• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Fight For This Love

She grabbed his arm gently and stopped him from walking out, shaking her head some and frowned not quite sure how to get the words out, "Take your car... I'm going to take a cab to the airport... Jon we're broken and there's no fixing this anymore.... All we do is fight and I love you but you deserve someone who will make you happy." She told him quietly, her voice breaking

Jon frowns and shakes his head. “You’re leaving me?” He asks and shakes his head more frantically. “No please don’t do this.” He whimpers and pulls her into his arms. “Please.” He grips her tightly and buries his face in her hair. “We can fix this. We can I promise. Please.” He starts crying.

Carmen frowned and pulled away. "I've been thinking about what you said... You were right... We need space from each other, I'm going to Florida, I'm gonna stay in Miami, Jon I love you and that's why I'm doing this, we haven't been happy in a long time, I want you to find a girl who can look after herself and who's gonna be there for you as much as you need it... I love you though, always have, always will." She murmured, pecking his cheek as she passed his keys over then walked out to go get a cab

Jon shakes his head and runs after her. He grabs her hand. “I don’t want anyone else Carmen. Please don’t do this. I love you. You’re my everything.” He murmurs and holds her hand tightly. “Don’t leave me.” He whimpers and shakes.

“Jon stop it. We have been together since we were kids you don’t even know what else is out there! I have to go. I’m sorry.” She mumbled pulling away from him and getting into the taxi when it pulled up.

Jon watches her leave and shakes. He quickly gets in his car and speeds off home. Once he’s there he goes straight to their room and lays in the bed, breaking down.

The house was half empty seeing as she’d packed all her stuff and shipped it off already but downstairs there was a new TV sitting on the stand and a little note next to it from her plus a fridge full of food so he wouldn’t have to do groceries for a bit.

Jon hadn’t even noticed the tv or the note. He just lay in bed, feeling numb. He couldn’t believe she actually left. He glances at her side of the bed and sniffles softly, running a hand along the sheets. He missed her already and he just felt so broken.

-3 years-

James walked over to Jon in the gym with a smile, only frowning at his girlfriend some for a moment, then sat opposite him, "I got your entry forms sorted for the next round of this tournament, pack some swimming trunks we're going to Florida." HE chuckled. He'd truly come back from the bottom and was now a better fighter than ever so they'd booked him into the Spartan tournament that would, if he won, win him several sponsors and close to a million dollars. "We leave on Tuesday." He told him

Jon runs a hand through his hair and sat with his girlfriend. He hated started dating again, but he still missed Carmen everyday. He had been such a wreck for such a long time after she left. He had put all his energy into boxing after that. He glances at James when he tells them they’re going to Florida and frowns a little. That’s where Carmen had told him she was going. He sighs softly and nods. “Okay.” He mutters and gets up. “I think I’m gonna get in a few more sparring rounds.” He mutters and gets into the ring.

Tori went and sat on the edge of the ring smiling at him some as she watched him, "Hey you wanna go to mine or yours tonight baby?" She called to him smiling some.

James frowned and watched him carefully, "You're footwork is sloppy Jon, focus." He called to him

Jon sighs softly and glances Tori. “I don’t care. We’ll figure it out later.” He tells her and focuses back on the sparring. He didn’t really like anyone but whoever was coaching him to talk to him during fights.

She just nodded and went to get some water, placing a hand over her stomach just watching him some, sighing a little. She had told him a few days ago that she was pregnant and she couldn't be happier but she knew it would take him a while to come around to the idea, waiting til he came over to her and smiled kissing his cheek, "I love you... A week in the sun will do us good I think." She murmured smiling as he lifted her up and she wrapped her legs around his waist, "Mmm, I'll let my clients know I have to move a few appointments round." She smiled at him

Jon smiles a little and nods. He kisses her cheek softly and places her down again gently. “Let’s me go get changed.” He murmurs and heads to the locker room. He changes into jeans and a T-shirt before heading back out and slinging his bag over his shoulder. “I’ll see you tomorrow James.” He murmurs and heads out to the car and heads to his place.

Tori walked in with him and sat down next to him on the couch and leaned back to lay against him, playing with his hands, "What are you thinking about?" She asked him, rubbing her bump as she watched him

Jon looks at her and bites his lip. “My....Carmen is in Florida. I don’t know where but I’d rather not run into her.” He murmurd siftly and sighs. It would kill him to see her again

She frowned a little and turned around, sitting up some, "It's a big state baby, even if it's Miami then that's a big city too." She murmured and wrapped her arms around him carefully, "Plus, you're there for another fight not to worry about that." She mumbled and rubbed his shoulder gently, "You wanna take a bath tonight or a shower?" She asked him trying to get his mind off things.

Jon sighs softly and gets up. I’m gonna go take a shower, alone.” He murmurs. He just needed some time to himself right now. He heads up to his bathroom and strips, getting in the shower.

Tori frowned but nodded and went to go get some dinner sorted for them both, pulling her phone out and doing some internet stalking of his ex, frowning at the stuff she found. She never wanted him to know she'd done any of it so she deleted all internet history but she was geting desperate. She loved Jon and she would really do anything to make him happy but he was so hung up on her still.

Jon heads downstairs later in just some sweatpants. “We should start packing after dinner.” He murmurs softly and sits down at the table.

"Sir yes sir." She giggled and set his plate in front of him, sitting opposite him. "You think you want a boy or a girl?" She asked him quietly, smiling. She at the very least was excited to be a mom

Jon wasn’t sure he was ready to have this kid. They hadn’t been together that long and he felt stupid for not being careful. He shrugs a little at her question. “I don’t know.” He murmurs soflty.

She frowned a little and watched him, shaking her head some, "Jon... what's going on? you've been so quiet with me lately and I can't do anything to help if you don't tell me what's wrong." She mumbled. "All I want is for us to be happy and I will do what it takes." She assured him.

Jon sighs softly. “I’m just wrapping my head around everything. I didn’t think we’d be having to worry about bringing a child into this world anytime soon.” He mutters and sighs. “Just give me some time.”

She nodded and kissed the back of his head while she got up to clear the dishes. “Alright. You wanna go get packed then?” She asked him quietly and wrapped her arms around him tightly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back