monotonous metronome as if to will it to hasten.

Tick...tick….tick….

After a few moments she finally gave up, conceding defeat and snatching the remote to the room’s television before angrily pressing down on the power button. Nothing. She tried again to no avail.

“This hotel is garbage!” She hissed aloud, throwing the remote on the couch next to her.

A heated complaint was already formed in her head and ready for the manager well before she reached down for her phone. She did not, however, expect her phone to be ready as well. The screen had gone from the typical black to a blank white that was honestly a little too bright for her liking. What the hell was going on here?

Jupiter clicked a nail against the screen.

/\//\\\///\\\///\\\///\\//\

She didn’t remember falling asleep yet Jupiter found herself waking up. It wasn’t the most peaceful of awakenings either, she soon realized, when her head began throbbing. In fact her whole body felt sore and her arms seemed to be made of lead when she brought a hand over her eyes to shield away the sun. Hold on… the sun? She was indoors last time she checked.

Pressing her eyes shut against the light, she called out the names of her current maids.  “Aline? Gabriela?”

There was no response from the two women, but she did hear voices. Strange voices. She shot up into a sitting position, her energy returning instantly in her bewilderment. Laying in the grass all about her were people she did not recognize, and judging by the look of some of them, were not people she would ever dream of conversing with. One man in particular was wearing an excessively feminine apron which bordered on the comical and the pitiful. As for the others, there was not much more to be said about them other than they looked like the common rabble. 

Jupiter was making an attempt to digest this bizarre feast of information when it suddenly occurred to her that she was also in the grass and that her dress was at risk of being ruined.  Naturally, she went into full panic mode. There was a ruffle as she stood up with all the hell-bend haste of a scalded animal and began frantically checking the fabric around her legs, wiping off any stray blade of green with feverish passion . After a nerve-wrenching examination Jupiter concluded that there were no stains present. She breathed a sigh of relief, closing her eyes in a silent prayer to no god in particular. When she opened them again she was ready to get down to business. 

"Excuse me but where am I?" She spoke loudly, hoping to get these peons to listen. Her eyes darted around, looking for anyone who seemed moderately alert. Apron-man was already in a conversation with a dark haired girl, one boy was staring up at the sky while muttering like a lunatic and some chick was still gathering her bearing. Jupiter figured the first two were her best bet and walked over to them, ignoring the quiet ginger who was just awkwardly gawking at the girl with the raven locks. The uneven ground combined with her heels were one heck of a duo but she managed to go the distance without falling.

"Hey!" She snapped her fingers towards Apron-man and the girl. "Hi, sorry to interrupt your little conversation but can one of you please tell me where I am?" 

@Orikanyo @KageYuuki @Throne Trinity @Kimiwriter @viska @Seraph X

Ravyn Cooper

After what felt like forever, Ravyn's head finally began to clear. She pushed herself up to her feet as a man in... a rather frilly apron approached, asking the same thing she'd been trying to figure out. Just what the hell happened to them? "I'm still trying to figure that out," she muttered rubbing her eyes. "I was just playing a game and next thing I know I'm in the middle of a damn forest!" Amber eyes moved up and down his form, "I'm just going to guess it was somewhat similar for you."

"Hey!" A woman called to them, snapping her fingers even. "Hi, sorry to interrupt your little conversation but can one of you please tell me where I am?" 

Ravyn took a slow breath before looking over towards Jupiter. Just everything about her screamed the kind of person she'd strangle within five moments of meeting. "Nope," Ravyn replied, studying the forest around them. The trees weren't any she was familiar with and some of the flowers looked like they belonged in a tropical jungle. But the air wasn't nearly humid enough for them to be in a jungle or rain forest of any kind. "Think it's safe to say none of us have any idea where the fuck we are." Both of the people she was talking with had clear accents, What are the odds of them not being from the States?

Amber hues moved to take in the rest of their surroundings. Already she could see at least three others, "Just how many people ended up here?" She murmured before looking back to Heinrich, "Might be a good idea to gather everyone up before we really start trying to figure out what's going on." She started to move before hesitating and looking back, "I'm Ravyn, by the way."

Heinrich Schneider. 

God damn it, that voice, that pose, that snarky "i'm better then you"ness.... Just how could a person like this truly exist? it's the type of person you make fun of and only imagine would come about. But there she was, in all of her dressed glory. Of course, there was other people here as well, the woman, Rayven. A redhead guy who looks kinda out of it, not that he can blame him... he also smelled kinda like a college dorm room. Next was the other chick, still confused much akin to the others. Another was blaming god, solid choice really. And last but not least was the humming young lady, who seemed the most calm out of them all. 

Oh boy! 

Heinrich could not WAIT to meet them all. 

