Chitchat Field of work or study?

I'm still in highschool but I graduate on Monday!
My main field of studies that I'm going to do when I go to college is Science and History, I'm going to be a teacher.

Computer Science and Physics dual major :D gotta get me dat quantum computing research

Just a supposrting character will become one early in the story, and I have NO IDEA what florists really do :O I've only seen the results.
Okay! I can't private message just yet but once they take the training wheels off? Or a thread or...some other means of discussion. I would be more than happy to fill you in! A kalanchoe is a flower...in case you missed the joke...it sounds like can letcha know...sorta...

Okay! I can't private message just yet but once they take the training wheels off? Or a thread or...some other means of discussion. I would be more than happy to fill you in! A kalanchoe is a flower...in case you missed the joke...it sounds like can letcha know...sorta...
I know that was a name of a flower, and I understood that it was a pun, but did get what you meant - I think I am reading that flower in a wrong way, like kah-lahn-cho, so it didn't click in my head. I'm not very smart. I'll write a note, sure.

Working on myself before entering the medical field.

I'm a 4th year medical student. Let me know if you want to know anything about going into this line of work. (If it's not med school, I know a number of other health care professionals I can ask questions too as well. )

That's awesome, thank you!
And congrats on making it this far! I'm jealous you're already almost there lol.

What specialty are you going into?

Would like to go into Family Medicine. =D

And hey, you'll get there. It's actually really important for you to figure things out. When you head to these fields, you need to know that this is what you want to do more than anything else...otherwise you're going to be incredibly miserable.

I'm a customer service manager/program manager for an industrial manufacturing company. I've got a degree in comparative literature and a cert in interior design though with aspirations to get into working for an architecture firm and/or start working in the video game industry. (Lifelong dreams are real lol.)

Communications! And I don't mean Mass Communications, lolz. I think a way, to best explain my major is a form of psychology that's now more accepted... Although it's a fairly new field, it's super new either. And my goal is to be an executive producer in the entertainment industry, because the annual salaries are great (I Googled it lolz) and I feel like it will help me, in living my actual dreams. But I only tell those dreams, to people I trust... Either way, I love learning and I'm excited to finally be done with my basics and get into Statistics as well other subjects that are more focused on my actual major. :)

Seems pretty 'nerdy' but i'll be undergoing IT Security! Since i'm already pretty good at it, I might as well keep going right?
Other then that i've been studying basic Cryptography, Computer Programming, and Hardware repair.
So far i've saved the lives of seven computers so far! :closed eyes open smile:
Helped solve technical issues on Steam before too, not for the company but for friends having issues with software/hardware.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back