• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Fight For This Love

James nods a little and holds onto her. He rubs her back softly and gets her to sit down. “Want some coffee or water?” He asks softly and tucks some hair behind her hair gently.

She shook her head and rubbed at her face some, "I want Jon home and safe! I want to feel safe in my own home and walking down the street and I wanna stop looking over my shoulder every minute because the cops have done nothing! Aboslutely fuck all to find the men that beat me and assaulted me!" She spat, reaching her breaking point and started sobbing, holding onto James tightly.

James frowns and holds onto her tightly. He rocks her gently and rubs her back. He hated seeing her like this. He hated that both of them were going through so much. “It’s gonna be okay.”

Carmen held onto him tightly, watching them come out and frowned some seeing he was being moved to the ICU but he looked awful and he wasn't awake yet, walking over to his doctor and ran a hand through her hair, "What happened?" She asked him quietly, shaking a little, "Is he gonna be okay?"

The doctor goes over to them and sighs. “When we got him stable from the cardiac arrest he started seizing. We finally got him stable but he’s vwry weak. If he can make it through this week he can go home.”

Carmen frowned but thanked him and went to the room he was in, sitting by the bed and laying across his legs and held his hand tightly.

She pulled away from him and just lay with Jon watching him the whole time until she couldn’t stay awake anymore and she fell asleep still laying across his legs.

Carmen woke up in the morning to see Jon was starting to wake up some as well and she carefully squeezed his hand trying to help keep him calm so he didn’t hurt himself.

Jon glances around and blinks a couple of times before he finally gets his bearings, remembering what happened yesterday. He sighs softly and glances over at Carmen before looking away again and closing his eyes again.

Carmen smiled some at him and squeezed his hand, "It's real good to see those eyes open baby, can you squeeze my hand?" She asked softly, pressing the call button so they would know he'd woken up

Jon squeezes her hand softly and opens his eyes again. He glances around the room and pulls his hand out of hers. He reaches up and feels the tube in his throat helping him breathe and grunts, wanting it out but doesn’t try to pull on it, just dropping his hand again.

"Jon, you had a heart attack sweetheart, stress caused an abnormal rhythm or something, I didn't quite understand what they were saying..." She paused when she went to move hair out of his face and he smacked her hand away. "Jon do you want me to stay or go?" She asked him gently, biting down on her lip. She knew they'd been arguing but she didn't think he'd still be annoyed.

Jon looks away from her and doesn’t answer. He was still mad, mad she’d snap at him for caring, mad she wouldn’t take care or herself and mad at himself for taking so long to notice something was wrong. He turns his back to her and closes his eyes.

Carmen frowned and grabbed her purse, "I'll come back this afternoon." She mumbled and left quietly after that, heading out of the hospital and getting in their car, driving home.

James arrived later that morning and walked into his room in time to see his doctor in front of him testing for brain damage, waiting for him to go then sat down, "Hey, how you feeling?" He asked him

Jon watches the doctor leave and looks at Names, sheuging. “Okay I guess.” He mutters and sighs. He had been in a foul mood since Carmen left. He sighs and runs a hand through his hair. “Can you and Connie keep an eye on Carmen? I’m worried about her and she won’t listen to me.”

James frowned but nodded "Course, you know.... she's just as stubborn as you are, you're as bad as each other... Sometimes your approach is a little..... pushy." He pointed out, "Don't start getting stroppy with me you're not a teenager anymore Jon," He smiled some, "You want me to bring you anything seeing as you're not going home yet now?"

Jon sighs softly and rolls his eyes. “No I’m fine.” He grumbles and looks away from him. He didn’t need everyone going agaisnt him. He sighs and crosses his arms.

James frowned and shook his head some, "We know Carmen is bad at the moment of course we do, how do you expect to fix it though when she's still worried sick about you?! The last thing any of us want is for her to stop eating again but you gotta remember that it's not that simple to tell her stop and she can just stop." He muttered

Jon looks at him. “And what am I supposed to do stuck in here! I can’t force myself to get better and I can’t help it that my body got stressed out. I got stressed out cause I’m worried about her and all she does is push me away!” He snaps and grumbles. “I asked you guys to take her to your house and watch her and you wouldn’t even do that for me!”

"Jon she had never pushed you away! All she ever wants is to be here and be near you! We can't force her anywhere! She's a grown woman not our child" He reminded him and frowned when his nurse rushed in as he began struggling to breathe and he was told to get out, leaving quickly and going to the gym to carry on working for the day

Jon finally got his breathing under control and lays back. He sighs softly and rubs a hand over his face. He just wanted to get out of there. He sighs and closes his eyes, falling asleep.

Carmen stayed away for the next few days, ignoring his texts until she finally went back on he day they were letting him go home, heading into his room with a change of clothes for him and sat on the bed next to him.

Jon was worried when she never returned his texts or calls. He didn’t know what he was gonna do when the day came for him to go home. He sees her walk in and bites his lip. He takes the clothes and gets up, going to change without a word. He comes back out and grabs his phone and wallet. “Thanks for the clothes. I’ll catch a cab home or something.” He mutters and starts to head for the door. He wanted to go to the gym anyway and sit there for awhile. He wasn’t sure he could go home right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back