• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Colosseum Fight Me, Anyone?

Greetings to all,I am totally new to role playing! I think that something easy and causal like this would be interesting for me to learn about how a normal rp would be like,

Greetings to all,I am totally new to role playing! I think that something easy and causal like this would be interesting for me to learn about how a normal rp would be like,
Well, the best question to ask to you is: Have you written a story before? Regardless, we should move to the PMs( I'll initiate if you can't make PMs right now) to discuss the details of the combatants we'll be using.

Unfortunately not.However,Reading is one of my hobbies,I easily get immersed when reading works from others.Ill try my best to create the scenarios with the knowledge I know about from books/movies/games e.t.c.

Unfortunately not.However,Reading is one of my hobbies,I easily get immersed when reading works from others.Ill try my best to create the scenarios with the knowledge I know about from books/movies/games e.t.c.
Alright then, do you at least have a rough idea of the character you want use for our fight? Tell me about him. You can use images to denote their appearances.

I'm up for it! I've never actually participated in a fighting roleplay, other than one I did with a friend a while back. So you may have to explain a couple things to me, but if you're willing I'd like to try ;P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back