Full on ignoring the woman in the dress he walked off to get a better look around. "...Folks are dropping in... wherever this is..." he remarked softly, scratching his chin. The slight beard make a small scratching sound as he did so. "Can't have been kidnapped, would have heard the girls scream or something... If they tore their faces from their phones." he sighed, looking grumpy as ever. He paused in his vocalized thoughts to look at the strange young woman looking at the flora. Quite a bit younger than himself he'd bet, she didn't look worried in the least. 

But as Ravyn said it's a good time to group up and see what the hell happened. 

Walking into the center of the clearing he motioned  for the others to come forwards. 

"I am Heinrich Schneider, Chef." his introduction was short, gruff, and pointed, as he awaited the others. 

Lilly was happily going around the field humming her happy tune and looking at all the strange new plants.

Everything was so resplendent and pure, it was nothing like the city she was used to.

The air was fresh, the grass lush and soft under her heavy boots, and the warm sun shone without buildings getting in the way.

She had barely noticed that anyone else was around her, let alone what they were saying.

She still simply assumed this was a dream, everyone else was simply figments of her imagination.

That was of Corse, until people began to raise their voices.

Lilly hated profanity and confrontation, and as mild as the offenses were, they had no place in her dreams.

With an annoyed grumble, she walked farther into the clearing to try and move to another dreamscape.

whenever she had a bad dream she would simply try and walk away, the dream would normally change to something completely different.

Now farther from the noise, she decided if this was ‘her’ dream world, she might as well make her dream garden.

She didn’t notice any tools or seeds around, but she was sure they would appear as soon as she got to work.

Carefully so as not to crush any of the wildflowers she knelt down and felt the ground for a soft patch of earth.

With a serene smile she cooed “yeah, this will do great. As she began to dig in her back pocket for her work gloves.

Sure enough, they were there; but as she dug them out of her pocket something else fell out.

At first Lilly thought it was her cell phone, but it didn’t have her rose phone case on it.

This was a gray device that looked much more expensive and high tech.

Shrugging it off as simply being dream logic, she picked up this new ‘cell phone’ of hers and stood up to get a good look at it.

She was just about to open it, when the sudden loud introduction of this ‘Heinrich Schneider’ caught her attention.

This was the second time this voice had interrupted her enjoyment and she had had enough.

Walking right up to the large man and gave an adorably infective scowl.

Dawning her rough leather work gloves to show she meant business, she placed her hands on her hips and in a soft voice complained “Um.. I’m really sorry, but this is my dream and I’m going to have to ask you to leave.”

Adjusting her thick glasses, she effectively dissolved in presence of threat she might have had.

Crossing her arms she shrugged canted her head as she explained “ I don’t mean to be rude, but I don’t have dreams like this very often, and I would like to enjoy it alone with nature.”

Completely oblivious to just how ridiculous her logic sounded.

And if she only knew that she was talking to a ‘real’ person like this, she would be mortified.

Ren Lawless

That's his last name... Right- Oh, erm, a mood. Hungry. 

Changing clothes could wait until after Ren managed to get something to eat, he supposed. His urge to actually get something into his stomach trumped his urge to change out of the dress he had on and he was alone in his apartment, so there was no real reason not to stall on changing clothes. Did he have any plans? Nope. Did he intend on leaving the apartment again? Not today. So things could wait until his hunger was actually sated. 

For a guy living in an apartment, Ren sure as Hell had a fancy fridge, which he wasn't even entirely sure how he got. When did he have the money for a Smart Fridge? Why did he ever think that he needed one of those? Who told him that it was a good idea to have one? Regardless, it was definitely sitting there in the kitchen in all of it's internet-capable fridge glory. Those internet capabilities would probably come in handy.... Eventually. Could he download Solitaire onto it and play on it? He had never really tried. He guessed that he could right now. 

He walked over and tapped on the fridgescreen. 

"Target Acquired."

Wait, what did his fridge just say?

-------My phone won't let me page break------

Late to the Waking Up party, Ren's blue eyes slowly blinked open, and he sat up before even taking in his surroundings. Ugh, there were people talking... Where did they come froom? Hadn't he been in his kitchen, looking at his fridge?

Finally deciding it was time to actually pay attention, the girly-looking boy looked around at his surroundings. Huh, looked like a lot of grass and people that he had never met before. Juuuuust what he needed in his day. 

Slowly, he made his way to his feet, dusting off his skirt without thinking about it. Oh, great, he was still wearing that. Maybe he should have changed. If he had known the universe was gonna pull this shit, he would have changed. Guess he couldn't fix that now. 

Where WAS he, though? He probably shoud have worried about his cat-centric fashion choices later, the bigger problem was the fact that he was standing in a field... With a bunch of strangers. There was one really buff guy in an apron. What was going on?

