• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom DELETED

Hello.
I am aware this is centuries old post but I'm looking for FFXV roleplayers and I was just curious if you were still interested in it or not, or role-playing into the world once more.

If not, it's all good. Just thought I would give it a go.

Okay sweet.
Do you mind doing Oc x Canon? I'd like someone to play Ardyn for my Oc. Of course, the romance isn't going to be entirely the big factor of the role-play.
I can do anyone for you for sure, or any Oc x Canon/ or Canon x Canon or none, whatever you'd like.

I don't mind. This is my first FFXV role-play so I'm not going to get critical. I usually don't, especially with complicated characters like Ardyn.

But it's honestly up to you if you can make it happen. I'd be overjoyed if you could do him for my Oc romance, but I want force you upon something your not comfortable with.

If your willing, do you have a preferred site to role-play on or is this site fine? I have Discord, Skype, DeviantArt, and this one( Rpnation). I also have Facebook but I only use the messenger app.

Last edited:
No, I was just busy. And I prefer not to roleplay romance, as I just feel uncomfortable, and this site is fine.

Sorry, I just get overly anxious a lot.

Ah, well you said sure the first time when I asked but that's okay. That's kinda what I'm looking for in FFXV role-play right now despite my intentions that it wouldn't be entirely romance. I was just hoping to have it since I'm craving some Oc x Ardyn right now.

No worries though, I understand. I'd rather not force you into something uncomfortable.
Thanks for taking your time to speak to me, but it's not what I'm looking for.

Sorry. I hope you have a good day and apologies again. Thank you though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back