• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Colosseum Fight Me, Anyone?

Thepotatogod

and it was this big
Roleplay Type(s)
Craving for a battle after a month of inactivity! . . .This time, i promise i'll be a bit active every week~

Private messaging or what? I would like to see just how one fights in a roleplay. To be honest I haven't really roleplay battled but like once.

@Thepotatogod

Thepotatogod said:
Wanna make the thread?
I'd like to know a few things first, what kind of fighting are we going for here? As in fantasy, sci-fi or something else?

Tahana said:
I'd like to know a few things first, what kind of fighting are we going for here? As in fantasy, sci-fi or something else?
a mixture of both. Part Sci-Fi, part Fantasy. like RWBY or something

I could most definitely use the practice. I've been roleplaying for about two years and I've never won a fight. I'd like to think I'm better at the actual role playing aspect of roleplaying instead of the combat aspect.

AvidElmV2 said:
I could most definitely use the practice. I've been roleplaying for about two years and I've never won a fight. I'd like to think I'm better at the actual role playing aspect of roleplaying instead of the combat aspect.
kewl. can you make the thread?

Oh of course, but I meant what are those characters like. I want to make sure can find a good match

My characters are usualy severely low powered but have a magical/scifi power that gives them an edge. One is a moody, hillbilly tomboy who can turns into a were wolf/grizzly bear at will. Another is a ditsy, furry, squirrel like alien who can sense danger a split second before it happens). Another Is an bratty, self infatuated, immortal a-hole who commands fire. And I've even got a telepathic, telekinetic, winged snake who can sword fight with his tail. Any of them sound like an interesting opponent?

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh of course, but I meant what are those characters like. I want to make sure can find a good match

My characters are usualy severely low powered but have a magical/scifi power that gives them an edge. One is a moody, hillbilly tomboy who can turns into a were wolf/grizzly bear at will. Another is a ditsy, furry, squirrel like alien who can sense danger a split second before it happens). Another Is an bratty, self infatuated, immortal a-hole who commands fire. And I've even got a telepathic, telekinetic, winged snake who can sword fight with his tail. Any of them sound like an interesting opponent?

HHMMM....Why not use two of them? All of them looks interesting as f*ck. I mostly use characters that are either dimension hoppers, A wizard King with guns, or just cybernetic Wizards in general...Maybe Androids too.

ohhhh, that kind of scifi/fantasy 

I dunno. Mind if we work out the details on Pm?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey! I am totally up for it! I am in no position to PM at the moment (working on that), though I would love to discuss the details when possible!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back