Luka was instantly on edge, turning to face the girl who identified herself by the name of Ravyn, his eyes glancing over to pass briefly over Heimlich when he introduced himself. For a moment the youth smirked, fighting to hold back a chuckle at the sight of a man dressed up in such a frilly apron. If it was a uniform, he could understand. But–seriously–what man with this guy's attitude would want to be seen in something like that?

Shaking his head, Luka walked up to to the other two, stopping a few feet away as he quietly said, "Lukanis. . . Call me Luka. I was watching a 'let's play' and some light brought me here."

He glanced sideways at the girl who had been handling flowers, and for a moment he raised an eyebrow, head cocked to the side in curiosity and confusion. When she went on about how this was her dream, he shook his head lightly, saying softly, "Sorry, miss, but this isn't a dream."

The moment he'd said this, however, he turned towards the girl in a fancy dress that was shouting and his face went from simply wary to stone-cold. He glanced over her for a moment, then rolled his eyes and walked away, putting his hands in his pockets and vanishing into the trees. However, the moment he was sure he wasn't visible to the other people, he smirked lightly, brow furrowed in mischievous delight, and walked around through the trees so he could come back from behind the shouting girl. Smirking still, he walked towards her from behind, bringing his right hand up so that he could lightly tap her on the shoulder, asking, "You've me with a terrible fate, haven't you?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Listening intently, Jazz found himself feeling more and more hopeless. This whole entire situation was fucked, and it didn't seem like it was getting unfucked soon. It appeared like no one else had a clue in the world as to where they were, but Jazz for one was sure that they were not in Ireland anymore. The thought of being taken out of ones home country against their own will and without being aware was terrifying in itself, but it was especially petrifying to Jazz considering he had a court hearing tomorrow. Or was it today? It was at this point that Jazz realized not only was he unaware of where they were, but what day it was. If they weren't in Ireland, lord only knows what timezone he was in. 

Slowly, Jazz lifted one shaky hand after the other, examining them. There were no marks on his wrists, no cuts or impressions, meaning his hands probably hadn't been bound on his journey here. So how did he get here, where ever 'here' was. Could it be that he had gotten so drunk that he hopped on a plane and flew to this place? It was possible - though rather absurd - but it still didn't explain the other people around him. Speaking of other people, in the midst of these thoughts, one of the more... lavish looking ladies had just approached the tall man in the apron and the girl with long black hair. The young woman's dress and commanding presence had snapped Jazz out of his stupor, instantly catching the lad's attention. 

"Hi, sorry to interrupt your little conversation but can one of you please tell me where I am?"

Immediately Jazz was fed up with this girl. 'Jesus, the fuck's 'er problem? Doesn't she know we're all just as confused as she is.' Jazz thought to himself, the sudden appearance of the girl taking his mind off the constant questions swirling around his thoughts.

He eyed her a little bit before - despite himself - a small grin came across his face. 'She is kind of cute though. All of these bastards are actually,' Jazz  takes in all of the different faces around him one more time, 'I guess things could be worse after all... I could be stuck with a bunch of blokes that look like a blind cobblers thumb.' Running a hand through his hair, Jazz let out a soft sigh. He was still incredibly anxious, but he was getting it under control. What he needed to do now was to stay calm.

Thinking for a bit, Jazz realized he hadn't tried to call anyone yet. 'Of course! I'm a fuckin' idiot. Hopefully my phone has service out here.' Reaching into his pocket Jazz began to search for his phone, only to come up with a strange silver device. 'The fuck is this... where's my phone?' Jazz slid the device back into his pocket and began to search again, but to no avail . He was about to start combing the grass, but was stopped when the the black haired girl mentioned grouping up, and introduced herself as Ravyn. Jazz then watched as the man in an apron introduced himself as Heinrich, a chef. Well that explained the apron, but Jazz was still a bit confused on why such a grumpy and burly looking man would wear such a feminine piece. Not that he really cared at the moment. What he cared about right now was finding out what was going on, and as Ravyn said, grouping up was the best way to do that. It seemed everyone was in the same boat after all. So, with nervous steps Jazz moved forward and was about to introduce himself, when suddenly, one of the other girls - this one seeming a bit on the spacier side - stepped forward, looking a bit fed up with Heinrich. 

“Um.. I’m really sorry, but this is my dream and I’m going to have to ask you to leave.”

Jazz couldn't believe what he was hearing. 'Oh good, the lass is a loonie.' Closing his eyes, Jazz moved his hands up to his head and began to massage his temples.

Maybe the girl was right though, maybe this was all a dream. Maybe if he just forced everything else out of his mind he would wake back up in his bed...

