• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Colosseum Fight for the Entertainment of the Random Number God

ThatOneGuy

That one guy you pretend isn't there

cf3.jpg

So here's the basics...

So the Random Number God has chosen your character to be a part of their EPIC FIGHT CLUB!!! 

The Random Number God will decide the outcome of your fight. I will use this website to generate two numbers between one and one hundred (I'm  using their mobile app) The person with the highest number will win the match. Your character could be the most overpowered somebody out there,  and he could lose to a farmer armed with a rock. 

Now here's where the fun part begins. You and your opponent will play out the fight in ten posts (five posts each, with the final post being the killing blow) using all the creative juices in your heads. I'll create a seperate thread where you will duke it out. 

After you create a character, you can challenge an existing character. The challenger will be deemed the left side, and the challenged will be on the right (Or top and bottom if you're on mobile). The first post in the thread would look something like this:

Challenger: 52

Challenged: 10

Challenger wins

A few things before you create your character. 

• No instantly hitting someone. All attacks should be attempts.  You should always leave an out for someone, so they can dodge, block, or take your attack. 
  • No controlling other characters. 
  • Posts can be any length, as long as they contain an action and reaction. You react to the attack of the previous post, and counter attack it (I guess if you don't want to counterattack, you don't have to. But you need to at least give your opponent something to go off of) 
  • Be a good sport. If you don't like the outcome, rage about it in the OOC. 
  • Any suggestions for rules or anything else are welcome in OOC
  • I stole this fighting format from someone, and I can't remember their name, so feel free to take credit for this. 

OOC

Fights

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back