• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom FIIIIYYAAA EMBUUREM!!

PaulHaynek

The Roleplayer Nobody Likes
...with some original (and not-so-original) stuff mixed in. But don't worry, it's mostly Fire Emblem.

Anyway, this RP concerns a party (or two) of people, likely drawn in anime-style, traveling together and doing stuff in a setting where everything is slowly going wrong.

This will be a narrative RP so no stats or levels. (But there will be equipment and skills that give you an edge in a narrative sense.)

About the setting and scenarios, I'm letting you guys choose between:

1) Fire Emblem: Heroes! Choose a canon character from a game or create one that is native to one and join the Summoner and the Order Of Heroes to stop the Embla Empire from amassing a terrible army made from the warriors of other worlds. This scenario is from the mobile game Fire Emblem: Heroes but it will have twists and turns from the original (which is inevitable since the story for the game isn't done).

2) Fire Emblem: Arcadia! An original RP with numerous callbacks to various Fire Emblem games. This RP takes place in Arcadia, a continent once ravaged by a dark goddess who was repulsed by an alliance. However, without a cause to unite them, it was only a matter of time before the alliance breaks apart. Join Prince Jarde Devaron as he attempts to keep things from escalating into madness and war.
*There is an Outrealm Gate here so you can play as a character from a Fire Emblem game.

Indicate in your response which scenario you prefer~!

I know only the bare necessities of the FE series and have played, but Option 1 feels right. FE:Heroes is pretty fun for a mobile game (Gotta 5★ my waifus, yo) and the art from various illustrators is neat.

I'm new to this site, so 'scuse me while I continue my road to 10 posts. Perhaps I'll be back and see how things are going.

awesome
i don't know what the heck fire emblem is, but its got th same tactics system as advance wars.

Oh. You might want to read just a lil' bit because I admit the RP will require some knowledge about the series.

FIRE EMBLEM HEROES! I'm interested!
I could also RP Lucina or Lady Corrin, but that's already a bit of a debate for the rest of everyone who plays Fire Emblem.

Hey guys. I see that you've already made your picks but please post your claims over at the OOC Chat to confirm your choices.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back