After a few seconds, and no great awakening, Jazz opened his eyes and dropped his hands into his pockets, a heaving sigh of defeat escaping his chest.

In an apathetic state, Jazz watched as a tanned and white haired kid introduced himself as Luka, before breaking the bad news to the dreamy girl. Meanwhile Jazz simply stood as he was, sad and defeated. His eyes seemed to look past the group and into the middle distance, the green irises appearing dull and sad, the bags under his eyes amplifying the look of defeat. 

Christ he could use a Guinness right about now. 

Darya De Lucia

Darya stood and spun around in the grass, looking from one unfamiliar face to the other. "Maverick?" She called. There was no answer. "Maverick, where are you?" Still nothing. Darya stood still and held her curly hair out of her face. Okay, think. How did I get here? There's a chance Maverick didn't come with me, but if he's not here, then where is he? Where am I? She looked around again. It wasn't the park near their apartment, that much was for sure. And she didn't hear the roar of any highways or cars on the streets, so she had to be pretty far from the city, right? She wasn't sure. Looking at the others, she tried to identify them. Maybe if i recognize someone, it'll give me an idea of where i'm at. No one looked familiar. To be honest, most of them looked like people she would expect to see in some crazy comedy show.

When a few people began introducing themselves, Darya decided making a quick friend might help. She approached the man who called himself 'Heinrich', eyeing his frilly apron. "Hi. I'm Darya. Have you seen a boy about this tall," she held her hand a few inches below her shoulder, "dark hair, like mine. His name's Maverick." She looked from person to person. "Has anyone seen him?"

Great. Just perfect… none of these people had a clue what was going on. They were utterly useless. It might even have been bearable until the idiot in the apron full out ignored her, causing Jupiter’s shoulders to rise up slightly, much like a cat’s hackles might before a hiss. Who did he think he was? Obviously he had no idea who she was, or more importantly who her father was.

Jupiter’s face darkened into a scowl as she placed a hand angrily on her hip, flipping her golden locks with the other. If looks could kill, lets just say that there would be nothing left of their German companion but a frilly apron and an accent. But alas, that is not the case, and Jupiter was left to glare through slitted eyes.

That is until someone came up from behind her, tapped her shoulder and then muttered ominously in her ear. 

All of her previous irritation evaporated in an instant and was replaced with a look of surprise. She flinched noticeably, giving a started yelp that was anything but dignified. It was almost like the mewl of a kitten. Before she could even realize what she was doing her body had turned towards the prankster and her open hand was well en-route for his face. The blow struck the boy squarely across the cheek, the crisp sound of it ringing through the clearing. Jupiter quickly retracted her hand to her chest. It stung a slightly. She didn’t exactly mean to do that -in fact she felt a bit of guilt deep down- but the blame could not possibly fall on her. It was his fault for pulling such a moronic act of horseplay.

“Mon Dieu!” Jupiter hissed, both her hands now balled into tight fists. “What's wrong with you?!” 

Not only had he pranked her, but he had embarrassed her in front of the entire group. That in itself was a heinous crime she would not forgive easily.

@Seraph X

(Thank you for doing this to Jupiter 
Emoticon1-ClosedEyesOpenSmile.png
 you became the lucky recipient of the bitch-slap)

Heinrich Schnieder. 

The woman's stare did nothing to the man, much akin to a puppy gnawing upon the side of an old oak tree, she did not even cause him to flinch. However, a woman caught his attention, more because she seemed to be looking for somebody... Though he did take a good glance around himself and examined the group of people they had. "...It appears not. Whatever happened to us didn't happen to your Maverick." he responded, keeping calm as ever.

Even during a confusing situation he was unmoved. 

however... A certain young lady now caught his attention.   “Um.. I’m really sorry, but this is my dream and I’m going to have to ask you to leave.” Did... she just ask him to leave her dream? That was.... honestly rather earnest... Not mean spirited, she simply asked if he could leave. In truth he actually would, she was rather adorable and would want her to have a good experience in her dream. perhaps this is what it was? Her own dream? "I don’t mean to be rude, but I don’t have dreams like this very often, and I would like to enjoy it alone with nature.”  

The man's eyes sparkled for a moment as he stared down at the adorable little thing, why couldn't he have HEr as a little sister? She was ADORABLE!! Oh if he could just give her a hug right now... but that would be creepy... Plus he kinda has the big tough guy thing going right now... Even in his apron... 

"I am sorry, but we are not within a dream it seems... if we are, it is a very convincingly realistic one... As such I cannot leave, but I assure you everything will be fine." a smile flashed on his face to the young lady, for a moment at least, before his flat face returned. "Perhaps it is best we stayed with the others..."

Ravyn Cooper

Oh... Well this was...

