• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Fight For This Love

A couple days later they were just touching down in Miami and tori couldn’t be happier. The whole plane ride she’d been travel sick and as worried as she’d been about Jon being distant he’d really stepped up since they’d gotten up that morning and finally seemed interested in their child. “Can we sit a moment before we get off?” She asked him quietly seeing he was stood up ready to go but she was still feeling queasy.

Jon nods a little and sits back down. He holds her hand softly and moves some hair off her forehead. “Need another bag?” He asks softly and watches her.

She shook her head but thanked him quietly and thanked him quietly then got up when it had quieted down a bit smiling some as Jon grabbed her bag and just followed him out meeting James once they were off the plane and followed them both to get a taxi to the hotel. “Babe I’m gonna stay here while you guys go get dinner. You need some guy time anyway.” She murmured as they got into their room.

She smiled some and went to lay down in the bed with a glass of water next to her waving to him as he left the room just letting herself get an early night.

James met him down in the lobby and walked out of the hotel with him to go find some place to eat. “Tori not joining us?” He asked him frowning some.

Jon shakes his head. “She’s not feeling too great after the plane ride.” He murmurd siftly and walks around with him. He glances around and enjoys the warm Esther.

He just nodded some and sighed some. “Jon I know you still miss her but Tori loves you and you guys are gonna have a little family to yourselves. She’s not coming back and to be honest even if she ever did then who’s to say she wouldn’t just up and leave again?” He muttered. He loved carmen like a daughter but he was disappointed with what she had done.

Jon sighs softly and nods. “I know.” He murmurs and places a hand over the spot the ring in his necklace stopped. He had started wearing his wedding run on a chain after she left. He wanted to get rid of it but he couldn’t just yet. “I don’t think I’ll ever stop loving her though.” He admits.

“I don’t expect you to.” He muttered and walked into a Cuban place with him and got led to a table. “Right so you got tomorrow to rest then you got the big fight. This is your one meal of whatever you want.” He told him and started reading through it and chatting with him about a lot of stuff for a while until their food came. “So your dad gave me a call the other day. Said he hoped you would come back up to Washington for a couple days before the baby is born. Said your phone kept going to voi-“ he stopped dead in the middle of his sentence and muttered under his breath in disbelief as he stared st the entrance

Jon sighs softly. “I keep meaning to cal him back.” He frowns and follows James gaze. He frowns and quickly turns back around. “Stop staring and she won’t notice.” He grumbles at James. He didn’t not want her seeing them. He couldn’t see her right now, ever really.

James frowned and looked back at him “I know you don’t have the best relationship with him Jon but as much as he spent a lot of your childhood behind bars. He loves you. He sent you to me for good reason and not because he knows I’m a hardass.” He chuckled some. He was trying to ignore the fact that Carmen was there. More importantly there with some other guy.

Jon nods a little as just stares at his plate. Seeing her was bad enough, seeing her on the arm of another guy, looking so happy was worse. “I’ll be right back.” He mutters and pushes away from the table and slips out the door. He needed some fresh air. He takes a seat on a bench right outside the restaurant and runs a hand through his hair. He knew he shouldn’t be mad, he had tori now too, but it still hurt.

Carmen sat down with her boyfriend for a bit getting up after they’d ordered and stepped out front for a quick cigarette leaving him on his own and frowned when her lighter wouldn’t work, turning to the guy sat near her “Hey dude do you have a li- holy shit.” She muttered, letting the cigarette just drop out of her mouth and instinctively pulling her sleeves further down so she was holding onto them “Jon.... what are... what are you doing here?”

Jon freezes when he hears her voice. He glances over at her and shakes his head. “None of your business anymore.” He snaps and stands up. He brushes past her and back into the restaurant. “I’m gonna head back. Not feeling well.” He tells James and gets a Togo box for his food and quickly leaves.

Carmen frowned and watched him storm off, staring as his back disappeared down the street. Every nerve ending in her body was screaming at her to run after him but she knew Arlo was watching her and so she went back inside, finding James sitting at a table and walked over to him quickly. “I didn’t even see you two.... James What’s going on? Why is he down here?” She asked him quickly. She had kept in contact with Connie mostly but occasionally she had spoken to him.

James sighs softly and looks up at her. “He’s got a fight here.” He tells her and pays the bill. “I would suggest you leave it at tonight. There’s no point dragging everything up.” He tells her and stands up. “Take care of yourself okay.”

She frowned and looked up st him “I cant really do that James... if it’s the spartan tournament then he’s up against my boyfriend.” She mumbled and frowned some. “I need to go.... see you later.” She mumbled and went back to her table looking up at the fury in Arlos face hoping he would give her w chance to explain who the two men weee she’d been talking to.

Tori grumbled when she heard the door slam shut and she looked up seeing Jon coming into the room and sat up some. “Hey... that was quick, your child won’t stop kicking the hell outta me.” She grumbled and lay back down again reaching for Jon, still feeling crummy.

Alto frowns when she comes back to the table and watches the second man leave. “What the hell have I told you?” He snaps and grabs her wrist tightly.

Jon places the food on the table and glances at her. He grumbles under his breathe and goes to the bathroom, slamming the door and getting into the shower. He didn’t want to deal with anyone right now and he knew it was wrong but especially Tori. He was just pissed and he needed space.

“It’s okay. One I was trying to get a lighter from. That’s all baby. James has been a father to me... I was surprised to see him here.” She whimpered. “Please. Let go Arlo.” She mumbled and looked up st him pleadingly. “I’m sorry baby.” She whimpered a little.

Alto glares and shakes his head. “Sit the hell down. You’re the one that dragged me out to eat.” He snaps and leans back in his chair, letting go of her wrist.

Tori left him to it for the evening realising he was in a bad mood and as much as she was really in need of his comfort right now it wasn’t worth an argument even if she did have the energy.

Carmen shook her head. “I didn’t force you baby. You asked what we should do for our anniversary. Don’t put this all on me.” She muttered and frowned at him. “Please. I hate it when you’re in a bad mood.” She mumbled.

Jon takes a shower and heads back out later. He lays on the bed and lays with his back to her and falls asleep.

Arlo glares at her. “Don’t argue with me.” He snaps and looksdown atthe menu. “And don’t tak to me like that.”

She frowned a little and quickly glared at him “But you get to treat me like shit no matter where we are?” She muttered and stared at him until he looked back and she saw how far she had pushed him, cowering back instinctively. She didn’t have to wait long. As soon as they got home he laid into her worse than ever before and left her passed out in the hall.

Tori frowned when she woke up in the morning to Jon nudging her and just rolled over a little, smiling seeing him laying there with his hair having exploded into curls last night. “Hey there.” She murmured smiling at him and just snuggled in close.

Jon watches her and sighs softly. “I gotta get ready. I got training with James today.” He murmurs and rubs her back softly. “Just wanted to know if you want me to get you breakfast before I leave.” He mutters softly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back