• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

FenixDahana

FFXV Nerd
Hello! You can call me Nix or Nixxie, and I am not expecting a lot of interest for this but I was really hoping to see if anything might happen!

So I am seeking a partner who might be up for divvying up the canon characters with me in Final Fantasy Fifteen for multiple different ideas and adding in our own characters. I find myself often playing feminine presenting muses and a few masculine but I only ask for patience in getting used to playing outside my norm if you would like particular interactions.

Rules:

- I like to write in third person and any length except one liners. Can go up to eight or so paragraphs depending. You do not have to match me, only avoid one line.
- You'll catch me switching tenses because I have hard focus issues, please correct me when needed, it helps me improve.
- I do request help with plot ideas, not to think up something by myself.
- Communication: The bread and butter I think for a long rp, or even short, simply let me know if you want things changed or you aren't interested. I don't need to be told every day if you can't answer, you have a life and I am not obligated to know every detail unless you want to share. I will just check up if I'm worried with about a week of silence or so.
- I would prefer a partner over 18 in age but if you enjoy long rps or the series don't be afraid to pm and we can see if things work out.
- This is a request for multiple characters (OC optional, canons requested) So I ask you be able to do more then one character or be comfortable writing npcs.
- I had to take a two year break from writing and only restarted a few months ago, I'm also only used to discord so please bear with me.

Romance is optional and I do like to see how things pan out for the most part. I have not been able to enjoy romantic plots in several years so I am more then open to it if you ask and perfectly capable of avoiding it as well. I just like to explore character growth and interactions. I have no limitations on topic (IE: Gore, trauma, angst, etc) and do my best to handle such topics respectfully in aspect of a story.

Story ideas can vary, I would love to rewrite the story/game events with our oc's intermingled to see how things change and this is what I'm most curious on to start. (If you do not want to play an oc you most certainly don't have to, I just plan to.) I'm all for AU's of almost any sort, soulmate/partner au's (romantic or platonic), slice of life au's (interest can depend, they sometimes don't last long) reversed role au's, I will let you know if I don't like an idea.

I cannot think of anything to add at this point as my focus keeps drifting and I should have posted this hours ago. My pm's are open and I hope to hear from you, currently I have no limit on partners or a time planned to close this seeing as my interest has outlasted years now. I hope you have a wonderful day~

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back