Ravyn rubbed her eyes, this was definitely going to be an interesting experience to say the least. One girl mistakenly thought this was all some kind of dream, poor thing will probably disappear from embarrassment once she realizes- never mind, the white haired kid already broke the news before taking off. Another member of their ragtag group seemed to be searching for someone, sibling perhaps? There was another who had yet to move from their spot in the grass, maybe they were as disoriented as she was when she came to? Heinrich definitely came off as a rather gruff sort of person. Funny when you considered the frilly apron, but whatever. Lastly they had Clearly-Stuckup-Bitch and the redhead that was currently staring off into space.

This was gonna be FUN!

Fun as in watching hours of work implode after a Dorf singlehandedly brings about the end of your entire fort in Dwarf Fortress...

"Anyway, it's starting to sound like-" A squeal and the sharp sound of a slap cut her off as Lukas' attempted joke was received rather poorly. Granted he did deserve being knocked upside the head for that little stunt. Pulling jokes like that right after waking up in the middle of God knows where with a bunch of strangers was definitely something one typically didn't want to do. Ravyn gave a dry laugh, running her hand over her face once more before taking a slow breath.

"Alright, why don't all of you chill out for a moment and listen?" Her voice was suddenly much louder, a clear and commanding tone that demanded one's attention. Once everyone was looking her way, she gave a short nod. "Thank you. Now, from the way it's sounding everyone here was knocked out by a bright flash before waking up here. Are we the only ones? I don't know and don't have a good way of finding out. Where are we exactly? No damned idea. But I do know that standing here arguing is only going to make things worse for all of us."

She shook her head before looking at Luka, "Right now wandering off on your own is not something you want to be doing. None of us have the slightest idea where we are so if you got lost, we probably won't be able to find you." Amber eyes looked over the group once more. "Before everyone started yelling, it sounded like there was a river of some kind nearby. Frankly our best bet is going to be to find and follow it since it'll lead us to a town or at least signs of one." She glanced up at the clear sky, "At least we've got a good few hours of sunlight before having to worry about building a shelter for the night." Though food was definitely going to be an issue... so far Ravyn didn't recognize any of the plants around them. Knowing what would be safe to eat or not was going to be anything but difficult.

"We should probably get moving..."

@Juju

(Lucky it wasn't real life! O.o )

(Also, this is something I wanted to include on Luka's profile, but I'll put it here in case anyone's curious: his voice is similar to that of Matt from Season 1. Just wanted to throw that out there.)

Luka had expected her to jump–it was inevitable. He'd expected her to turn as it, too, was inevitable. But he had not expected that hand to come up and around with her turn. The resounding, almost crack-like sound of her hand when it hit his cheek was even less expected, and he gasped in pain the moment it happened. Slowly he brought his hand to his cheek, wincing as he felt what he was sure would be a nasty red mark in a moment sting at the slightest contact. He shook his head, silently agreeing he had deserved that–it wasn't exactly right to spook girls like that, especially when they were lost.

He listened as the girl named Ravyn took charge of the situation a bit, his brow quirking and the corner of his mouth twitching a bit as she spoke. He had to admit, this girl had a good head on her shoulders. She knew exactly what to say to get everyone to listen, and knew how to analyze the situation well enough. Whatever sort of mess he was in, at least he wouldn't have to worry about being an authority–it wasn't exactly his style, but he'd have done it if no one else had.

However, he raised a hand once she was done speaking and said, his voice quiet and calm despite the stinging in his cheek, "First, if I may, I just got asked a question I want to answer."

Then he turned towards Jupiter, and the very slight smile vanished instantly, his face growing stony. This wasn't something he liked doing, considering what he'd been taught and had grown up believing in, but even if he wanted to be a gentleman, he wasn't going to put up with certain things–and this girl's attitude was getting dangerously far into his "no-go" zone. So he let all the humor he'd had mere moments ago fade away and looked her straight in the face.

"You wanted to know what was wrong with me, right? Well, frankly, my dear, I don't care for your attitude. In case you haven't noticed, each and every one of us here is just as lost and disoriented as you are, some probably more than others and some probably nervous and scared. And yet, you have the nerve to go and act as if everyone else's problems don't matter? Granted, their business isn't yours–nor is it mine–but, like it or not, anyone looking at this situation can see that, for some reason, we're all in the same boat here. So, to try and clear the anxiety and to get you to lay off your haughty little tone, I thought a prank was in order. So, sorry for scaring you, and thank you for the slap to remind me not to try that again, but could you please not act like just cause you're fancily dressed you're better than anyone else here? Hmm? Thanks!"

