• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom FFXV RP!! (OPEN!)

Themidwinterwolf

Always confused
Hello Hello! My name is Chelcee! I'm currently looking for some long term rp partner for FFXV, Oc x Canon, I wanna double! That's if you want to of course! Length doesn't matter as long as it has detail, I also want extra characters to be added! Having our own characters is fun and all, but I want the world to seem way bigger than our own characters! If that makes sense.

i can play the main four the best, but i'm totally willing to try anyone you want! i think i'd like if you could play noct! and it's totally fine if you don't have a bio yet, because i totally don't either!

i can play the main four the best, but i'm totally willing to try anyone you want! i think i'd like if you could play noct! and it's totally fine if you don't have a bio yet, because i totally don't either!
Can you be Gladio? I'd love to be Noct! Though I hope I give him justice, I've played the whole game though this is my first ffxv rp haha

i can definitely do gladio! do you want me to pm you, and we can figure out ocs and things?

Hello.
I am aware this is centuries old post but I'm looking for FFXV roleplayers and I was just curious if you were still interested in it or not, or role-playing into the world once more.

If not, it's all good. Just thought I would give it a go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back