As he finished, Luka sighed and shook his head. He hadn't wanted to say so much, but it probably needed to be said sooner rather than later. He could tell the signs of a stuck-up and none of them needed one to make things harder right now. Shoving his hands in his pockets, he walked away from Jupiter, passing Ravyn and saying quietly so she would hear, "Sorry about that. Lead on." 

With these words he stood off to the side, glancing back at the rest of the group before sighing again, looking down at the grass and flexing his hands in his pockets, a habit he'd gained to try and ward of frustration. Yet, as he did, he quirked a brow in confusion, taking his left hand out of his pocket to find it clasped around a silver-gray device of some kind. It was slightly rounded along the top, with a square screen positioned in the middle of a raised circular space, a series of buttons positioned below and to the sides of the screen, more running along the device to the left of the circle. It reminded him fleetingly of a smart phone or MP3 player, and as he examined the buttons he wondered for a moment if this was in fact one such device. He experimentally pressed a button marked with an "eject" or "open" symbol, and blinked in surprised as it opened to reveal a larger, rectangular screen on the underside of the top piece of the device, the lower piece occupied by a miniaturized QWERTY keyboard. He smiled slightly, closing the device, turning it over to find it was curved along the bottom with a sort of wide strap, as if it was meant to be worn on the wrist, arm or belt. He slipped it on just behind his left glove, and marveled for a moment at how well it fit into place there, deciding that whatever it was, it had to be important, as he didn't remember ever having it before.

As Jazz stared off into the distant tree line, an internal war was being waged in the young man's mind. A war between the half of him that wanted to flip his shit and freak out, and the half of him that was trying oh so desperately to stay calm. It seemed everyone else was handling things as well as one could in a situation like this, but that could be in part with the fact that no one else had a court hearing the next day that would ultimately determine the fate of their life. However, as this internal war continued, a sudden cease fire was proclaimed when Jazz's attention was caught by a prank happening in his peripheral.

Looking on with knitted brow, Jazz watched slightly disgusted as the boy known as Luka attempted to scare the elegantly dressed french girl. This of course worked - anyone in a position like this would most certainly be on edge - and the resulting slap probably would have made Jazz laugh were he not in his current predicament. Shaking his head and running a hand through his hair, the young lad turned his gaze away from Luka's shocked expression and dug his hands deeper into his coat pockets, his fingers absentmindedly playing with the strange device from earlier. 'What a fuckin' prick. Where's 'e get off scarin' someone like that at a time like this?' Jazz's grip tightened on the device in his pocket, his mind flooding with memories, before sighing sadly. 'There's really no need to be layin' boots like that, not now...'

Shaking the thoughts away and clearing his mind, Jazz's gaze slowly drifted towards Ravyn as she spoke, his tired eyes looking hopefully to the black haired girl. So far, the only intelligent conversation he had heard had been between her and the German man, so Jazz was hoping he could count on those two to keep things sane. And as it turned out, Ravyn had a good sense of what to do. The girls seemed fit to lead, and sounded completely reasonable. She also mentioned the bright flashing light, which was something Jazz had totally forgotten about until now. Had that been the cause of this? Jazz was about to pipe in with some input of his own - feeling as though progress could be made with this group -  but before a word could escape his throat, the prankster kid spoke up.

"First, if I may, I just got asked a question I want to answer..."

Listening rather intently to the monologue, Jazz's apathetic expression seemed to somehow become sadder as Luka spoke. The young man was beginning to get a feel for who Luka was as this monologue drew on, he had known these types of people in his life, and they were never good. Because of this, almost immediately Jazz disliked the white haired boy, even more so than the french girl. The french girl he understood, she was easy to read and why she acted the way she did was tacit, but Luka seemed to be almost conceited, in a deceptive way. It had been something about the speech the boy had just given that almost felt... egotistical, as if Luka were trying to set himself on this pedestal despite the fact that he was acting even more like a child than the uppity french girl. If Jazz were being totally honest with himself, something about the kid rubbed him wrong, and that wasn't gonna sit well with him. Of course none of that really mattered at the moment considering Jazz was lost in the woods with a bunch of strangers, so he ignored his feelings and left judgments to be made at a latter date, instead drawing his callous gaze back over to Ravyn and speaking in a very reserved tone. 

"Hey, uh,  you mentioned a light earlier, yeah? I didn't remember it until you said it just now, but there was a bright flash that came from my phone screen just before I woke up 'ere. I don't have my phone on me anymore, so I don't know if that's just a coincidence or not, but I found this in my pocket instead."

Removing his hand from his coat pocket, Jazz held up the strange device for Ravyn to look at. 

"I'm not sure what it is, but maybe it could help us get into contact with someone." The boy seemed deep in thought as he stared quizzically at the device. It certainly looked like a phone, though not a model he was familiar with.

@KageYuuki

multiple times Lilly was told this wasn't a dream.
But how could any of this make sense otherwise?
Lilly wasn't the most highly educated , but she knew people from all over the world don't suddenly vanish and show up in some strange field.
On top of that, none of the plants made any sense.
She considered herself and expert, but these grasses, herbs and trees defied everything she was taught.

Slowly but surely as the others spoke it began to dawn on her.
Her eyes widened, and her confidence vanished.
Visibly she began to cringe, as she seemed to shrink with embarrassment.
Not only did she look like a fool in front of everyone, but she was rude to the large stranger.
Every part of her wanted to just cover her face and run; but if this was in fact real, that would be a terrible idea.

Her dark skin did little to hide the strong blush that burned her cheeks.
Just as her thick glasses did very little to hide the tears begining to well in the corners of her eyes.
Tiny whines like the squeaks of a mouse creeped out from her as she took a few recoiling steps backwards, only able able to mumble "I..im sorry"

The arguments and orders of all the people around her seemed to blur into just muffled noise as she felt her anxiety turn into panic.
Were it not for Ravyn taking charge, she probably would have gone into hysterics. 
Instead, she shut down and shut up.

Still in shock, she didn't fully know how to process it.
The idea of staying the night lost and in the wilderness terrified her.
But then again, so did the idea of being in a group this size in the first place.

With a self-righteous ‘hmph’, Jupiter turned away from Luka to listen to the dark haired girl begin rallying people together. Within a few sentences her irritation switched to downright bewilderment by their newly elected leader’s logic. Were they seriously considering trudging through the forest? How could they possibly be that stunned?

She didn’t even have a chance to voice her objection before the prankster decided to give Jupiter more reason to have zero regrets for the mark on his face. While she listened she leaned heavily onto her hip and eyed the boy up and down as if she had just come face to face with a human-sized slug. How dare he. She wasn’t the one pranking people at a time like this, but it was her attitude that should be checked? In a chilled silence she half-listened to the boy’s rant, tapping her foot impatiently. When he had finished his petty chastisement she couldn’t help but give a bitter laugh, throwing her arms in the air.

“Je suis entouré de fous!” She exclaimed, shaking her head. Are you finished now? Très bien! Now, l may be from clearly a higher social class -and own a wardrobe you couldn’t even dream of conceiving- but this whole accusation of ‘superiority’ is nothing but jealousy.”

Jupiter uncrossed her arms long enough to gesture towards their raven haired leader.

“However, if you follow this one’s advice you all are truly lack-witted sheep. I don’t know where you come from, but in the real world we have search and rescue teams. You know, with helicopters, search dogs...SOS? Leaving this clearing is absolute nonsense. Not only would we be leaving the only open area around, but we would be getting even more lost!”

She adjusted her dress angrily before giving the prankster another glare.

“Every man, woman and child is probably out looking for me at this point, with the amount of money my father will have as a reward. So... no thank you. You all can enjoy your little 'cub scouts camping' but I'm going to wait for a helicopter so that when one passes by they can actually see me.”

With that she turned around in a swirl of hot pink fabric and marched over to a nearby boulder, its surface bleached from years of rain and sun. The ground was uneven, causing her heeled steps to become wobbly but she somehow managed to make it there without falling and with her head held high. She sat down on the rock and stared up at the horizon, willing a plane or some other aerial machine to pass overhead. 

(HAHA this reminds me of the forest-or-beach thing they had going on in Lost XD)

Luka watched Jupiter with a quirked brow, his face void of emotion. Then, slowly, he began to smirk, a sound escaping his throat that at first was akin to an animal being strangled. Then he burst out laughing, unable to keep tears of mirth from his eyes as he double over, trying to regain control of himself.

When he did, he chuckled, wiping away a tear, and said, "Jealousy? Lady, if I was even the slightest bit jealous, you'd know it." He calmed down after that, and while he smirked a little, he otherwise once again became quiet and calm, adding, "And, for the record, you just proved me right. From my experience, only someone who thinks their money makes them superior would talk like you just did."

Sighing, he looked over the rest of the group. His gaze came to rest on the nature girl, Lilly, and for a moment he felt something inside ache at the sight of her nearly panicking. Every fiber in him screamed to say or do something–put a hand on her shoulder, reassure her it would be alright–but he could see she was already overwhelmed as it was. She probably wasn't much of a people person, judging by the way she'd said she wanted to be alone with nature. But he just couldn't let her fall into despair; he had to say something.

Walking over to her, he stopped next to her and looked out over the rest of the group. Then, glancing sideways at her, he sighed softly and said, "Hey. Don't worry–it'll be alright. I'm kinda freaked out, too. But just stick with Heinrich or that Ravyn girl and I think you'll be alright." Glancing at the plants she'd been looking at when he'd first seen her, he smiled just slightly and asked, "So, you like plants, huh?"

If he was going to be stuck with this group of people, he might as well be friendly to them–well, all except that stuck-up Jupiter girl. He'd keep his guard up, of course, but maybe he could at least let it down enough to try and help one or two people relax. Whatever had happened to them, he had a feeling there was a reason for it–a method to the madness, if you will–and he for one would see whatever this was supposed to be through to the end, at the very least until they knew what had happened and how to get home.

Darya De Lucia

Darya sighed a little at the news that Maverick wasn't here. That means he's at home by himself. Dad won't be back until later tonight and Maverick won't get the housework done and he won't know what to do for dinner. When Ravyn took charge, Darya was relieved at first. Finally, someone who could handle things while she worried about her brother, but then Darya was annoyed that she hadn't thought to do this. Come on, get your act together. Get out of here, get home, and make sure Maverick is alright. Pulling her hair out of her face, she faced Ravyn and listened to her plan. 

"If we were dropped out here, then there needs to be some kind of civilization around here somewhere, right? It shouldn't take too long to find a way out of here, right?" She shifted and looked around at the others. "I have to get back to my brother."

She was distracted by an argument between Luka and the girl in bright pink that ended with the girl flouncing her way to a boulder and sitting down. Seriously? We're stuck out in the middle of who knows where and those two are going to fight? Darya glanced at Ravyn. "It's a better for us to stay together. At least until we know where we are."

Ren Lawless

Jesus take the wheel... Or, uhm, Ravyn. Maybe Ravyn is Jesus. Or Heinrich. Co-Jesuses. 

This entire fucking scene was a mess. Well, most of the mess was due to some pretentious girl who didn't want to try and get out of the situation and instead sit on a rock until a helicopter or whatever came to rescue. Really, Ren wasn't paying attention to most of what she said- He was pretty chill about everything, and she got on his nerves. If she wanted to sit her ass on a rock and wait for something to magically happen, then she could do that. He didn't have the energy to deal with her. 

Out of habit, he want to take his phone out of his back pocket... Just to realize he didn't have pockets. Damn. Well, he could have sworn, it was in his hand when the fridge decided to... Do... Whatever it had done.... Maybe it was on the ground near him?

Oh, nope, but he found some sort of device that definitely was not his phone. What was it supposed to be? Oh, one guy had found a similar object, and was showing it to a black-haired girl. Maybe he should... Go over there? Yeah, that was a good idea. 

Instead of walking up to Ravyn, he decided to go up to Heinrich. Somehow, the frilly apron made him seem less threatening. "I, uhm, found one of what he did, too."

Ren held the digivice up for Heinrich to look at. 

Ravyn Cooper

Ravyn could only watch in silence as already fights began breaking out and tensions only spiked. Well, that certainly didn't take long... "That's enough, Luka," Amber eyes narrowed over at him, "Try and keep your comments and speeches to yourself for the time being, alright? Starting fights isn't going to get us anywhere right now." She turned towards Jazz as he approached and showed her the strange device he'd found.

Reaching into her pocket where her phone should have been, Ravyn found the same device there instead. "My phone's been replaced too..." She mused, tentatively pressing a few buttons and seeing if it would respond. Nothing, the screen remained blank and the device powered off. "Why switch out our phones?" Ravyn looked back around the clearing once more, "Just what the fuck is going on here?" Whatever it was, it was certainly an elaborate set up.

The dark haired woman went to say something, only for Jupiter to go into a speech of her own before storming off. Ravyn took a slow breath before moving towards her, "It's funny you mention search and rescue teams..." Her tone was softer than it had been, though there was still a firmness to her words. "I've trained to take part in those missions, I've been out searching for downed planes and lost hikers. I've worked with SAR dogs to find a little kid that had wandered from home and into the forest surrounding the family's property."

She sighed, crouching down in front of where Jupiter sat. "There's something major that search and rescue hinges on: the last known location of whoever's missing. For most of us, that was probably at home and I doubt any of us lives near a forest like this. Even when searching for planes we look at their flight plans to see where they were going and how they intended to get there. Unless you have an ELT of some kind on you, there really isn't any way for a team to know where to look. So you have a choice to make: you can come with us willingly, or I'm going to drag that frilly pink butt of yours with us. Because frankly, I'm not the kind of person to leave someone to their death." Ravyn stood, watching Jupiter intently, "Well, how's it gonna be?"

(Note, if she did somehow have a PLB or some other form of ELT - emergency location transmitter - it wouldn't work in the digital world. Won't power on even. Any phone would have been turned into a digivice.)

Users who are viewing this thread